Phantom Trip

By friking-awsom-kitten

*Currently republishing!* Maddie and Jack Fenton, also known by all as genius scientists in all things ghostl... More

Cheery awakening
And may the odds be ever in your favour
We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship
Le Ghost Zone
The mark and the ghost
Sleep tight
And then....school
Dead meat
Bully the bully
Antighost shit
Not her boyfriend
Ahoy mateys
A duel of knights
Walking in the jungle
Skulker's collection
Caged Phantom
Teamup!
You're coming with me
Show time
Danny vs monster
Found them
In the Ghost Zone, we're the ghosts
Jail break
Escape
Pet
Ectofilters
Flirting and fighting
Dragon Princess
They did
Stabbed through the heart
Fright Fight
The Soul Shredder shredded
Gone...again
Dragon fight
Let's go home
Goodbye Dora
BEWARE
New weapons
Fear me
You're under arrest
Girl problems
Interrogation
Tucker on dating advice
Plans
Plan in action
Screw this
Gotta go fast
Don't halfass the job
Frosty moss
Clone happenings
My master!
Angry girls
Evil halfa for mayor!
Science shit
Up for adoption
Danny the match
The lovebirds
Clockwork
Fire away
Partey
Let loose
A rock to start it all
Come at me bro
Cornered like a rat
Something crazy
Untameable
Not tame, befriend
Looking for dipstick
Work together
Rebound
Nightmare
Fails and Tales
What you wish is selfish
Who is the Red Huntress
Phantom evolution
Ship-repair ghost
Double Trouble
The Ultimate Prank
Yellow Doom
Eduqa
Get over it
Ghost anatomy
Do your best. Fail. Try again.
Virus more like BYErus
I'll sleep when I'm dead
Far Frozen is now near frozen
Training gone south
Hit it
I don't have a creative title: We feast!
The giant plant ghost monster
Drift away from this shit
Snow days are fun days
Smooth dude
There's no place like home
The Chaperones
El Fin

Ghostbucks TM

757 54 46
By friking-awsom-kitten

.....
It's a real chapter this time

"Thank you, again, for letting us stay here, Frostbite."

Frostbite grinned and gave Maddie a thumbs up. "It was my pleasure. I heard you will be leaving shortly?"

Maddie nodded and looked back at the teens that were waiting for her. "That's right. We'll be going back home, but I have to ask a favor of you."

"How can I be of service to the great one's mother."

Maddie chuckled. "I have promised to adopt Danny's cousins as our own children, as you know, but we can't bring them home quite yet. They need a place to stay until we have our house ready for them. Besides, the humans will be waiting for us, we cannot go back with four more teens than before."

The ruler of Far Frozen smiled reassuringly. "We will be more than happy to have them here for as long as you need to get ready."

Maddie relaxed a bit, smiling. "Even their pets? One of the kids befriended an alicorn and, if I understood correctly, he was the previous steed of...." she stopped herself from saying 'evil', unsure of her views on ghosts now. "Of a ghost with questionable intentions."

Frostbite burst out laughing. "Amazing," he chuckled before composing himself. "No matter, if the steed is a friend, then we shall treat it like one. And do not worry, we are quite capable of handling one alicorn, be it powerful or not."

"Oh, I don't doubt that." Maddie glanced at Danny's clones, who were gniffling with each other and talking, sometimes stealing curious glances at her. "It's for them I'm worried."

Frostbite smiled. "Do not. They will be safe here."

Maddie smiled. "I don't know how much to thank you for everything."

"Let your mind be at peace. I have received enough appreciation than is required or acceptable."

Maddie laughed. "Alright then." She turned back to the kids, who's faces fell, knowing they wouldn't be seeing the Far Frozen for some time. "We'll be leaving then."

They said their goodbyes to the yetis and the clones, not forgetting the pets. Promises of meeting again were exchanged as well as many hugs. Everyone piled in the ship and waved from inside. All stacked on top of each other so they could steal a peek through the windows.

Danny felt a huge grin form on his face as he waved to his cousins. This hadn't been the first time he's had to say his goodbye with no knowledge as to when he would see them again. However, this time he knew he'd be seeing them soon enough. And everything would change, for the better.

The clones themselves knew this too and, as they stood by while the ship turned on and levitated above the ground, they couldn't wait until the next time they would see their new family.

Leroy howled and Blackjack had to be restrained as the Fenton Space Craft sped off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ship was frozen in space, facing the single door a few meters in front of them.

They had been traveling the whole day, only having short breaks to streatch their legs, to get here. But now, no one moved as they stared at the closed bee-themed doors of the portal.

James shifted in his seat uncomfortably. "I'm sorry, but...why aren't we going in?" He asked Kim.

She, like he expected she would, knew the answer. "We can't just go out and tell everyone what we did here. We'd blow Danny's secret."

Melissa sighed and leaned back into her chair. "Well what are we going to tell them?"

Jack steered the ship away from the portal. "We should find a place to calmly come up with a story."

Tucker perked up. "Oh we know a place!"

Sam smiled. "You don't mean."

The trio grinned and high fived. "Ghostly StarBucks, baby."

Mr. Lancer's eyebrows shot up. "That exists?"

Tucker nodded. "Yep. But," he paused, frowning, and turned to Sam, "do we know where they are now?"

Sam groaned. "No. I heard they moved again but I didn't get where they went this time."

"Oh wait." Danny put up a hand. "I know how to find them." He scrunched his eyes closed in concentration, leaving the class in awkwardness.

Kwan leaned over to Andrew. "What is he doing?"

"He's closing his eyes."

"I can see that!"

"Then why did you ask me?!"

"I got it!" Danny's eyes snapped open and he twisted around to point to the horizon. "They're over there. It's close so it's the perfect place to talk."

Jack turned the ship and they steered towards the seemingly random spot Danny had been pointing until a small building rose up in the distance.

By now all the children in the bus were chanting 'Starbucks Starbucks Starbucks' in excitement, and cheered when they caught sight of the floating store.

Tucker was leaning over Jack's seat and showing him were to park, which proved to be quite difficult as the small bit of traffic was quite unpredictable. The ship was finally situated in between a mini ufo and a sad looking camel.

The humans piled out as soon as the door slid open.

"What are we waiting for?" Danny waved at them, already walking towards the brightly lit building. "Let's go."

They walked by the parked vehicles and ghostly transport warily, quickly getting to the entrance of the building.

The students oohed as they took in the small yet impressive store. It was a two story building with multiple glass panels. The logo was situated high up above the door. It resembled a blob ghost swirling around in a circle.

"Awesome," Richard said as the glass doors slid open, letting him through. "Best Starbucks ever."

The rest followed him in and looked around.

It looked like a relatively normal Starbucks. If you didn't count the ghosts sitting on the tables or stools or standing in line for the kassa. They also noticed that everything that should be green in a normal Starbucks was red here.

Sam stood in line and gestured for the others to do the same. They quickly followed suit before any other ghost could cut in and the one who had just entered took one look at the gigantic line and left.

"This is awesome." Sheldon grinned. "It's almost like we're back home." He paused when he saw Andrew's deadpan look and mumbled a quick response. "Well, apart from the glowing beings around us and how we're on a floating piece of rock in a green alternate world of planet Earth."

"Wait a sec." Kim frowned. "How are we supposed to pay?"

"Oh don't worry." Tucker winked. "Me and my pals got it covered."

"Are you sure?" Star scrunched her eyebrows and leaned forward. "I can pay."

Danny shook his head. "You guys don't have ghost currency. It's different. I don't even know how much ghost cash is in human cash."

Maddie blinked. "Ghosts have their own currency?"

"Fascinating," Jack agreed.

Sam patted the dark red bag she'd carried from the shop. "I got my coins here. Besides, I used to work here so they give me a discount."

"You had a job in a ghostly Starbucks!?"

Sam nodded, smiling. "Lee even asks me to come over sometimes when it gets too busy. It was a good experience. Once we heard of the currency here we had to get our money from somewhere so I applied."

Tucker grabbed her bag and opened it, peeking inside. "How much you got? I kinda forgot the rest at home and I only have three specters."

"Three??" Sam berated him. "I told you to bring an emergency stash."

"It's ok. I think I still got some in my ghost form," Danny said as he swiftly let the rings form around him, startling the people behind him.

The humans stared at him curiously as Danny twisted and unclapsed a small bag from his belt. They weren't too used to seeing the notorious ghost boy standing so close to them and doing something that wasn't fighting. His posture was relaxed and he looked almost like a normal teen. They knew he had been human too and actually was a normal teen (half of the time), but it was quite another thing to see it in such a form.

"Yep," Danny looked through his small bag. "Got like two spectrals."

Tucker pumped his fist. "Nice."

They shufled a bit as the line got shorter. It was almost their turn.

"Can I see those, Danny?" Jack held out his hand questioningly and Danny handed him a spectral.

The teens hudled around the man as he turned the small square in his big hands. It was about as big as Jack's pinky and felt strong though thin. It was dark blue and had small figures decorating it on both sides.

"Why is there a crown on here?" Maddie questioned, pointing at the card.

"That's to represent the Ghost King." Tucker responded and pulled a face. "Even if he was one evil guy and everyone hates him, his crown is still on there."

Sam frowned. "Well that's because you can't change money just like that. And there's been nice kings before Pariah."

"Can I get your order?"

The group turned their attention towards the ghost behind the kassa, who was looking quite bored as she looked up before her eyes widened. "You?"

There was a frantic whisper from between the humans. "The babysitter."

Danny saluted with two fingers. "Wassup Kitty. I see you're on shift again."

The ghost girl huffed as she pushed her green bangs that stuck out of the red bandanna behind her ear. Now that they noticed, the group saw that every employee was wearing a red bandanna on different places of their bodies. It was the only thing that held any resemblance to a uniform as for the rest they wore casual clothes. "No shit. What're all your humans doing here?" Kitty sent the adults a suspiscious glance.

Danny waved his hand to reassure her and changed to human form. "Don't worry. They won't do anything rash. You know I wouldn't bring them here if I didn't trust them."

"Yeah well." Kitty had noticed how he changed forms in front of his fellow humans without a fuzz, but she still had her doubts. "You throw your trust around way too much."

"I trust them too," Sam interjected, which made Kitty purse her lips.

Danny was known as the kind of guy who gave everyone second and third chances. However Sam was more cautious in that aspect.

Kitty grunted and looked down at the papers on the desk behind the counter. To the trio, who knew her well, this was a clear sign that she accepted it.

Then she caught sight of the long line and the frustrated ghosts behind the humans. She raised an eyebrow. "Maybe I should open the other kassa." She didn't wait for their response and clicked on a button under the counter. Then she shuffled a bit to the right and turned the light on.

Inmediately a bunch of ghost scrambled to stand in line and she took their orders.

"Hey!" Dash complained. "What about us?"

Just then another ghost girl strode in through a back door. The pale girl was wearing her bandanna around her neck since her white hair was already streaked with red. She took one look at the two lines and seemed to understand what was going on.

"Got too busy, huh Kitty?" She smirked as she rolled up her long sleeves and went to stand behind the empty kassa.

Kitty paused with the client and turned towards the new ghost. She nodded. "Yep. Thanks to those weirdos. Hope you don't mind handling them, boss."

It was then that the girl saw all the humans that were following the interaction curiously. She frowned and narrowed her eyes, until she caught sight of the trio, who waved happily at her. Her eyes softened just a little bit. "Wassup, guys. What brings you little delinquents here?"

Danny grinned. "Hey, Lee. We were just taking a break and decided to spend it here. Think you can take us?"

Lee seemed to think about it. She hummed. "Just this once." She winked at them goodnaturedly.

She positioned herself by the computer and looked up expectantly. "Well? What do you want?"

"Excuse me," Andrew interrupted. "But if you're the boss then why are you behind the kassa too?"

Lee seemed to be offended by that. "Just because I own the place doesn't mean I get to sit back while others do the work. Now stop wasting time and tell me what you want."

The students looked up at the menu that was displayed above the counter and frowned in confusion.

"I don't recognize these drinks." Kwan pointed out.

"Nope. This is Ghostbucks." Sam reminded them. "Not Starbucks. So there's a different menu but a lot of the drinks are very similar." She turned to Lee and smiled. "You know what I want."

Lee smirked. "One DropDeadCoffee coming up." She jotted it down with a knowing smirk.

Chelsea poked Sam. "DropDead?" she asked.

"It's basically black coffee. Really strong."

"Oh."

"Tuckerino?" Lee looked up.

Tucker leaned on one elbow and grinned. "Toast me up with a KarmeCoffee."

"Right away. James?"

Danny snorted. "Again with the fake names, Lethal Lee?"

Lee leaned forward on her elbows, smirking. "That's Lethal Miss Lee, for you. Now hurry up. I don't have all day."

James, who had by now figured out they weren't talking about him, relaxed.

Danny slammed his palm on the counter. "Give me a coffee as dark and bitter as my soul."

Lee hummed and jotted it down. "One glass of milk coming up." She looked past the spluttering 'James' (what she called Danny. Her excuse for it was that 'he simply did not look like a Danny') and towards Star with a questioning glance.

"Hello. My name is Star and...do you have Frappuccino's?"

"Of course we do." Lee scoffed. "What kind of Ghostbucks would we be if we didn't have frappes. Is that all?"

Star nodded as she frowned at the menu above the counter, not trusting that she would like any of those unknown beverages or foods.

"Hey. Can I get a white mocha?" Kim smiled politely.

Lee narrowed her eyes. "Are you sure you don't want black mocha?"

"No?" Kim raised an eyebrow. "I'm sure. I don't like black so much."

"Oooh," Lee leaned back in mock horror. "We have a racist on our hands, Kitty!"

Kitty didn't even look up. "Rude."

Kim's lips thinned as she looked displeased with being accused like that.

Lee noticed and held her palms up. "Alright, Miss Serious. Looks like someone can't take a joke." She picked up the pen and with a flourish wrote it down.

After she had taken the order of all the students, Maddie stepped forward. The woman either ignored it or didn't see the scowl sent her way, something that had all the other teens confused because, until now, she had been an easygoing, though sassy, woman. Only frowning every once in a while at someone's conduct, but hiding it pretty well.

"Excuse me." Lee narrowed her eyes. "But are you James' birthgiver?"

Maddie raised her eyebrows but nodded. "Yes. I'm Danny's mom. That's my husband." She pointed to Jack.

At the response, Lee's expression only seemed to darken and the others were given a glimpse of how she got the nickname 'Lethal Miss Lee', but she didn't say anything as Maddie made her choice.

Maddie pursed her lips and asked hesitantly. "Do you have any sort of alcohol?"

Lee smirked from where she was leaning with her crossed over arms on the counter. "I'm sorry. We don't serve spirits."

Her tone was sarcastic, but it got many snorting.

"Oh." Maddie didn't seem to notice it as she hummed. "Then I will have a DropDeadCoffee."

Lee nodded as if that was a logical solution. "You need it. And what can I get you, old man?"

Once she'd gotten Mr. Lancer's order she attended Jack, being just as sarcastic and looking like she was tolerating them for the sake of her other customers.

The line slowly got shorter and shorter as one by one all the humans got to order something. "So," Lee said convertionally as she printed out the receipt. "Where did ya'll get that nice bling?" She jerked her chin towards the bracelets most humans still had around their arms as she passed a copy of the receipt to the handful of employees that were hustling about behind her. They, after groaning at the length of it, started preparing the items on the long list.

"Oh these," Chelsea blinked at the bracelet. She'd completely forgotten about those, as had most other people. "They're from ghost prison. They're supposed to be antihuman."

Andrew nodded as Lee sucked in a breath. "They don't block our powers here, but for some reason we can't faze out of them."

Lee hissed in anger. "Walker." She caught sight of Danny and Kim's lack of bracelet and narrowed her eyes. "What did he do?"

Danny smiled and waved her off. "Don't worry. Kim and me are fine."

The ghost only darkened her gaze.

"He almost killed Danny," Sam interrupted.

Lee growled. "That bastard."

"Be sure to shoot him for me." Tucker smirked, reveling in the feeling of revenge.

"No," Danny held up his palms. "No! You've got enough bad blood with Walker. Don't go after him. Besides," he continued as Lee pouted, "We got our revenge."

"Oh?" Lee grinned. "Tell me all of it."

"You'll hear about it soon enough. Let's just say they embarrassed him pretty bad," Danny smirked. "I wish I was conscious to see it. I heard Paulina whipped his ass into shape."

"For real?" Lee looking Paulina up and down, seizing her up. "Hey, isn't that..?" She whispered and Sam nodded to the unasked question. "The former one. It's over, though."

Lee hummed. She reluctantly nodded her respect towards the Latina for getting her revenge for her, even though she had hurt James before.

A gothic guy strode forward with a tray full of cups. He placed them on the counter and looked at the group quizzically. "I suppose this is yours?"

They nodded and grabbed it just as another tray appeared. This one also containing a few snacks.

"See ya later, Lee!"

The boss of Ghostbucks waved the group away and smiled as she saw them look for a big enough table to fit all of them. "Looks like you finally got your life worked out, James." She refreshed the screen on her computer to get ready for the next customer. "I'm proud of you, kid."

SSSSSSSup

I'm finally done. I'm sorry it took awhile but I was brainstorming for my ghostly starbucks and had to some research and yeah. Finally the final draft is up!!
So what happened is I had restarted my computer so it could get its updates, but it also reactivated the touchscreen which I had turned specifically off because my screen is broken and it kept glitching and opening things and being an overal little shit. Long story short it published this chapter twice before I found out how to disactivate the touchscreen again.

I was freaking out so much when it happened and there was already a few people commenting and voting and I was just shouting 'no! Im not do- don't read it ahhhhh'. 
I got a few angry messages and it was all overal hilarious. *snort*

On to another matter:
shoutout to ReadAtMidnight247. Lee is her (his?) oc. I only allowed this one on bc I needed some ghosts for ghostbucks so why not.
I know it's probably different than what u had in ming, girl. But I hope you still liked it.

Anyways another shout-out to my friend who doesn't question me too much when I randomly ask her about weird things cuz she's used to me.
Here's a bit of our conversation cuz I just thought it was kinda funny and it's good behind the scenes info.

No murder has occurred during the making of this info__

So thanks. Also I got on a pun tangent after this, which I am so proud of so I'mma put it in my birthday book if u wanna check that out. I'll do it tomorrow tho.
So yeah

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 901 7
The Disasteriod event is over. Vlad is gone and the Earth is saved. But all is not right with the young halfa hero when he learns a shocking truth ab...
1.7K 52 53
Set immediately after the end of the series, Danny's life has become entirely more complicated now that he's revealed his secret identity to the enti...
107K 4.2K 21
Danny Fenton isn't just your average fourteen-year-old boy. He has an alter ego who just so happens to be Amity Park's ghost hero. Yes, that is being...
155K 6.1K 53
"He's not your son, Jack! He's ghost scum!" Danny Fenton AKA Danny Phantom is now 12 years old, having done everything in the cartoon except reveal...