Her Terrifying Love

Av greggerguy

While being chased by her abusive boyfriend, Lyla turns the tables, shoving him into the path of an oncoming... Mer

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Bonus Chapter

Part 48

2.5K 239 49
Av greggerguy

Lyla and Jack stumbled around the steep terrain, the ground thick with leaves and broken branches.

"Doesn't look familiar," she wheezed.

"What about over here?" He pushed through an overgrown thicket and stepped over the trunk of a fallen tree.

A trio of blackbirds burst from the ground and took to the air. They had been feasting on the remains of a large raccoon, its gaping and twisted body nearly turned inside-out.

Revolted, Lyla pivoted away. She squinted through the trees. Nothing about this place looked familiar. When she turned toward Jack, he had removed his shirt and tossed it to the ground. He stood bare-chested, his eyes burning with passion.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"You took your clothes off. I thought you wanted me to..."

She looked down and discovered that she was dressed only in her underwear and bra. He pulled her into an embrace and kissed her.

"Wait! Stop!" she pleaded.

"Wait for what?" He kissed her again.

"Stop!" she admonished. "Listen."

"What? I don't hear anything."

"Something's coming." Her eyes widened. "You hear that?"

It sounded as though large animals were hurtling toward them, cutting through the brush. Jack released his embrace then ran in the opposite direction.

"Wait!" She called after him. "I can't find my clothes!"

Two massive wolves burst from the woods and lunged. One savagely clamped her ankle in its powerful jaws, the other snapped at her face.

"Help!" Lyla cried out as she toppled backward.

She made a futile attempt to use her forearm to keep the ferocious beast from her face but the wolf violently ripped into her flesh. She screamed through flashes of pink gums and sharp white teeth feeling the wolf's hot breath on her face.

The animal clamped its jaws onto her bracelet, snapping it. With a flick of its head, the wolf flung Lyla's bracelet into the dense foliage.

Hot flashes of pain shot through her arm as the animal savagely tore through, determined to feast on the soft skin of her face.

Through the blur of teeth and fur, she watched a stream of blood running from her lower body, down the hill, and into a puddle where the second wolf shredded an object trapped between its thick front paws. The animal had bitten through her ankle and lay on the ground gnawing on her amputated foot like a chew toy.

Lyla burst from the nightmare and sat up in bed. She was back in her room. Frantically, she examined her leg and arm, her heart thundering in her chest.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

14K 2.8K 32
✪ 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ✪ ★ 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ★ ☆ 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 @𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
769K 16K 21
A fun trip to a haunted house turns into a grisly nightmare after a group of teens go in after it closes. They think it's just well put together, bu...
1.6K 104 44
His best friend is shot dead, and the world thinks Metropolitan Police Officer George Reynolds did it. They were in the one place that should've been...
102 1 19
"They weren't moving. I wasn't moving. Then, I felt more awake as a dead woman waiting than I ever did alive. I knew she was coming. I could hear her...