Sacrifice: Fire & Brimstone S...

By NikoleKnight

*Full version available on Amazon* (books2read.com/fire-brimstone-02) Human-Angel-Nephilim. How can Riley fit... More

Teaser

Introduction

5.8K 256 19
By NikoleKnight

Thank you for reading the teaser chapter of Sacrifice, the second book in the slow-burn MM+ paranormal romance series, Fire & Brimstone. I have added an external link where you can order your eBook, read for free on Kindle Unlimited, or purchase your very own paperback copy. On my profile, you will find my social media links so you can keep in touch with me and stay up to date on all things Knight-related.

Or, copy and paste the following links:

Sacrifice: https://books2read.com/fire-brimstone-02

Website: www.nikoleknight.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/290253838304655/

Thank you for your support!

--N.K.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 280 12
In the midst of a tragedy, a college student named Dijon who attends an all white school is thrown into the lines of a racial drama that has the pote...
23.7K 431 21
I'll be doing some one shots to see how it sounds. I'll be doing the ships I like so if you don't like that ship move on. I'm saving Daminette for...
18.3K 879 9
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!!! Book One, BoyxBoy, Completed Eli Stamp life was just as perfect as he could make it, his gay fathers well put together a...
1.1M 48.7K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...