Crimson Murders

By Melancholic_Lotus13

Being able to see things no one has ever, is not great. Izuku-a boy who just wants to live a normal life and... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Epilogue
Sequel is out + Pictures

Chapter Nine

5.8K 314 134
By Melancholic_Lotus13

Felt like I could've done better with Izuku, but every time I edited the chapter of felt choppy. So I split up the chapters. Hope y'all like it!

The class stands outside of a giant dome. A soft breeze ruffles their hair, waiting on their teachers to explain the lesson for today. Prior to being there, they weren't informed of what was going to happen. Only vague details about a small trip for their lesson and that's it. They were also given permission to use their hero suits or their P.E clothes. A few of the students chose to wear their hero suits while others chose their P.E clothes. Izuku is one of the few that is wearing his gym clothes, the strap holding his scythe and his gloves are the only two things he's wearing from his hero costume. Apparently, during the last exercise, Bakugou had burned part of it when he created that huge blast and well, now he has to wait for the Support Department to fix it. The dome, as someone in the crowd said, looks like the USJ, Universal Studios Japan. The pro-hero 13 tries to tell them that it isn't and explains that it's to help train on rescuing. "Welcome to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint!"

  "The USJ," echoes many of the students with unimpressed tones. Albeit that, they're excited about their training exercise. Hopefully, Midoriya keeps the insanity down, they think (it's all in good cheer but if it can happen, that'll be great—poor unfortunate souls that don't know what will happen) as they glance at the teen who is smiling at his friends. He seems unaware of the looks he's receiving from his classmates. He just seems to be really naive and happy so they drop the expression and go about their way.

  Midoriya waves a bit at one of them and glances at Uraraka about to say something when the hair on his neck stand on end as a bad feeling comes across him. He believes it's only the Ghouls around him, but that doesn't make any sense. He never feels this way when he's around them so, what the heck is going on? Taking a breath, he removes his sunglasses and makes it seem like he's cleaning them with his shirt while in reality, he is scanning the area. Standing a few feet away, he finds Death watching them. Okay, so that is never a good sign. Don't feel safe when Death is around, you only set yourself up for the afterlife—that's something he came up with when he was younger. The thought crosses his mind when he shudders and averts his gaze to the ground, hoping that nothing bad is going to happen—wishful and futile thinking on his part. Mostly because that never helps him through shit. Best way to show an example is when they enter the dome. The ominous feeling increases by tenfold, forcing him to put his guard up. "I-zu-ku." The boy snaps his eyes over to the Bringer of the End. Following to where the boney finger points to, Izuku can see Corpse and Human Ghouls pointing at the same place that's in the center of the entire building. They can all see something he can't, but even so, he has a feeling that they're all trying to warn him. There's something that he is missing, but what? "Hu-mans. Class-mates in dan-ger. Run."

  His eyes are fixated on that one spot. His gaze doesn't leave it as he inquires, "I thought it'll only be us."

  "It's supposed to be us," replies 13. They stare at the boy who glances to the side. Apparently, he can see something that they cannot since he returns his attention back to the center of the dome. "Why?"

  "I can't explain it, but I just have a bad feeling, like something isn't right." Abruptly, he looks towards his homeroom teacher and, with chills running down his spine at the sudden revelation and in a grave voice, he says, "We're not alone."

  That turns their blood cold. Aizawa turns to the Space Hero. "Group together and go back to the bus. Now! 13 take the students out of here!"

The chain of events that follows is instantaneous. Once the group of people is revealed and the leader announces that they're there to kill All Might, Aizawa is already putting on his goggles and making his way to the group of villains. Realizing that the Symbol of Peace isn't here, they turn towards killing his reputation instead along with the fellow occupants. As soon as he's done speaking, a black mist wraps around the students and soon enough some of them are gone. "No!" 13 yells as Eraserhead growls. He glances back and yells 13 to get the remaining students out of the dome. He rushes forward and starts battling the villains. He cannot let them harm his students. Honestly, if All Might hadn't used up his three-hour limit then he wouldn't be having too much trouble. The villains think they can kill him—that is why they are here. And because he isn't here, they will go after the students which would hurt him. That idiot better get here fast.

Meanwhile, in the shipwreck zone. Midoriya is really fortunate with the fact his glasses haven't fallen off. He looks around, but he's underwater—his need for oxygen is coming rapidly. Then comes the villain. Dammit! I can't fight underwater, my movements will be slow and I can already feel my lungs screaming for air. Before the villain can get any closer, a tongue wraps around his midsection and he's yanked out of the water. Tsuyu is explaining something. Something he doesn't pay attention to as he cleans the lenses while his green gaze never leaves the water. His skin prickles at the sudden sensation of a chill in the air. Turning to his classmates, he finds shadows clinging onto him. No. He turns around and scans the other people. A few shadows dot here and there. That means if we don't get help soon, some of my classmates will die.

  Death stands at the far side of it all, his cloak billowing all around in nonexistent wind while he watches them fight for their lives. He turns his attention towards his Champion.  The once blind boy, who could have only seen the beings outside of the real world, is standing with two of his classmates. The glimmer in those irises shows the intelligence, shows that the kid has figured it out. A once-over of the place and his gaze lands on him. No, he mouths then he turns to his other two companions. Such a hero.

With his sunglasses back on his face, he speaks with the two—he speaks with Tsuyu since Mineta is freaking out and waving his arms around, crying puddles. Tsuyu seems to have realized something, and when she explains it, the picture becomes clear. If the villains only knew what the schedule was, that meant they made a mistake. "So they don't know what our quirks are. That's good! It's better than good!" He quickly looks around and hums. They need to get out of there before something worse happens. "What all can you two do?" He listens carefully, nodding reluctantly when he listens to Mineta. "Okay, so Tsuyu—I mean, Tsu—" he blinks when Mineta cries saying something about his quirk. Izuku lets him rant while ignoring him and continuing on, "how far can you jump?"

Soon, they're going through the plan. Midoriya jumps from the sinking ship and uses One for All to create a whirlpool in the pool. Sacrificing a finger is good enough for Midoriya. As long as they get out of there everything will be fine. Tsuyu comes through and makes the jump, after grabbing Midoriya, the girl yells, "Mineta, throw those into the water now!" A fine, trapping system. How did he not think of that? He smiles, glad that Tsuyu thought of it. Because they don't know our quirks, they set themselves up for failure. Always know what you're dealing with before you go into a battle.

  Eraserhead gets close to the leader. For a few minutes, they fight but the villain seems to have figured out how Eraserhead's quirk works, for, by the time his hair falls onto his shoulders, the villain uses that moment to use his quirk on him. He wraps all five fingers on his elbow. The pain that comes forth brings out a growl from the pro-hero. His elbow is crumbling under the grasp of the villain. He forcibly pulls away, kicking the villain, and returns to fight other villains. The monster is suddenly beside the teacher and soon the goggles are flung off along with blood. The sickening sounds of bones breaking, grunts of pain, and laughter from the head villain, it all draws the attention of one particular trio. They freeze in their tracks, staring with wide eyes at the scene.

  "Sensei!" cries Midoriya, telling the other two to wait there and grabs his scythe. He knows he shouldn't, but he needs to help. He can't let him die. During one fight, the sunglasses are knocked off and he sees the dark shadow hanging over his teacher. No! I'm not letting him die! He knocks out many of the villains, swinging the scythe in a deadly arc. By "accident" (he's angry, but even then he wouldn't make a stupid mistake) he cuts off the arm of the Nomu that holds his teacher down. He watches with eyebrows raised and lips parted as the arm regrows. Regeneration quirk? Reacting as quickly as he can, he cuts off the hand that heads towards him. He jumps away and looks around, trying to find a way to get them out of there.

  "Mi-doriya!" Aizawa grunts when he sees his students fighting the monster that basically pummeled him (he'll never admit it out loud). The Nomu leads the unknowing boy towards the leader who has one other criminal to help take care of him. The kid stops and stares at the leader, Shigaraki, who must have said something to him. He is in danger and is looking so done with life. He better not make his situation worse. He's such a problem child. Before he can react, Aizawa is on the ground once more—the black spots in his vision grow and overtake it. I need to get them safe. He lets out a small groan and falls limp.

  Tsuyu and Mineta watched when Midoriya stopped fighting and started speaking to the villain. They watched as the monster went right back to Aizawa-sensei. They watched and saw a small window of opportunity to grab their teacher and start running. The purple grape uses one of the balls to keep the monster at bay, long enough to take their teacher. "What about Midoriya?" asks Tsuyu.

  "He'll be fine! We need to get Sensei help!" Mineta shouts, mostly wanting to save his own skin. Tsuyu knows this but he's right, yet that doesn't mean she's okay with it.

  The pale blue-haired male who proclaimed their plans looms over the hero-in-training, glaring with intense hatred. Those green eyes filled with disbelief never leaves his form, and it makes him want to strangle him seeing that he doesn't seem to even cower in fear. "If I don't cower in fear in front of the real Death, then why would you be special?" That's what he said when he told him to fear the fact that he can kill him. That bastard. After revealing the fact that he questions them and does not believe that they can kill the number one hero, Shigaraki has been itching to hurt the brat.  "What? You don't think we can?"

  "No, not really. You see, he's not scheduled to die anytime soon, so you're kind of wasting your time here." He shrugs, tightening his grip on his scythe as he twirls it in his hand. He moves into a defensive position, trying to come up with a plan to get out of there. "I mean, not wasting my time because hey, now that you're here, I can ask you something."

  This earns him a growl from the head of the villains. "It seems you won't last any longer, so ask your question."

  "Shigaraki," hisses the warp gate guy, who overheard. The response to it is a small, "Enough Kurogiri!"

  Izuku blinks at this, accidentally dropping his stance. He can't help but find that surprising, yet amusing all at the same time. One of the villains takes this opportunity to knock the weapon out of the kid's hands and grabbing his arms. "Dammit!" he hisses under his breath as he watches the hand guy move to grab the scythe. So the normal living can't touch the weapon? That's a good thing, it just means that they can't turn my weapon against me. Izuku watches the guy scream frustration and attempts to kick the weapon as he turns towards the brat that revealed them to the heroes. "Great. But I still have that question, so who is the Crimson Artist?"

  "Never heard of them and you just wasted your breath on a pathetic question."

  "I don't think I did, you helped narrow things down for me. To hear you don't know one of the most famous serial killers, says something about you and them. You care more about wanting to defeat heroes, but you have no clue how much danger you can be in if you misstep around a few parts of this city." He tilts his head to the side, his hands itching to attack his captor. Not yet. Maybe if I get them talking long enough I can stall them until the heroes come. "It's amusing, thinking that you—a villain—thinks that he is safe. No matter who you are, what you are in life, Death does not care. Death will take us no matter what. That is what makes Death so cruel. You think you can kill All Might? News flash—Death has no interest to capture his soul just yet." His lips stretch as he looks at him. Eyes wide and full of an emotion that can be seen as amusement. "But on the matter of you thinking you can kill All Might, how do you plan on doing that? I can already tell that you're too weak. No weak person can kill someone with such power. Sure, you can ruin his reputation, after all, when he wasn't in his assigned position, villains attacked his students. How do you think that'll blow over in the media? Something like this—however small—can lead to people questioning how much this school and the faculty care about their students. This attack is enough to ruin All Might's and the school's reputation alone. So tell me, what do you plan on doing to physically kill him?"

  Red eyes narrow, glaring at the boy in front of them. He reaches out placing a hand on the boy's cheek, one finger up. "I don't think you're in any position to ask such things from me."

  He laughs. The utter insanity that he showed his classmates during that exercise is back. It is something unexpected which causes Midoriya to watch with amusement as the villain withdraws his hand away in surprise—almost like he burned him. Behind the hand that covers his face, the villain (now known as Shigaraki, courtesy of the warp—Kurogiri) frowns, staring at the hero-in-training. Izuku drops his head, letting his chin touch his chest. The cruel smirk that he wears is something that the leader is so used to seeing on villains, on people with minds that have gone away into a land that no one can ever see. Unknowingly petrified, Shigaraki can see the glare through the curtain of bangs. Those green eyes that he previously saw are gone and have changed to purple with golden specks surrounding the pupil. The amusement had dulled to complete and utter hostility with a hint of smugness. "It doesn't matter what position I'm in, Death is always on my side."

  What is this feeling? Why can't I . . . move? What is he doing to me? Shigaraki stares wide-eyed as he feels the atmosphere drop in temperature. The feeling of death staring down at him, breathing down his neck, it hurts. He can hear things that never were there before, voices that are familiar but he can't place. The boy is smiling widely almost fond of the fact that he is able to bring such expressions onto the faces of villains. He gets out of his captor's grasp, who can't even move—frozen in his spot and staring at the teenager who can cause such a reaction. They watch in bewilderment as he raises a clawed finger up to his left eye and shoves it into the socket, shredding the eyeball with glee. One of the villains passes out at the sight, another gags and vomits once he yanks his hand away, revealing a mutilated eye as he never once looks away from Shigaraki—who doesn't know how to react. He—he just gouged out his own eye? What type of hero hurts themselves in such a gruesome way? I've seen terrible things, done terrible things, yet why do I have the need to flee? This kid, there's nothing normal about him. There's something, something not right. Even Kurogiri, who was spectating from afar, isn't moving. Many of my minions are in too much of a shock, or unconscious to even react.

Purple mist spills out of the socket, blood trailing down his cheek after it. He hums a chilling tune under his breath as he grins at the remaining villains. "I don't normally do this, but you're in a—special predicament." He tilts his head to the left, letting the blood and the mist take the form of a dual colored waterfall. "You surely should do your homework before rushing into a battle. Study before you act. Quite sad that you resorted to this. It would've gone better if you waited until you knew of our quirks. Underestimate your opponent and you ensure your defeat."

The villains around him either drop like flies (unconscious sadly) or stop breathing once they start seeing Corpse Ghouls around them. One goes as far as muttering, "What the hell?" Rotten flesh falling to the ground, a few heads or limbs missing, intestines spilling out. A few eyeballs are popped out of sockets and hang by the nerve, swinging or resting on their cheek. Signs of mutilation and torture are seen on some others. Maggots crawl all over them. There are signs of patches of hair that have fallen out, patches of skin removed to show skull or even a hint of brains underneath. If one can think of a zombie at the description—they're wrong. Decaying bodies of actual dead people. Those who have gone through hell in their lives that now walk beside the living. The ones that want justice for what had happened to them. The worse of it all, the stench of death is harsh and fills the air. The dead walk amongst them, yet the living have no clue. They can't touch them, but even so, it's enough to have a few throw up or even pass out from the sight. 

"Death isn't all that happy with you lot." His voice changes, raspy and old. Shigaraki's attention is brought back to the teenager in front of him. Insanity in his eye as the injured one slowly heals and the blood stops trickling. "You've all killed, haven't you? Now, your victims surround you and want to show you hell itself." A low chuckle rips through the air between them. "I'm tempted to let them, but I'm not allowed to. I can't but I wonder how you'll fare when—"

"It's going to be alright for I AM HERE!"

Izuku blinks almost as if he's coming out of a trance and covers his eye. The mist is gone and so are the Ghouls, at least they're gone to the normal eye of the other humans. The scythe is back in his grasp just as All Might grabs him. He places him down and stares at the curly hair of the boy whose head is bowed and is staring at the ground. "Young Midoriya, are you alright?"

"Ah? Yes, I'm fine All Might. Just a few scratches and a broken finger." He needs to warn him—yes, he won't die today, but it's still best that he warns him. "Wait! All Might, they have this—this thing! You need to—"

  "It'll be alright, Young Midoriya. Everything will be fine." He leaves before Izuku can say anything. You made a mistake in attacking my students! I'll show you what happens when you mess with me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 3.1K 14
A villain must not always be a villain. In this case however, the death of countless people are haunting Izuku Midoriya the number 3 villain in Japan...
95.5K 3.4K 33
Izuku Midoriya was bullied and looked upon as a waste of space for the majority of his life. It only got worse when everyone found out that he was qu...
77.2K 2.7K 30
🌙 ¡will be under editing soon!🌙 ✨completed jan 2020✨ ⚡️boku no hero acidamia⚡️ 🌻cover by @doodlelotta on insta🌻 (Bnha/mha story) A boy no older...
21.1K 632 26
Izuku was a small kid with the ability to take others quirks and use them for himself or give them to others. But a tragedy strikes and destroys his...