Twenty Six Hands| A Zodiac St...

By FlipFlop101

"Hey, take my hand?" The boy asked, pushing his hair out of his face. "We'll make it, I swear." "Woah, Livin'... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter 3: Salute
Honesty
A Grand Plan
The Umbridge of This Story
So, we're the zodiacs?
Hey, Brother
Disapear
The World Turned Upside Down
Fall Out Boy Never Lies
She Will Be Loved
Laser Tag, But Scorpio Always Wins
Libra and Virgo Are Stalkers
Wake Me Up
Something Bad
Halloween
Gem and Cap Awkwardly Third Wheel
Defying Gravity... Literally
An Unlikely Pair
The Brave, The Bold, The Powerless
Nightmares
Gem Flirts With Literally Everyone
The Weather Gets Really Weird
The Twins, the Race, and the Trees
Mind Reading and Ms. Mal
Betrayal
And So The World Burns
Nightmares Come to Life
A Twist of Fate
BFFE (Best Friends For Eternity)
Twenty Six Hands, Minus Six
A Horrible Cost
A Zodiac Prom
Epilouge
Ten Facts About This Story/ Other Books by FlipFlop

A Hot Older Cousin

1.3K 40 40
By FlipFlop101

"We have to go to the hospital," Aries yelled. "Wake up, Tari."

Sagittarius woke with a start. She looked around desperately to make sure she was in present time. "Why? What happened?"

"Pisces got hit by a car. She's with Cancer and the driver right now. The rest of the zodiacs and Phoenix are heading over now. Get up. Libra and Scorpio are waiting in the car." Aries helped her up and the two of them raced towards the car.

Sagittarius took a deep breath. "After Phoenix is gone from the hospital, I have something to tell everyone. "

Libra paled and looked at her boyfriend. "Is it another vision?"

Sagittarius shifted awkwardly. "Uh, yeah."

"It wasn't as bad as last time," Sagittarius reassured everyone. "Although I can't say all of it. There are some things better left unsaid."

Scorpio looked at her questioningly. "What do you mean?"

"Some things have to happen naturally." And that was all she decided to say.

The rest of the car ride was left in an uncomfortable silence.

----------

"We've made it!" Scorpio shouted, running into the room with the other three right behind him.

Already in the room was Pisces, Cancer, and a boy with sandy hair and blue eyes and a bright tan.

"Um, who's he?" Libra asked, refering to the boy.

"I'm Hydrus. I was  the one who accidentally hit Pisces," the boy said. "I'm really sorry."

"How's she doing?" Scorpio ignored him.

"Pisces is perfectly fine," Cancer said. She looked at her friend who was asleep.

"Dude! We're here! What'd we miss?" Capricorn came running into the room, with Leo, Gem, and Nye running after.

"Shut up!" Gem yelled at him. "She could be sleeping."

"Then why are you yelling?" Leo asked her.

"Because she's an idiot," Nye responded.

"You share this idiots DNA," Gem stated.

"My biggest regret," Nye nodded.

Scorpio rolled his eyes. "Don't you guys have bigger things to worry about?"

"Yes, actually. How is she?" Leo asked.

"Alive," Cancer responded. "For now."

Capricorn stared at Cancer. "I'm sorry, what now?"

"She's joking," Libra clarified. "Pisces will be perfectly fine."

"Who's the hot guy?" Gem asked, turning her attention to Hydrus.

"He's the guy who accidentally hit Pisces with a car." Cancer waved at Hydrus as he said it.

"Hi." Hydrus waved.

Gem sauntered up to him. "Helllll-o"

Leo rolled her eyes and stopped her by grabbing her shoulders. "Hell-no."

Gem sat down Next to Capricorn and pouted.

"Aren't you dating the blonde kid anyways?" Hydrus asked her.

Gem and Capricorn looked back and forth between one another with wide eyes.

"Me and Cap? Um, no." Gem scooted away.

"Yeah. We're not dating." Capricorn did the same thing.

"Never would I date such an annoying, loud mouthed-" Gem started.

"Hyper active, monopoly winning-" Capricorn talked over her.

"Cup of coffee, with no regards to what people feel-"

"Tiny child, who acts like she drinks five Red Bull's a day in one gulp-"

This is around where Virgo and Taurus entered the room. With Aquarius and Phoenix behind them.

"I'll bet five bucks they end up together," Taurus smirked.

"Deal." Virgo nodded as they watched.

"Who makes god-awful jokes, and watched us suffer with them." Gem has finally finished.

"Who blackmailed her brother and never shuts up!" Cap was a second behind her.

"Wow. Did you guys prepare that or something?" Aries asked.

"No!" Each shouted, getting Leo's hands clamped around their mouths.

Gem and Capricorn simultaneously licked Leo's hands.

"Ew," Leo squealed and wiped her hands on them.

"Hey, Virgo. Hey, Taurus. Hey, Aqua. Hey, Phoenix." Sagittarius waved at the four in the door.

"Don't worry, Pisces is fine, blah blah. She's got a good two days left," Nye told them.

Each of the four paled. "He's joking," Libra promised. "She's fine. Once she wakes up she'll be out of here."

"Wait a second... Hydrus?" Phoenix asked, looking at the hot guy.

"Hey, cous,'" Hydrus greeted him.

"Dude, What's up? Why are here?" Phoenix asked.

"I may have been the one to accidentally hit Pisces. Which I'm really sorry about, by the way." Hydrus pursed his lips.

"If Pisces forgives you, then so do I," Phoenix decided.

"Good thing I forgive him, then." Pisces sat up.

"You're awake?" Leo asked.

"Oh, I've only been half asleep this entire time. I heard a good chunk of the conversation. Since when are Gem and Capricorn dating?" Pisces asked.

Both of them turned bright red. "WE AREN'T DATING!"

"Wait... so, he's all forgiven?" Gem asked.

"Yes," Pisces responded. "Wait. Why? What are you planning?"

Gem sauntered up to him again. "I'm Gem. And I'm single."

"You're also too busy for a long distance relationship." Leo pulled her back again.

"Sorry about my sister," Nye apologized. "I'm Nye."

"And I'm Leo, the magnificent," Leo introduced herself.

"What's up? My names Jared, I'm 19, and never learned to-" Taurus clamped her hand over Capricorns mouth.

"Cap, there are two five year olds outside and this place has really thin walls. You're already an awful influence, don't teach kids the such language," Taurus scolded him.

"In that case, I'll say the foulest word I can think of." Capricorn looked Taurus dead in the eye. "Taurus."

A chorus of 'oohs' came from the room.

"I regret being your cousin," Taurus told him. "A lot."

"We've has a lot of weird days, but I'm starting to think this ones taking the cake," Libra mentioned.

"It's always interesting," Aquarius shrugged. "What else should we have suspected?"

"Worse. Probably worse." Pisces laughed.

"So, it's always this crazy?" Hydrus asked.

"Generally speaking, yes," Virgo smiled. "It's kind of how we work."

"It's dysfunctional but it's still great," Sagittarius told him.

"Hey, Nix. Why don't you show Hydrus around town?" Pisces asked.

"Random, but cool. C'mon, dude," Phoenix motioned to him.

"Nice meeting you guys. See you," Hydrus said.

They all waited for them to be gone for a few minutes, before Cancer said, "I got my power. It's healing."

"That's great!" Virgo smiled.

"I got a vision." All heads turned to Sagittarius.

Sagittarius recounted her vision. Glancing at Capricorn and Gem as she left that bit out. The world was going to burn. And now they all knew it.

——

FlipFlop101 is back! Anyways, next chapter you all get what you really want. All dead Zodiacs! Haha I'm kidding. You hope. Anyways, teaser below, and be sure to vote, comment, and follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 39 17
I had a dream. A really funny dream. It had to do with the zodiac signs. All of them had personas. It was great. At least I thought so. So I decided...
17.7K 205 42
There are 12 Zodiac Signs, as you all know. The Zodiac country is split up in different large masses of land, like a state, called sections. But what...
1.8K 38 18
The Twelve Students at highschool that looks ordinary but have extraordinary powers beyond Normal humans... They are trained at a Highschool called "...
4.8K 170 17
⭒ 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ⭒ ♈︎ • ♉︎ • ♊︎ • ♋︎ • ♌︎ • ♍︎ • ♎︎ • ♏︎ • ♐︎ • ♑︎ • ♒︎ • ♓︎ Imagine a world where the twelve constellations in th...