Attack On Titan | Boyfriend S...

By burningdesires_x

Just little boyfriend scenarios with your favourite Attack On Titan characters. -------------- Armin Jean ... More

How You Met
When He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend
Nicknames | What They Call You
Jean x Reader | 2:30 am
When You Got Hurt
When He Writes You Little Love Notes For You To Wake Up To
Eren x Reader | Late Night Texting
The Weird Things They Do
Your Name On His Phone
When He Meets Your Parents
When He Kisses You
When He Sees You In A Bikini|Swimsuit
Pick Up Lines
Biggest Fears
When You Break Up
When They Want To Cuddle
What You Do To Turn Them On
What They Do To Turn You On
How They Are During Sex
How They'd React Upon Hearing You Were Kidnapped
Are They- Boobs Or Butts Kind Of Guy?
New Year. Eren x Reader
Armin x Reader || Suffering
What Hero/s They'd Play As On Overwatch
How they'd react when you're drunk
Moving my writings over!

Eren x Reader | Sore Loser | NSFW !

5.7K 81 25
By burningdesires_x

/ Artwork goes to -> bev-nap | @ tumblr ! \

{ hello I haven't updated in awhile so enjoy this really shitty writing pls don't judge me akskskjss it's so bad.

I haven't even check it for spelling so leave me alon pls ily ❤️ }

NSFW BELOW CUT ! 16+ PLEASE !
—————————————————————————
MODERN AU !

" Who's the loser, you the loser. "
" Keep talking smack and I'm gonna have to show you who's gonna win. Me. "
" In your dreams, TheJeagerBomb. "
The brunette immediately frowned, his once determined look that would not once wipe off his face completely vanished at the name. You knew how embarrassing that name was for him, evidentially he got this gaming console when he was just a teenager, so that embarrassing name stuck with him until he grew up. Unfortunately for him, he was never able to change it- and making a new account would be too much of a drag, he had way too many trophies on this one. He narrowed his brows at you, nudging his elbow playfully into your arm to throw you off.

The both of you were currently huddled together in his living room, sitting right in front of the TV. His parents had both gone out for an anniversary dinner for their wedding, it was an incredibly fancy one and upon arrival, you had to compliment his mother. She did simply look gorgeous in her dress and jewels. You had always got along with Eren's mother, she'd always call you her daughter despite the fact she already had one, which was Mikasa. The raven haired female was currently out too, sleeping round a friends house. As Eren hated to admit it, he didn't want to spend the night alone so had invited you to stay the night. Of course, it took a lot of pleading to your parents, the whole idea of you staying round a boys house with no parents wasn't particularly pleasing for them. But to all the begs and the occasional white lie, your parents had finally allowed you to.

The both of you were sat together in the living room, curtains drawn with hardly no lights on expect the one in the hall. The only light which could be seen was the TV, illuminating the rather large room as the both of you played some shooting game Eren had grown addicted to. You weren't a particularly big fan, but whenever competition got in the way, you suddenly hopped onto his gaming console to prove that you could totally beat his ass.

A grin suddenly landed across your features as it was announced that your team had won, causing you to throw your arms up in the air with rejoice and laughter. The feeling was great, especially now that you had an excuse to enough Jaeger with it.
" Guess who's the winner now?! " you practically yelled in his face, causing the Male to immediately frown once again.
" Whatever, in the next match I'll totally beat your ass. I was just going easy on you, " he declared with yet again, another determined smirk across his face. What an idiot, he just doesn't learn or want to admit defeat at all. Eren loaded up the next game, his brows knitting together in stern concentration as he remained focused onto the screen. You had done the same and you were rather happy to find the start of the match had started off well for you, however miserably started to go down hill. Your high rate of kills were immediately dropping and now your deaths were increasing. When snapping your head around to Eren, a huge grin could be seen across his face that was eerily illuminated from the TV. It was clear he was pinpointing your character and killing you immediately on sight.

Of course you weren't happy and now you were beginning to frantically button smash in an attempt to win. But with the scoring rates on top of the screen, it was rather clear that Eren whom had sat beside you rather quietly throughout all this was winning by a milestone. As the game ended, it was suddenly clear who won which immediately made you deadpan right there and then. Now it was Eren's turn to brag, which he wouldn't turn down by a long shot. He turned his head and before he could even open his mouth, you immediately filled in the silence with your own words.
" Shut up. "
" I won- "
" Yeah, I know. " Eren chuckled upon hearing that, it was rather clear in your voice that you weren't happy.
" Don't be such a sore loser, suck it up, " he spoke a little softly however it wasn't long until he was prodding your shoulder and repeating the same words over again. " Loser. "

It didn't take long for you to snap, dropping your controller in an instant to tackle him onto the ground. He landed with a small chuckle, his arms wrapping around your frame to help contain your sudden outburst of anger- or whatever it was. Considering Eren was much stronger than you, he immediately picked you up and held you over his shoulder to throw you down on the couch- his hands pressed on either side of your head as he loomed over you. He had /that/ look in his eye, those turquoise eyes having some kind of want or lost, a need even. It was like he was cornering his prey, which was true as you had nowhere else to go.
Rolling your eyes in a teasing manner, you looked up at him with a somewhat challenging look. A brow was raised as you watched him, his eyes scanning over your lips, neck and exposed collarbone. Being the growing boy, no- man he was, Eren had his certain desires that needed fulfilling and with such a handsome boy looming over you, the situation wasn't one you wasn't to particularly turn down.

In one moment, your hands would immediately place themselves on his shoulders and both of your lips violently made contact, fighting with each other on who would gain the dominance. It was rather clear that it would be Eren, but you couldn't go down without a fight. Your hands would caress the strong muscles which adorned his arms, running over and around, occasionally squeezing as you tried to survive without breath. Pulling away for a brief moment, this heated moment would pause as you both gasped for breath but it wouldn't be long until both of your lips were planted back onto each others.
Eren's lips would move in perfect rhythm, his head occasionally tilting to allow himself more access of your mouth and taste, which he had now grown to love. His tongue would wet your bottom lip and ask for permission, on which you resisted on granting. Giving in, his tongue began to explore your mouth as his hands slowly slid down your body.

His eager and desperate touch was enough to send goosebumps down your spine, a small shudder jumping from each shoulder as his hand squeezed at your hip and quickly slid up your shirt. Your warm skin drew him in for more as your fingers entangled themselves within his brunette hair. Each squeeze and tease on your stomach was enough to make you tug on his hair, causing this kiss to only deepen suddenly. Without a second to lose, Eren quickly broke the kiss to sit up, lifting his shirt up and over his head to carelessly throw it onto the floor on where you once sat. His face was a tint of red, but his brows were furrowed in that same determined look. Almost like he was telling himself that he was determined to get between your legs tonight.

His bare torso was enough to redden your own face, he was rather toned for a boy of that age which normally indicated that he must've been training himself up for something- what? You'd have to ask later. Although it was barely visible in this dark room, you could just feel the formation of his growing abs just on his lower torso. It was really hot in your opinion. Jaeger then suddenly dipped his head to now attack at your exposed jawline, his teeth occasionally nipping at the virgin skin there. His hands would fiddle with the bottom of your shirt, which was a rather prominent that he wanted it off already. That boy was rather impatient after all.
After your own shirt was discarded of, his lips would continue to pinch, nibble and attack at your skin. All over your neck, your collarbone which immediately caused you to let little moans slip out and finally to your breasts which were still hidden away just underneath your bra. He didn't have much time nor patience to begin struggle with your bra, so he just moved the fabric aside to get to your nipples.

His mouth felt amazing on your now eager buds, your hands running over his head and occasionally pushing his head down for more. Desperate and eager moans would surpass your lips as you desperately chewed and tugged on your bottom lip in a rather failed attempt to shut yourself up. It wouldn't have been much of a problem anyway, considering nobody was home. It was just the embarrassment, in fact, you were kind of glad the room was dark so Eren couldn't see you.
His teeth would nip at your nipple, gently tugging at it before planting a kiss on each one. Your moans were enough to give him more confidence in himself, causing his actions to become a bit more rough.
You would desperately wiggle about underneath him as his tongue made work on your body, the whole sensation causing goosebumps to scatter up your arms and up your spine, causing yet another shiver to your shudders.

Eren sat up suddenly to let out a shaky breath, looking down at you- quite proud with the mess he had made. You were a blushing mess, your hair already a tangled knot above your head- he hadn't even stuck the damned thing in yet. A smirk was visible across his features as he quickly pushed himself off the couch, stumbling over the clothing on the floor as he made his way to the door.
" I'll be back, " he quickly exclaimed as he left to run up the stairs, his footsteps frantic. You were more than dazed and confused, laying there with more than a million questions running through your head. Had he just fucking bailed and left you there, helpless and eager? Should you be angry? Sitting up slowly, you blinked once and then twice, narrowing your eyes toward the door he had left.
" What the fuck- " you whispered, rather breathless. " You got me fucked up, Eren.. " you uttered softly.

It wasn't long until the boy was practically stumbling down the stairs, shutting the door behind him with a rather dorky grin across his face. He lifted his hand, a small square like wrapper in his hand. You hadn't quite clocked what it was until you squinted, your eyes adjusting just enough to allow you to work it out. A condom, thank the lord. Eren pushed the small wrapper into his back trouser pocket and quickly found himself looming back over your body, a small smile across his face after he had pushed you back down on the couch. He was such a sweetie, and a dork.
He planted a soft kiss upon your lips before lowering his head, lower, lower and lower until his lips were just above the hem of your pants. His bright eyes would glance up at you for a brief moment before his tongue soon slipped out, gently running over the skin of your lower abdomen in an attempt to cause you to wiggle eagerly underneath him once again.
His hands would immediately make work at the bottom of your pants, swiftly unbuttoning it before pulling them down with ease. As much as he wanted to take his time, he wanted you without hesitation. Pressing soft kisses, his head would eventually grow lower and lower as he finished stripping you of your pants and adding them to the pile of discarded clothes on the floor just underneath the two of you.

Despite being a beginner to this all too, Eren wouldn't hesitate to allow his tongue to slip over your clit which was, still, clothed at this moment of time. However, it wasn't long until your thin layer of underwear was stripped from your body. The brunette would hesitate, however due to the darkness, you were unaware as to what he was doing. Laying there naked and helpless didn't help either, you were so exposed to him.
Suddenly, his hand would clasp the under of your thigh, lifting up your leg as his tongue would immediately work wonders just between your legs. His rough grip on your thigh caused you to remain put however his skilled tongue and quick actions caused you to arch your back in utter delight. The sensation was more than amazing, his wet tongue gliding ever so perfectly across your mound. A shaky breath of pleasure would slip past your lips as your fingers would find themselves entangled within his brown locks once again, tugging at them gently to encourage the male whom was just laying between your legs. You widened your legs eagerly for more, however that only caused his tongue to remove itself from between your legs.

A second or two was rather boring as nothing had happened to fill in the sudden gap, however it wasn't until you felt one finger push in did you suddenly whine out. The pain was unbearable and caused you to grit your teeth together in an attempt to hold your reputation together. It was rather clear to Eren that you were in pain and without hesitation did he stop suddenly, his head immediately flicking up to look at you.
" S—.. Sorry- " he would quickly announce, it was rather clear that his voice wavered, due to his own excitement or nervousness, you weren't quite sure. " I can stop if you want..? " he asked, brows knitting together in concern. He didn't want this to hurt, he was here to pleasure you and admittedly, himself.
You shook your head, admitting defeat now wasn't an option. Your hand would run from his hair to down his face, caressing his cheek lovingly.
" No—.. No, it's alright-.. Carry on Eren, don't be such-.. Such a sore loser, " you teased through gritted teeth, knowing that such statement would cause him to suddenly gain his confidence back. Without a second wasted, the boy would plunge not one but two fingers, slowly beginning to pump them back and forth in an attempt to help prepare you for ultimately, the worst. As his fingers would work, he would lean up to allow his tongue to swipe over your clit in an almost reassuring manner, running over and around, suckling gently before allowing his tongue to run just between your folds. With such incredible pleasure happening on the surface, it helped your mind drift away and forget such pain that was happening within you.

After a couple of agonising minutes, it wasn't long until your hips began to automatically move along to the rhythm of his fingers. Despite the fact that it did indeed still hurt, you were desperate for a small waver of pleasure to overtake your body in a frenzy. Jaeger could sense your eagerness and without a moment to lose would immediately pull his tongue and fingers away to make haste at his belt.
It was almost swiftly off within seconds, his pants and undergarments coming off like his life was on the line. His hand dug into his back pocket, leaving you waiting for a moment or so as he struggled to somewhat roll the condom on over his cock. You would've thought he would know how, but to surprisingly no shock, he didn't. After a minute or two of him faffing around with himself, he finally let out an accomplished sigh. Carefully, he would lay himself down over you once again, one arm holding himself up just beside your hand as his other hand helped guided himself to your entrance. Before any sudden movements, the male would plant one more sweet and reassuring kiss upon your lips before slowly pushing himself in with ease. It wasn't until now that you were thankful for such a lubricated condom, however that didn't help with the pain at all- despite his fingers stretching you out, they weren't at all as thick as he was down below.
You could hear the shake in his breath as he entered you, his hand placing itself on your waist as he began to slowly roll his hips against your own. The feeling of his member pushing back and forth within you was enough to roll your head back, a somewhat loud groan passing through your gritted teeth once again.

Eren would press uneasy and rather sloppy kisses against your neck as his slow pace at the start began to pick up into a much more fast and frantic one. Your body rocked helplessly as his hips smashed back into yours, the overwhelming pleasure for you and him was enough to drive both of you crazy. The room was already hot and already began to smell of sex as he helplessly began to pound into your body, using both of your hips now to slam you against his cock as he delved in deeper. The once empty feeling was now replaced with a full one, making you hungry and crave for more.
Your hands would squeeze at his shoulders as Eren slowly began to grow more and more dominant on top of the couch, your nails digging in as some kind of lazy attempt to stop your body from rocking back and forth so violently. Sweat developed on his hand and began to trickle down as he continued slamming back into you with such force that you were sure it was to leave bruises the next day. His voice was gruff and incredibly low as he uttered the most dirtiest things in your ear, most of them consisting of.
" You like that? " or " Am I doing good, baby? " or even, " Yeah, that's right— Take it. " Those small little sentences made you weak as you felt the sudden overwhelming feeling of tightness form in your lower abdomen.

As you drew ever so closer to your orgasm, helpless moans and words of encouragement would frantically pass your lips. The fast pace caused you to not be able to keep up. Eren knew you were close with the sudden loud moaning, causing him to use up the last of his energy to put his all in it. You repeated the words, " I'm gonna cum, " over and over again until you finally threw your head back. All that plagued your vision was white as the sudden feeling of an orgasm overtook your incredibly aching body. Your legs would shake as your stomach would shudder, causing you to suddenly tighten around Eren.
The male would give a couple more strokes until he suddenly threw his hips and head forward, his eyes squeezing shut as a low and gruff groan passed through his gritted teeth. His hips would buck as he finished his own sudden orgasm, all that could now be heard within the room was a mixture of both your heavy pants and breathing- sucking in the air in an attempt to now both calm yourselves down. A minute or so of silence passed before a dry chuckle could be heard split the air, causing your very weary and heavy eyes to be forced open in interest.
" What? " you croaked, voice dry and almost gone from the previous moaning. It was clear that the brunette was now chuckling, which spiked sudden ranges of anxiety and wordiness to wash over you.
" You're such a loser, I win, once again, " he teased softly, his hand lowering to push some hair out of your eyes.
" What-?! " you quickly remarked, " what the hell does that mean?! "

{ I FUCKING UPDATED WOW WHERES MY ROUND OF APPLAUSE ?!?

okay but I'm back and I missed writing so much, I had such bad writers block oh my-
so enjoy this really shitty nsfw }

{ Give me more ideas on what to write next! What do you guys wanna see?!? }

ALSO——

2K READS THE FUCK AHAKSKDKDKSKDKSSKD ILY 💕❣️💘💖💗💞💞💞💓💓💓❣️💓❣️💓💓💓💕💞💓💓💘💗💘💗💘💗💓💓💓💘💓💓💓💓💖💓❣️💓

Other platforms and where to find me -!!
Instagram ->
ccryingffukc // personal account
erensasss // anime spam account of aot duh - I also rp there so hmu!!

Tumblr->
queen-annie-x
^^ lesbian crush leave me alone

Kik ->
vhardtimess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 21 4
omg hi ! these are just head canons and scenarios i made up in my head with different aot characters. i hope it isn't too much or too little for peop...
3.6K 40 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
242K 5K 35
↳𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ࿔*:・ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝐴𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟✔︎ ❝𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔?❞ W...