hostage // bastille fanfic

By comfortofstrangers

Robyn Zavanella has had a pretty normal life. When she was young her Dad mysteriously disappeared and nothing... More

Intro & Author's Note
Robyn {1}
Robyn {2}
Robyn {3}
Dan {4}
Dan {5}

Robyn {6}

19 2 0
By comfortofstrangers

Sorry this is confusing! This is Robyn's point of view from when she left the park. So this is like her POV for part two of the last chapter. I hope you get me?!
The next chapters will be different and I will explain in a whole chapter how it will work
Anyway, let's get on with it and hopefully you'll understand!💓

I suddenly feel extremely dehydrated and regret not drinking that coke earlier. All I have is a few coins but it manages to make up £1.20 so hopefully that will be enough.

I exhaustedly plod to the shop and head straight inside. Or I would've done if the doors didn't suddenly shut and make me slam my face into one of them... anyway.

Before going straight to the sweets aisle I take a small detour around the bread aisle. I inhale the delightful scent of fresh bread as I walk down the aisle.

A familiar face turns the corner and immediately has the same thoughts as me. Those thoughts distract me because before I know it, I've tripped over and I'm on the floor.

The embarrassment is shown all across my face as I feel my face go bright red. I lie there, not really knowing what to do but he holds his hand out so I reluctantly grab onto it. As he hauls me back onto my feet I see the culprit of my fatal accident. A loaf of bread... well that's embarrassing.

Did I just say that out loud?

I'm guessing I did judging by the faint signs laughter on his face. Clearly trying to hide it, he clears his throat and stands there awkwardly for a few seconds before walking away and gleefully saying "Don't worry, I do-" he stops to laugh a bit but carries on.

"I do it all the time." I smile as I follow him to the sweets aisle.

I look like I'm stalking him, maybe I should go somewhere else first? Nevermind, my feet have already taken me there.

Quick. Think of a conversation starter!!

"So... what are you doing here?"

God that was a stupid question.

"Just picking up some sweets for my roommate. If I don't get them for him he will go crazy. He's very annoying" he chuckles.

He has a roommate! I still live with my mother!

"Ah, I don't have a roommate. I live with my mum right now as I can't afford to move in anywhere else." Why did I just tell him that.

"That's a shame..." he sighs as he fumbles to find a packet of strawberry laces that haven't already been opened.

I can see him begin to walk away so I stupidly blurt,

"Well, I guess I'll probably see you around then!"

He grins and nods (he looks a bit silly, if I'm being honest) before turning back round and walking towards the tills. What an awkward encounter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
593K 21.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
782K 17.6K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.