Dhaddie (Bhad Bhabie & Malu T...

YourDhaddie

"Call me Dhaddie" Еще

Nah
She Bhad
flirt

The Beginning

2.6K 34 3
YourDhaddie

Short Chapter ahead⬇

Bhad Bhabie👑 POV

(We are gonna pretend this is her last concert of her tour)

I was rapping to my song GUCCi FLIP FLOPS, while the crowd was rapping along.

This was my last concert, Im happy and upset at the same time, Im happy because I can stop traveling so I can't just rest in one spot now. 

I am upset because I can't have fun with my fans anymore, it was fun while it lasted.

The concert soon ended, I said good bye to my fans and left the stage.

_____________________________

💲Back in LA💲

I was happy to be back home, sleeping on my own bed, having a bathroom to myself, and not it being crowded like it was on the bus 24/7.

I put on a big sweat shirt on and Addis pants.

I took my hair out which happens every blue moon. I sat on my phone for about 30 minutes until I heard Loud ass talking coming from outside of my room.

I walked outside to see what's going on, then someone catches my eye

Malu Trevejo.

___________________

@YourDhaddie   💕🔪

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
121K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
Reborn BunnyTaeil

Фанфик

413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...