The Shy One

By jshaee

De'Asia was known as the shy, good girl in school who never really hung around people and always had her grad... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: Surprise!
Chapter 3: What A Fucking Day
Chapter 4: Karma
Chapter 5: Hot Tea
Chapter 6: Vacation
Chapter 7: Missing You
Chapter 8: Captured
Chapter 9: Revenge
Chapter 10: Birthday Surprises (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Birthday Surprises (Part 2)
Chapter 12: Still Down
Chapter 13: Falling Apart
Chapter 14: Him
Chapter 15: Chaos (Continued)
Chapter 16: Catching Up
Chapter 17: Oopsie, Daisy
Chapter 18: In Hiding
Chapter 19: Coming To The Light (Preview)
Chapter 19: Coming To The Light (Continued)
Chapter 20: Epilogue
Author's Note: A Thank You Letter

Chapter 15: Chaos (Preview)

1.8K 90 4
By jshaee

Omniscient

Lucas was currently reading the results for the paternity test and was shocked.

He thought he'd wrapped up when he had sex with Diamond but obviously he didn't.

It was unbelievable that he had a daughter on the way and it was still shocking the hell out of him because he never thought he would be father. Well, that's what he thought.

Diamond bribed the nurse into making sure the test came back positive. Lucas didn't know but Diamond sure was happy as hell.

He sighed and laid back on the couch lighting his 3rd blunt, trying to forget what he just read on the paper.

He wanted to call Dee to see what she was up to but he knew she probably wouldn't answer. He'd tried earlier this week and she cussed him out, using curses words from A to Z.

He smirked at the fact she was so mad and he wanted to call and mess with her some more so he decided to call her.

He was taken back when a male voice answered the phone and he instantly recognized who it was.

"Where is she?" Soon afterwards he heard her screaming. It was a horrifying scream, like something was hurting her and it made Lucas jump up.

Leonardo chuckled. "She's fine son, we were just having some fun," he insisted.

"You better not hurt her or I swear-"

"You swear what? You'll try to kill me again?" He laughed at me.

"Lucas please, come save me-" Dee was cut off by a slap to the face from Leonardo and started to cry.

"She's safe with me," Leonardo insisted again before he hung up.

Lucas knew what he had to do in order to get Dee back and he was going to do everything in his power to make sure she made it back safely.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672 29 22
"Why does he have such an effect on me? I don't know him" Stacy Harris is the new girl at Walker J. High School. She meets a boy named Jason who has...
34.8K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
30.7K 908 15
Asia is a troubled teenager who just wants to be loved. Her parents are not in her life and she us currently in foster care. She hates her life and s...
91.6K 2.1K 23
Asia Jackson was your normal good girl, a honors student, loves to cheer and dance in her spare time. But some how a blast from the past she's forgot...