Niall Horan cheating

By loutomlinsonx

you and Niall went clubbing . but what will happen once you see something , that made you into an accident... More

chapter two : strangers
chapter three : help
chapter four : caitlyn

chapter one : clubbing

2.7K 38 1
By loutomlinsonx

your POV

you were out with a couple friends at a club , you decided to bring Niall cause he seemed bored at home . so then he agreed to go to the club with you . you meet up with your friends while Niall was besides you the entire time . you wanted to be a little nice and let him have a drink at the mini bar that was here . soon you started seeing Niall talking with a couple guys , you were kinda happy he was getting along with strangers he doesn't even know . so you went back to chatting with your friends .

Niall POV

y/n asked me if I wanted to go to a club with her because I was really bored at home . so I agreed so I can kind of just get out of the house and have some fun for a bit . so we went to the club couple minutes later . and she found her friends . I was standing besides her while her and her friends greeted each other . I got bored standing aside next to y/n so she realized how bored I was , and she let me go to the mini bar there was . and while I was taking my order I started chatting with couple strangers . just to get less bored cause I didn't know anyone here besides y/n and her friends .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 9.9K 52
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
123K 1.6K 50
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
55.5K 9.3K 69
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
16.7M 646K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...