This Bed

By mindIess

Because sometimes, you need a certain someone so desperately, for you can't continue on without a piece of yo... More

The Series
Playlist
This Bed
He Lives
Bluntness
Together

Difficult Nights

6.5K 467 37
By mindIess

- harry -

nights were difficult for him. he would lie there alone feeling cold and abandoned. the thoughts in his mind overwhelming him so much, he wanted to rip his hair out. he saw no point in living and that fucking scared him. he wasn't one to put a blade to his skin or end his life, but sometimes, he felt as if he was no use to the world. he needed someone, or rather, he needed her. but he was so stupid he let her walk away and out of his life. and every single day he regretted it.

people say to live without regrets. how is that even possible? for him, his life was practically full of regrets. those regrets would flood his mind, causing him to want to jump off a cliff, but he was too much of a coward.

all he wanted was for her to come back and lie with him in this bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 62.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
368K 13.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1.3M 55.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
181K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...