Love Of My Life

By luvuraina

Love life of capatin rajveer singh shekawat More

Take me with you
making up mind
unknown to known
KMA
Meeting the new ones
My love is there
Mr.and Mrs. Shekawat
Thoughts
Meeting new friends
Mr. Shahrukh the suspense
Bet acomplished
First kiss
confused ...
ek nyi khani
taking a risk
Emotions
double game
freshers ball
moments
Proposal
My possessive wife
Time for action
change in game
dilemma
Table turned??? đź™…
Breaking the walls
she is my life
putting the full stop

mission manofying...

3.1K 148 59
By luvuraina

It was near about 7 pm when rajveer rang the doorbell of his house . Door by was opened by a servant geeta of their house .

He enters and looked around for naina . Yesterday  at evening...after that whole scenario  naina came to their home . She didn't even inform to raj. . He came to know later on from shalini that she took leave and goes to home.

Rajveer knew naina was angry with him .so as soon he finishes the formalities of his last mission ..he applied for a leave to BC which BC sanctioned very easily after all he was not just a teacher in academy. 

And now he is here looking for his dear wife who didn't even come to welcome him .

He looked at geeta ( servant ) as if asking where is she? Geeta was working at their home from the time rajveer and naina were living here

Geeta pointed towards there room to which rajveer nodded and was about to move when

Geeta : tapman bhut garam h bhiya..

She said while giving a glass of water to raj

Raj : hmm..usi bat ko to dar h.

Amd both looked at each other and laughed.

Geeta : wo ..kya khte h..han..all the best..
mein to chli ghr.

Rajveer with a cute puppy face : thankew..

Very slowly ..without making any noice he opened the door of his ops their room . But as he stepped inside a pillow strike on his face as if welcoming him.
He was busy rubbing his nose yet when a bottle came and strikes his hand..

Rajveer : ouch..naina whats thiz.

But in reply he saw ine more cushion coming to his way but he hold it.

Rajveer : jaan ...i am sorry..i know..tum gusse ho..pr

And he saw her holding a vase to hit him..

Rajveer : n..no..no jaan ..it will hurt see yh plastic ya cushion nhi h..and..it will break ..and ya its your favourite remember we buy from kashmir.

Naina looked at vase and then put it back on table .

Seeing her little diverted he rushed at sit on floor in front of her. Naina was sitting on bed with legs down. Rajveer hold her hands..

Rajveer: jaan listen..

Naina jerk his hands..

Naina : nhi krne mujhe apse bat..jao aap apni us ritu k pass

Rajveer : ritu..but jaan wo to ab upar bhagwan k pas ja chuki to kya mein bhi....

But naina immediately her hand on his lips..and nodded in negative

Naina : mujhe nhi krni apse bat..aap n mujhse itna kuch chupaya..

Rajveer : jaan mein btana chahta tha..pr..

Naina : pr apko time hi nhi mila hoga..h na..you were so busy with that bitch..she proposed you for marriage?

Rajveer : chodo na jaan..ho gya jo hona tha..

Naina : phle mere swal.ka jwab dijiye..did she proposed you for marriage?

Raj : han..wo after freshen ball

Naina : haw..

And she stood up due to jerk rajveer fell on floor.

Rajveer : jaan...she proposed me..mene thodi na kuch kiya..

Naina : to kuch krna tha apko..kr lete..kr lete shadi usse..

Raj : but i am already married na..

Naina : han..yh pnga tha..nhi to kr hi lete.

Rajveer : ha..i mean jaan kasi baten kr rhi ho ..you know i love you and all that was just part of my mission. .bus..you know i love you only..

These words melt naina a little seeing the opportunity rajveer came close to her and cupped her face. .

Rajveer : you know ..you are my love..my life..i have loved only you..chodo na gussa jaan..wo sb sirf ek natak tha..usko pkdne k liye..bhool jao..please..chlo na dinner krte h..bhut bhookh lgi h

From dinner naina remember ritu ' words. She pushed him

Naina : go and have dinner with your ritu ji..

Raj ( making a baby face ) : jaan abhi to i told you ki wo upr h to mein . .

Naina : bhut dhukh ho rha h apko ki wi upr h....aap us rat uske sath dinner krne gye the..

Rajveer opened his mouth to say something. .but not knowing what to say was just moving his mouth..

Naina : boliye. .kya ap uske sath uske room mein dinner krne gye the 

Rajveer : g..gya tha  ..pr..pr dinner kiya nhi jaan..

Naina : haw..aaap n dinnee kiya nhi..

She kept her hands in her waist ...

Han han krte kase batoon mein hi tume nikal gya hoga. .

Rajveer : khan..usse phle to wo chobey n phone kr diya .mein wase hi a gya..bina dinner kiye..

Naina : kitna afsos h na apko..dinner nhi kr paye uske sath..

Rajveer nodded in negative.

Naina : aaap sari rat uske sath the..

Rajveer : no no no. .remember i came to meet you that night..but then chobey call me..infact mein to us din sari chobey k sath room mein tha..

Naina : what ??

Rajveer : i mean hm dono kuch kam kr rhe the..

Rajveer : jaan..i am sorry i know mujhe btana chahiye tha .

Naina : han pr btay nhi na..

Rajveer : bta deta to..tum

Naina : apko pta h kitna kuch kha us chudail n..

Raj : wo sb jhoot tha jaan...

He holds her from her shoulder ..

Rajveer : i am sorry..

Naina was silent..and was having tears. That words of dr. Mishra has really hurt her badly

Rajveer : i am sorry jaan..i am really sorry because of me..you have to go through all this..

He kissed her tears ..her cheeks..her eyes..naina tried to push him..

Naina : no  ... kuch nhi milege apko..

Rajveer knew 80  percent work he have done now remaining 20 he knew how he can do..

Rajveer holds her hands ...and pulls her nesr to him.

Cupped her face and smashed his lips on her and started kissing her. At starting naina tried to stop him but later on she submitted.

Rajveer was kissing her ..and biting her lips. . He bites on her lower lip to which naina gasps and parted her lips. Raj inserted his toungue in her mouth and their toungues danced togetherly . Both were kissing each other with full desperation.  Naina ' hands were across his neck and rajveer ' hands were in her hairs.

Getting out of breath ..he left her lips and strated kissing on her chin ..on her neck...suddenly naina shouted

Naina : ahhh..

And lightly pushed him.

Raj looked at her ..she with one hand touched her hairs and was in painful expression 

Worriedly he touched her from her arms

Rajveer : kya hua jaan. .

Then he remember. .in his passion may be he had touch the same support on her head where that ritu hit her .

Raj : ohh..

He turned to see in her head and found a wound in between her hairs  . He careses it with full love and remembering that his eyes filled with tears. .how badly she treat his naina..and it was also just because of him.

He kissed her on the same place and hugged her from behind.  He touched his head with back of her head .
Naina felt wetness on her neck she turned to see and was shocked to see him crying.

She immediately wipes his tears and hugged him.

Rajveer : tunhe pta h jaan ..mein kitna dar gya tha jb mujhe ...jb mene tumhe whan dekha..mujhe lga jasw someone snatched my heart  ...like my life is lossing  ...mein bhut dar gya tha...kuch smjh nhi a rha tha kya kru..fir apne ap ek himmat si mili..k nhi mujhe tumhe bchana h..aur..

Naina : shhh..chup  . Jo hona tha wo ho gya..the truth is  hum ek dusre k sath h..aur hmesha rhenge..hmesha.

She wipes his tears.

Rajveer : tum gusse nhi ho na ab to..

Naina : aap n mujhse itni bdi bat chupayi uske liye to sza milegi apko..

Rajveer : sza ??

Naina : hanji..sza.

Raj : aur wo sza kya hogi..he said by pulling her closer from her waist.

Naina : sza yh h..Raj..hum log aaj rat ko ..

Rajveer : hm log...aaj rat ko?

Naina came closer to him and whisper in his ears ..

To which he smiles.

Raj : done jaan..aaj rat sirf hm dono..

Naina : but apki sza yh h ki..you will be passive..

Raj : what?

Naina nodded in baby style

Naina : yup..you can only feel but can't touch..can't act ...just follow the rhythm and i will be active side..

Rajveer : nooooo....

She pushed him..

Naina : lets have dinner first..come. and runs outside.

Rajveer was still there

Rajveer : nooo naina...
Hey bhagwan !!!!

Hi guys this story ends here...thanks for loving this .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 5.2K 57
Rajveer & Naina..... for me, these two names hold my world together. Raina a world full of love, trust n romance! These two characters are the reason...
7K 224 5
Raina one shot
19.2K 1.8K 28
It's a light hearted story on Raina. What if Rajveer met Naina before everything starts falling apart. What if Naina never got inspired to join KMA b...
2.3K 218 8
Ek kahani mite huye kisiki wajood ki... Ek kahani toote huye sapnoki... Ek kahani bichadke bhi saath rehne wale teen ruh ki... Wajood - Raina ke pyaa...