Lesbian One-shot Smut

By MissSlasherWolf

Something I've wanted to do for a while now. I hope you all like it. Fair warning all of everything I write i... More

One-Shot Supernatural Smut Book
Bestfriends Have Secrets pt1
Bestfriends Have Secrets pt2
The Freak

Love in the Woods

36K 208 21
By MissSlasherWolf

Jane's POV

I wake up cold, like every other morning. Alone. I have girls around the pack just throwing themselves at me but that's not real. They only want me for my title. Alpha's daughter and soon to be Alpha. None of them are my mate. I don't know why they still continue to do this even after my constant rejection.

'Please Moon Goddess, I just want my mate.' After I send a quick prayer to the goddess of wolves I get up and get ready to go to training and prepare for another lonely day that I can only pray to be better than yesterday.

I walk into my conjoining bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. Short black hair, striking green eyes, button nose, high cheek bones, full pale pink lips, a small scar on my chin. Most would see a beautiful young woman but all I see is a lonely little girl. I have been to neighboring packs, in human towns and even Jagerbar land. I have yet to find my mate. I'm starting to think I don't have one. That my father will either marry me off, which he would never do because he loves me too much, or hand the title of Alpha over to a more able family. I couldn't imagine him even doing that. My family has been the Alpha line in this pack since the beginning. I need to find my mate. I can't let my elders down and bring shame upon our family name, Tearblood.

Jane Tearblood. That's my name. A six foot three dunce who can't even find her mate. I am not worthy of the Alpha title. If I wasn't an only child it should go to my sibling.

I get done in the bathroom after showering and such, I dress in a black Nike sports bra and black Calvin Cline boxer briefs. You must think it's rather weird for a girl to wear boxers and for that you must know I wasn't born like normal kids. Instead of being born in my human form like everyone else, I was born in my midnight black wolf form... with a penis. At first they all assumed I was male with my part but after a year I was able to change into my human form. Where my feminine features showed. People were of course baffled by me but my father refused to let that change anything. I was still the Alpha's child and next in line for the title. And I continued my next 17 years.

18, I was supposed to find my mate at 16.

"UGH!!" I yell out in frustration.

"Is everything ok Alpha?" Roderick my soon-to-be Beta asks me. Since in a few years time I'm also supposed to take over the title, so they already started calling me Alpha. I don't like it.

"Yeah. I'm fine. And stop calling me that, I'm not Alpha yet." I stop myself from frowning at him. He gives a nod,

"Training starts in about two hours, why are you up so early?" I look at the clock on my stand and it says 3:54 am.

"Couldn't sleep." It wasn't a full lie, I really couldn't. My wolf was stirring all night and he won't tell me what's wrong.

'Conall what is going on? Why do you feel so restless?'

'I don't know Jane. I've just been feeling off the past few days. *sigh*' Conall explains.

'Ok. Let's go for a run, maybe that will calm you Conall.' I suggest and he nods but I can see his tail wagging, he likes the idea. I smile at this.

I put on some basketball shorts and go to my balcony. I look at the almost rising sun on the horizon and breathe deep. My lungs filling with the chilling morning air. And with this I jump.

I shift in to Conall, a 9ft midnight black wolf midair. As soon as I land on my paws I take off in to the forest. Jumping, weaving and running the fastest I can through the trees and bushes. About 30 minutes of nonstop running, even though I'm not really tired, I stop by a stream I've found when patrolling.

After I lap up some water I lay down and watch the sunrise. Until I catch something moving in the shadows out of the corner of my eye, something fast. I ready myself in a defensive position and sniff the air. I was caught off guard because I was expecting the retched scent of a rogue wolf coming into my territory but I smell the sweetest and most alluring scent I have ever smelled. Conall took control and starts chasing after the amazing smell.

After what felt like forever was just a few minutes we came across a grassy area that is completely shaded by giant trees. The only light that comes through shines upon a large pond. I shift back completely naked. The water glistened dimly, the small fish swam happily around in the water. Dragonflies fly about and butterflies flutter around. Its beautiful.

A twig snaps behind me. I suddenly remember why I'm here. The amazing scent. I whip my head in the direction of the sound and actually the source of the smell too. A being emerges from behind a large rock. Slowly coming into the lighter area but I can see her perfectly. A beautiful girl with long, snow white curly hair, transfixing icy blue eyes, adorable nose and the juiciest red lips I have ever seen. She's shorter then me, can't be more then 5'6". The most defined curves in all the right places.

My eyes snap to hers and everything just stops. Everything is gone except her and I. Conall is screaming and yipping in my mind. Jumping around like a pup. I'm not focused on what he is saying until one word rings through me.

"Mate" I stare in awe. She took the word right out of my mouth. The Moon goddess must have heard my prayer and have fulfilled it. I don't know if it was her or I that moved but we were now just inches away from each other.

Her scent is so intoxicating, so addicting. It has my mind in the clouds and my body almost buzzing to be closer to her. I guess she feels the same as raises her right hand and gently cups my face. The eruption of tingles through that one simple touch has me on edge. She sees my body stiffen and before she can pull her hand away I place my hand over hers and lean in to her touch.

"What's your name?" My eyes go wide, her voice is so sexy. It's smooth like honey, I want to listen to it everyday for the rest of my life. I realized I am just staring at her so I speak,

"J-Jane. My name is Jane." She smiles a smile that makes my heart flutter.

"What's your name?" I asked now feeling like an idiot for stuttering. I'm a soon-to-be Alpha I shouldn't be stuttering. As if she can see my internal struggle she giggles. I swear the heavens broke and there's an angel in front of me.

"Astrid. My name is Astrid." I smile at this.

"Astrid, someone divinely beautiful. You match your name perfectly." I say in a low sensual tone. She turns her head away but I can tell she's blushing. I grab her chin with my thumb and pointer finger making her look at me.

"You're adorable when you blush, so don't look away." By now we are even closer then before. We are lost in each others eyes. I see her eyes darting between mine and my lips, I subconsciously lick them. My senses are filled with her scent but by 10 fold, its thicker and muskier. I realize its her arousal. I look to hers and see her lick them and my body starts to tingle. Especially a certain place.

Her eyes wonder down and damn near bulge out of her head. I guess she didn't notice it earlier. She looks back at me and I can see her icy blue eyes have darkened with lust. I jump a little as I feel delicate fingers graze the length of my member.

"I've never seen one of these before. I mean I've heard about them from my friends but this is... Wow." Astrid stares in awe at me. Then her face turns into one of confusion.

"Why do you have one of these? You don't look like the guys I've seen." She asks as her gaze settles on my chest. I grab her chin gently and make her look at me.

"In time you will know all about me and I, you. But for now I must ask you to stop your hand before I can't control my wolfs' will to mate and mark you right here, right now " I breathe in deeply, smelling her arousal. Gods she is not making this easy. Her hand leaves my member to trail up my stomach, into the valley between my breasts and that's when she pushes me. I fall on my ass to the ground. Conall does not like that, he growls but stops when Astrid starts removing her clothes.

My jaw drops. I can not believe what I'm seeing. She is putting a show on for me. Smooth, tan skin slowly showing itself with every movement Astrid makes to take off her shirt. My eyes glued to her body and soon she is just in panties. No bra. My breathing has gotten heavier and Conall wants out but I won't let him. Not yet at least. I see reach for her panties and my eyes snap up to hers. I lick my lips as her eyes are now a deep blue. So dark and full of lust and want.

I stand up quickly and grab her hands. "Are you sure about this?" I whisper in her ear and feel her shudder.
"Do you not want to?" She also whispered. I pulled back a little to look at her, she has hurt in her eyes from me pulling back. She goes to look away but a burst of courage she kisses me instead. Her lips are so soft, her hands on my neck, gently scratching down it making a shiver go down my spine.

My fingers trace invisible shapes on the soft skin of her hips and slowly make their way back. I grab a firm hold on her perfectly round ass and squeeze. She moans against my lips and I snake my tongue passed her lips to find hers. We fight for dominance and I win.

Our make out gets hotter and hotter until breathing becomes an issue. We pulled apart and I start kissing down her jaw to her neck. I reach a certain spot where she moans loudly and grips my ridged shaft making me growl out a grunt against her neck. As I suck roughly making her head fall back and a sexy groan leaves her lips. I begin moving downward. Licking and sucking her collar bone eliciting gasps and airy moans from her.
"Ooh, Jane. Please...uuh... Please" I hear her beg.

"Please what, Babygirl?" I feign ignorance. I know exactly what she is begging for, I just want to hear her sexy, sultry voice beg more. I hear her let out a whimper,
"Jane please, I need to feel you... All of you. I want you in me." She lets out a shaky breath. I swoop my head down and take her right nipple in my mouth. I massage the stuff peak with my tongue as one of her hands find my hair and pulls me closer. I suck harshly and she screams my name. I grin against her hot skin as I take the rock hard peak between my teeth and nibble. A string of curse words leave her lips as her head is thrown back. I give the other one the same treatment.

All the while her hand has been slowly stroking my length. I pull away from her chest and see them glistening with my saliva.
"Jaaaane!" Astrid moans/whines my name. Astrid is getting tired of my teasing so I growl and rip away her panties. She gasps but it turns into a moan when I run my fingers along her soaking slit.

I gently rub her bundle of nerves to coax it from its hood and am met with my fingers being coated in her wetness. I drop to my knees on the soft grassy ground and throw her leg over my shoulder. I can feel the heat radiating from her core on my lips and my senses are flooded with her sweet, addicting scent.

I trail kisses on her inner thighs, licking and sucking the wetness that has dripped on them. I nibble gently at the sensitive skin of her outer lips. Teasingly giving small kitten licks around her clit, feeling her grab my hair and buck against my face. Gripping one hand to her hip and one on her thigh, I flatten my tongue for one long and slow lick through her folds.

I look up at her to her eyes staring at me as I continue to tease her clit with the tip of my tongue.

"Jane! Please stop teasing and just fuck me already!" She moans, grinding against my tongue. I can't take her moaning my name like that.

I wrap my lips around her clit and suck harshly while my tongue flicks it repeatedly. She throws her head back, mouth open in a silent scream. I sneak my hand from her hips and rub her entrance. Coating my fingers, I slip two in her. Pumping in and out slow then build to a faster pace, feeling her juices drip down my hand. Her thighs begin to shake. Massaging a certain spot with the tips of my fingers and Astrid becomes undone.

"OH, MY GODS!! JAAAANE!!" She screamed in ecstasy and came all over my fingers. I release her clit while still pumping in and out of her to prolong her orgasm.

I stand and kiss her. She moans as she tastes herself on my lips. She stops shaking and I pull out my fingers, seeing them glisten and drip with her juices. She reaches out and grabs my hand before I can lick it clean. She starts sucking my fingers like a lollipop. Moaning at her own taste as she looks me in my eyes.

Her other hand starts rubbing my length. Its throbbing and twitching so hard it's almost painful. She does a little sexy growl and pushes me on my back again. Before I can sit up she is already sitting on my stomach. I moan feeling her hot, wet core against me. She leans down and captured my lips. She sucks on my tongue like she giving it a blowjob. It feels so good.

She shifts lower and rest against my member. Hovering over me she lines my member up to her entrance. Sinking slowly, her face twisted in pain but she continued inch by inch, until I am completely sheathed inside her.

She took a few seconds to adjust to my size, 9 inches. My hands on her hips and hers on my chest.

I feel her clench around my length. So warm and so tight. I feel her wetness dripping down on me. She starts rotating her hips, grinding herself into me. A loud moan escapes the back of my throat. She moans when she found the perfect angle to hit her sweet spot.

I take the chance and flip us. Now hovering over her soft, glistening body. After rotating twice I found her spot again. I look in her blue eyes asking in silence. She nods her head quickly.

I steadily build up a rhythm making Astrid cry out in ecstacy. I hide my face in the crook of neck licking and sucking it all over, leaving love bites. I feel myself getting close and Astrid is too by the way she clenched around me.

She pulls me up for a passionate kiss that makes my heart soar. We break apart her beast takes over. Silvery and fluffy ears and a fluffy tail, a beautiful fox. Conall takes over feeling his ears and tail grow out. A few more thrusts and we both climax and we bite into each others necks.

I finally have my mate.
'Thank you Moon goddess, for my amazing mate.' I send my thanks to the goddess of wolves.

'I heard that.' Astrid giggles.

================================

Oh my gods. I am finally done with the first one.

It was a little difficult because I didn't want this to be the same as my book that got deleted.

But... Now already started on the second one and should be out within the next week.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Thank you all for your patience.

This has been your immature writer;
MissSlasherWolf

Boobye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 129K 63
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
28.1K 956 28
Valentina thought that by being accepted into a new pack she would get the protection she wished for, but after agreeing to live with the handsome al...
20.2M 721K 86
"She's shy," Brooke shrugged, glancing at Indianna who looked like she wanted to be anywhere but in the classroom. "Well, come on, I don't bite," Gre...
10.4M 371K 67
•Your little mate, what is she like?β€³ •She's wild, but all the best flowers are.β€³ ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ No one has ever seen Alpha Cedric...