Watch your step

By HaleyMoss

Lyric Lennox was a normal 24 year old girl still living with her parents. Only because her Dad is in the mil... More

Chapter 1. He's home and he brought a truck
Chapter 2. Who's he and He did what?
Chapter 3. Shopping with a chance of freaked out.
Chapter 4. Diner hops and coke drops
Chapter 5. Seriously?
Chapter 6. He's not my date
Chapter 7. Strange texts
Chapter 8. Stage and Busted
Chapter 9. No! not happening!
Chapter 10. Still mad?
Chapter 11. Where the hell have you been?
Chapter 12. Curiosity killed the cat..Or poisoned?
Chapter 13. I don't know what to say or do.
Chapter 14. I Realized
Chapter 15.Supernova
Chapter 16. Back to reality
Chapter 17. The twat cloud
Chapter 18. Dance with me
Chapter 20. The end of the beginning
Chapter 21. The dust settles
Epilogue

Chapter 19. The storm

826 31 7
By HaleyMoss

The next few days went along the same as they usually do. Autobots taking me to work and bringing me back. The only bots I didn't even get to ride in we're Optimus and Ratchet. They were always needed at the base. Or Optimus was needed on a mission. I can understand that.

Today's turn was supposed to Bumblebee's but he got called away on a mission along with Ironhide and Dad. Ironhide and Dad didn't want to leave me just in case Jake tried to find me but he trusted his comrade's to keep me safe. So today when I went out side to find, it was Jolt. Ratchet's medic assistant, he was a Chevy Volt as ironic as that is .

I opened the passenger side door and got in. "Hello, Ms. Lennox." He said.

"Hi, Jolt. You can call me Lyric. Makes me feel old when you call me miss Lennox."

"Okay, Lyric." He simply said. We didn't talk much on the way to work. He was a quiet one.

"Do you know the way to my work?" Trying to make conversation. I don't like awkward silence.

"Yes, Ironhide sent the coordinates to every Autobot on base." He replied.

"Will you be the one picking me up from work today?" I asked another question.

"I will not, I am needed at base for repairs." He stated, like that was all he needed to say.

"Oh okay." I told him. I didn't want to annoy or make him angry so I kept my questions of who was going to pick me up to myself. I guess I would find out after work. Maybe Ironhide would get back early from his mission to get me. I don't know the exact location it was in but I do know that it was just a state over.

Mom was had told me this morning that she was taking Bell to a play around 2, when really it was a play date for mom. For her to catch up with one of her friends from high school.

Soon enough Jolt arrived at the diner. I opened the door and said "Thanks for the ride."

He didn't say anything and just drove off. Rude much. What's his problem?Probably didn't want to be on human babysitter duty.

So I went into the diner and got all the desserts ready, with the coffee, tea and lemonade for the day.

I turned the radio on to the radio station that played all kinds of music, it was my favorite. Right now Hot in here by Nelly was playing which was accurate since the oven was defiantly heating up.

The morning went as normal. I had been craving a cheeseburger with fries with the works on it and so when Karter came in for his shift he made me one and I put my money for it in the tip jar. We send whatever tip money people put in at the cash register or if we eat the food from the diner, to the children's hospital. It might not be much but it helps.

It was around 2:30pm when I looked out the window and notice there still wasn't a Autobot car outside. I guess no one was going to pick me up from work. It's okay I can walk home in the broad daylight. That won't be as scary.

I was just about to get off work at 3pm when gramps came and stood in front of me.

"Hey honey, I hate to do this to you but Shayla called in sick, would you mind staying till 6pm?" He asked.

"Sure, do you need me to stay later to help?" I asked even though I was secretly hoping that he would say no.

"No, you can go home at 6. We will be fine after that time, you know it's mostly us old folks that come in for dinner." He said.

So I ended up working until 6pm before clocking out and grabbing my stuff. Maybe working this late had given base a time to find me a ride home.

As I walked out side I didn't see any Autobot car that had been able to give me a ride. Walking home alone it is. It would probably take me 30 mins just to get home. I could run the rest of the way down our dirt driveway.

I began walking as the sun was setting. It was completely dark when I reached the end of town. I was walking a long the highway towards the dirt road we lived on when I heard the rumble of thunder. Oh please don't let it rain before I get into the house. I really don't want to be walking in the rain, in the freaking dark.

I had just got onto my driveway when I saw headlights behind me. I moved over toward the side, it was probably Dad and Ironhide. As I was still walking down the road the vechicle didn't sound like Ironhide's big truck form.

Then the car or truck slowed down to ride beside me. They stopped the truck now that I could kind of see the outline of it. I was getting sacred now because it wasn't Ironhide. I continued walking. I heard the person slam the door on their truck and the crunch of hurried footsteps on gravel.

I looked by only for the lighting the sky to show me the face of Jake. I screamed and took off running towards where the house was. I felt him grab a hold of my bag, trying to swing me to him. I let the bag drop off my shoulders and took off running as fast as I could.

I wasn't just scared, I was terrified. My phone and everything had been in my bag. I didn't look back to the how close the distance was between us but I knew he was still chasing after me. I could still hear the crunch of the gravel.

"Come on, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm going to give you the pleasure of your lifetime." He yelled out after me. I could see the lights on in our house I was close . I still don't see Ironhide in the driveway. I couldn't lead Jake to the house where Mom and Bell were. I stirred to the left towards the woods. I didn't have any way of light other then the lighting cascading across the sky every few minutes.

I felt the first drop of rain when I hit the first of the woods. It came down in just small drops and then it was the stinging rain that you couldn't see. I will probably trip or run into something either way it was not going to turn out good for me. I hope he gets tired of chasing me around in the dark and the storm.

__________________________________________________________________________

Ironhide:

It was a long day of scouting out for decepticon's and engergon levels. I was ready to get back to the house and see Lyric. I had to first stop at base and check in with Optimus.

I let Will out and transformed. I headed into the med bay since I knew that's where Optimus was talking with Ratchet. As I walked in I saw Jolt, he had commed me that he was the one to take Lyric to work today this morning since Bumblebee couldn't.

I know that he hasn't worked with human's a lot so he's more shy towards them but he was my only option.

"Hey Jolt how was the ride to and from work this morning and evening?" Asking him.

He seemed to pale a little. "The morning drive was good. I think I might have upset her with my short answers."

"And the after work drive?" Asking him getting suspicious. "Well, I didn't exactly pick her up from work." He said nervously.

"I'm sorry, you want to repeat that again?" Getting mad.

At that point Optimus and Ratchet had stopped talking. Optics turned towards Jolt and I.

" I didn't pick her up from work, I figured she would be fine to walk home in the daylight." Jolt explained.

I was getting more angry by the minute.

"You do know the reason as why everyone has helped out driving her to and from work right?!" My voice becoming louder.

"Yes, because a human male is trying to hurt her and her family. Mainly her." Jolt explained like he hadn't done anything wrong.

"Yes and he will do anything to make sure that she ends up his. Who knows what he will do when he find out she's not a virgin anymore since that is what started this whole thing, he could kill her all together after finding out the truth! I would rather he not get the chance to find that information out! That means Jolt, that I dont want to find her raped and dead!" I was shouting so loud the whole bass probably heard me but I didn't care. I had been poking Jokt hard In the chest every word I had spoken and he had his helm tilted back each time as well.

Fear was evident in his optics either from what I was saying or just how angry I am.

"What in the Sam hill is going on here?" I heard Will ask.

" I do not know this Sam hill, nor do I care. We have to leave for the house now. This two bit fool didn't think it was necessary to drive Lyric home from work! What if she had needed to stay late?!" I yelled.

"Ironhide, I am just as mad as you are , if not more since shes my daughter but calm down. It's 7pm, she gets off at 3pm. She probably walked home, knowing in the day might that Jake wouldn't attempt anything during broad daylight. If she zo happens to be out in the dark I have no doubt she sould fight tooth and nail to keep her virginity in tact. " Will said.

"Well on the contrary, Ironhide has informed us that Lyric no longer possesses her innocence. " I heard Ratchet state, then at that moment I actually felt fear of a earthling no bigger then my digits.

I slowly looked down at Will, who was standing there as quiet as possible but as I noticed his face plates started changing to a different color, red I believe is what the human's would call it.

"IRONHIDE! HOW COULD YOU? HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!" He screamed up at me.

"Will, it's none of your business what Lyric and I do. She may be your daughter but she is my spark love and she is an adult in your society and she may do whatever she pleases." As I was saying this to Will, i saw that Jolt had taken a few steps back and trying to get away from the med bay.

Before Will could say anything more I was on Jolt.

"Oh and where do you think your going?! Your going to come with me and help me find Lyric. If there is even a scratch on her I will pummel your face plates so hard into the ground you will see primus!" I told him and we both transformed down. I let a still steaming Will in and we were out of the bass so fast. I hope that Lyrics made it home safely for if she isn't I will say screw the no hurting human law and step on that puny son of a glitch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 816 65
(Y/n) (l/n) is a vary tuff woman who has been through a lot. (Y/n) is new to the N.E.S.T program with the autobots. She doesn't really talk about he...
8.8K 302 11
Jaycee is the oldest daugter of William Lennox, and in the year 2007 this 4 year old girls life will take a major turn. This is my own little twist...
468K 12.1K 58
Shadow is a 6 year old girl with many problems. 1. Her Dad abuses her 2. Mom died in The Chicago attack And now an Autobot?! Is Shadow's life gonna...
337 22 8
She was brought into the world alone, faced it alone, and now she had these people to help her through it all. How could she cope?