CRIMINAL kth//jjk

By serexc

"Fuck you Kim Taehyung." "You wish Jeon Jungkook." Jeon Jungkook is one of the top policemen in Seoul and whe... More

- one -
- two -
- three -
- four -
- five -
- six -
- seven -
- eight -
- nine -
- ten -
- eleven -
- twelve -
!!NOTICE!!

- intro -

6.9K 144 10
By serexc

Hi everyone :)
This is my first fanfic ever so please don't expect a top quality story.
Anyways, this story is a vkook/taekook fanfic by the name of Criminal.
Disclaimer: there's probably tons of fanfics out there of the same name and/or similar storyline so if a reader does find any similarities within the story with another, it is pure coincidence and I apologise if it triggers anyone. I have read many fanfics of similar genre so my mind may have taken some inspiration from them but I do NOT mean to plagiarise.
I'm not the best at coming up with book titles either so I just chose Criminal :)

This book may contain:
- violence -
- smut -
- strong language -
- disturbing scenes -
- an author who doesn't really know how policemen work -

If you're not comfortable with stories containing the themes above then you can kindly quit out of this book :)

I think that's all for an intro so all I can say now is enjoy this most-likely-to-be cringey book:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 7.5K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...
1M 22K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
82.1K 6.8K 52
Au were Jungkook is in love with the flower boy Taehyung. visiting him everyday in silence. He havent spoken a word to him, he was scared to do so. B...
1.7M 88.9K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...