Frank Iero X Reader (RA911)

By Its_Lightt

*horribly unedited* Please don't read, I wrote this when I was young, edgy, and a very shit writer (even thou... More

°~A~°
°~B~°
°~C~°
°~D~°
°~E~°
°~F~°
°~G~°
°~H~°
°~I~°
°~J~°
°~K~°
°~L~°
°~N~°
°~A2~°
°~O~°
°~P~°
°~Q~°
°~R~°
°~S~°
°~z~°

°~M~°

640 27 13
By Its_Lightt

I'll be re-doing some parts from previous chapters I didn't like soon. Like the charecter discription(s) from the campfire sceen. So be warned... yeah.

I should get a new computer withen the next one or so weeks! Someone cracked the glass screen on my last one, thank God for warenty.

Anyways, to what you all actually care about, the book :3

Chapters 35, 36, 37, and 38

RUNAWAY 911
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

YN didn't know what was happening, when she bumped into someone. The colision didn't hurt, but it was enough to shock her.

She looked up, and reconised a person from school, but not the campfire.

Brendon Urie.

He was fairly new at your school, only being there for a month or so.

"Oh, hey..."
He said awkwardly, but confidently somehow. You noticed tou crying, face red and all, and spoke again.
"
"Are you okay?"
He asked, then looked at you again.

"Oh wait- your that one girl who dosent talk!"

You nooded your head, looking up at him. His arms were busy talking, making movements with his words, while yours were shyly tucked away behind your back.
You were jelouse of him. You wish you were self assured like him.
Then maybe, you could have confronted your dad.

"Well, I got to go. See ya latter."
The confident boy Brendon spoke, as he left with a wave.

You just stood there.

RUNAWAY 911
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

She cried and cried, laying on her bed. Sarah could NOT belive that Frank, her boyfriend, would go with some weird bitch. She didn't know her name.

"Frank is probobally cheating..."
Sarah murmured into her pillow, before more tears came from her eyes. She screamed into her pillow.

"Sugar dumpling, are you okay in there?"
She heard her dad ask her, from the other side of the locked door.

"I'm FINE, go away!!!"
She screetched.

"Okay... tell me if you need anything..."
She heard her dad say, before he walked away.

After minutes passed on the clock, she slid on her green windbreaker that was her moms when she herself was Sarah's age.

She shoved on her some old sneakers, and went outside. The shoes were getting so old that theye grew a bit tight on the heels. She had to be walking for atleast ten minutes before a man approached her.

He almost looked exactly like that one bitch, but dofferent. And this eyes... theye were somehow off.

"Hey, you. You there."
He spoke, in almost no tone.

"I saw you with thay boy... and the girl, earlier tonight."
He cackled. His black jacket was bunttened up all the way. His jeans were strange;

It looked like he was painting a room red.

"Uh, sir, I should talk to strangers..."
Sarah spoke sofly, feeling un-easy.

"That girl, was my daughter. She ran away. So, I kindof need your help sweet cheeks."

He smiled. A dark aura flowed from him, but Sarah in her sad state couldn't tell any thurther.

"Wana go sit down?"
He asked the under aged girl, motioning to a park bench.

"...I don't think my.. parent.. i."

"Hey, I just want to talk."

"Sure..."
Sarah sighed, feeling pressed to do so.

"Good."
Said YN'S dad, Carter, as he led Sarah to the bench.

As theye both sat, Carter started to speek again.
"So, what's your name? Mine is MR LN, but you can just call me Carter..."

"Sarah. That's nice. Like sarah smules."

"I guess so?"

"Hmmn.. Sarah smiles. Miss sarah smiles."

"..."

"You know, I did something I shouldn't have done today."

"Okay, sir."

"Hey, now Sarah, call me Carter."

"Okay... Carter."

Carter placed his hand firmly on Sarah's left upper thigh. She squesed it toghtly, his nails scratching her mostly smooth skin.

"I-I have to go to.. the bathroom.."
Sarah stuttered, pushing herself up and dashing for the women's rest room about ten feel away.

She could feel the grass under her tight shoes, wishing she could move quicker.

Sarah got into the batgroom, and she sighed, her heart pounding rapidly in her cage of ribs. It burned. Her eyes were slightly wet, and red. She couldn't get enough air, it so it seemed.

'I'll just call dad to come get me.'
She thought to herself, but she never could.

"Were do ya think your going, Sarah?"
A voice said from behind her.
And the voice belonged to Carter.

From that moment on, Sarah froze.

Carter wrapped his heavy arms around Sarah's frail weist, and held on tight. To sarah, it felt like a cobra wrapped around her.

Carter breathed on Sarah's kneck, making her tremble with fear.

"Ya know, I always thought you was pretty. Ever sence I saw ya."

He slid his hands down the cloth of Sarah's High weisted shorts, to her thighs.

Sarah started to cry heavily, tears rushing down her face. Her cheeks were puffy, and under her eyes were lines of purple.

She just wanted to be home, in bed, watching some trashy TV and sipping some hot chocolate.

But instead she was here, with Carter.

As his hands slid her shorts down.

RUNAWAY 811
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

Sarah layed down, on the cold bathroom floor.

She was shaking, the dirty tiles stinging her skin. Marking her oh so soft skin with dirt.

She couldn't breath, and she felt so... dirty.

Atleast she knew she wouldn't become pregnant, Carter not wanting another kid.

Her breaths were hitched, and she was shivering.

She hered a faithful zip of pants, while she was still on the floor. Her Jean shorts and blue  underwere slid down to her ankles, and her shirt somewere else in the public restroom.

A new tear slid down her cheek, and to her lip. It was salty, bitter, but soothing.

"Not bad for a first time, babe."
Said Carters voice, while he eyed up the trail of blood running down Sarah's thighs. He eyed up all of her, again and again.

"Now ya gotta do something for me, cuz I did something for you. I need ya to kill my daughter."

At this moment, Sarah knew her life was over.

"Kill her good, and if not..."

He walked slowely to her. He rested his shoe  covored for on her behind.

Carter leaned down, and breathed into Sarah's ear.

"We could have some fun, again. Or maybe, I could even kill you. Do t tell anyone our little secret though, Sarah."

All she wanted was a popular highschool life.
She wanted her and Frank to be together, for her friends to cheer her on. She wanted to be the best cheerleader, have the best hair, and wanted to get okay grades.
She wanted YN to be her friendly rival, but now...

YN was going to die.

RUNAWAY 11
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

Sarah saw her frozen, in the streets. YN was just standing there, standing. She was crying, just like Sarah was.

"YN!"
Sarah chocked out, crying. Hideing her dads hunting knife behind her back.

YN turned to look at her, wich mad eot even harder.

Sarah walked over to her, stumbling. YN looked so confused.

Sarah reconised YN's 'death' shirt as Franks.

YN look so fradgiel, and soft.

Sarah wondered why Carter would want to ever hurt someone like her.

As quickly as she could, Sarah struck her knife at YN.

Sarah screetched while doing so, her arm wiping out at the last second.

Instead of hitting her heart, Sarah's knife hir YN'S arm.

The pain was so imaginable for YN, and seeing the knife stick out of her arm made it worse.

She was sad she rolled up her sleeves, because now she had to stare at her bloody skin.

YN screamed, as loud as she could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 754 22
just a few delinquents at school 😇 A Gerard way x reader, however there will be some drama with other boys. I will try to make it a good read. Sorry...
25.5K 429 31
When y/n's parents pay Mr Way off using her in order to have their years of debt cleared what must she do to survive this cruel Mafia Boss what will...
20.6K 1.1K 39
**HONOR AWARDS 1ST PLACE FANFICTION** Frank's life changed forever when he was 22 years old. And it will never be the same again. Two unbelievable, i...
3.8K 260 19
My first fan fiction. Gerard Way is in school and has no friends except his brother, Mikey. But then he meets Frank Iero, the new boy, and becomes fr...