I Meet One Direction (FINISHE...

By dizzy_directioner_

On Kaitlyns 17th birthday she gets one direction tickets ! But things don't go so well after the concert, she... More

Chap. 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap. 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18

Chapter 1

4.5K 39 3
By dizzy_directioner_

"Happy Birthday!"

"Huh?" I pulled my phone off the charger. It read, 5:30 A.M. I looks around my room, it was all dark except the two candles that were the number "17" .

"Happy Birthday!" said mom. My dad and sister smiled.

"Oh, haha, thanks.." I put up a fake smile and took the cake. It wasn't so big. Big enough to fit into the palms of my hands. It was covered in white frosting. It had red icing spelling the words "happy birthday Kaitlyn". I was about to cut a piece when mom said, " Wait! Open your gifts first," she handed me a card in a pink envolope. I opened it up and found a card that was pink like the envolope and said "have fun on you special day!" I opened it up and $20 fell out. " No fair!" said my sister.

"it's her birthday honey," said my mom while rubbing her back. My sister glared at me. I smiled back.

"Thanks, m-"

"Open this gift before you say thanks," she handed me a box shaped gift with black wrapping with colorful polka dots. I opened it, only to find a cardboard box. I opened it and saw a one direction shirt . I loved it!

"Oh my gosh! Tha-"

"That's not all," I was confused the box was empty. I decided to ignore what she said to excited about the shirt. I unfolded it and held it up. Only to see a piece of paper fall out. I picked it up, it said " V.I.P exclusive ticket receipt for One Direction Concert" I wanted to scream. My mom had gotten me exclusive VIP tickets! I was so I happy I jumped up to hug my mom but landed on the floor instead. Ouch. She helped me up and I hugged her.

"Thank you so much mom,"

For once we actually had a mother-daughter moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
3.8M 157K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
744K 29.1K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...