Damon

By trottinghorsess

"Stay away from him!" "He's trouble!!" "Didn't you hear? He beat this one guy to his death!" "Once he sees yo... More

characters
Fresh Meat
Not Again
Recruiting
Brothers
First Time
Alabama
Mistake
Come Back
Goodbyes
Return Troubles
broken hearts
secrets out
Gender Reveal
Buddy
After Him
Tramuatized
Party
Sick
Let Out
Release
Florida
Dinner Troubles
Training
Oh Shit
Celebrate
Trouble Kid
Surprise!
Jealousy
Fight
Her
Sneak Attack
Dad and Son
Amaya
Dodge's Story
✨BONUS CHAPTER✨
The Final Chapter
HII IM BACK
happy thanksgiving!
❤️PLEASE READ❤️

Epilogue

8.1K 181 17
By trottinghorsess

Ava

The crowd goes wild and Stefan and Dodge jump up as high as they can, high fiving.

"Woohoo!!" Amaya throws her little arms up.

"THEY DID IT!!" Damon wiggles my shoulder before running up to the boys.

"THOSE ARE MY BOYS!!" I cheer.

They did it...

My boys did it!

After twelve years of training.

They're finally pro boxers.

In fact, the world's most famous pro boxers already.

Word is already on the news and your phone.

The boys just turned sixteen and they immediately took the shot to going pro.

And they did it!

They already were kinda famous boxers since y'know... Dodge is the son of a famous killer and Stefan basically is too.

But now that they're pro, they're officially the worlds most famous pro boxers/boxers.

It's crazy!

And Amaya here is finally two!!

She LOVES her brothers.

Forget Damon and I! She goes straight for her two brothers.

Looks like Dodge had nothing to worry about this whole time.

Because she didn't attach to Damon, she attached to him.

Nothing changed, Dodge and Stefan and always with Damon, never leaving their side.

Still a daddys boy.

And always will be, no matter how old he is.

Dodge and Stefan run to me with their sweaty shirtless bodies.

"WE DID IT MOM!" they hug me and Damon comes up laughing,

"Sweat!" he laughs harder and puts their boxing gloves in their duffle bag.

I hug them back, despite all the sweat on them and my arms. "I'm so proud of you two!! I love you both so much!!!" I smile.

They pulls back with huge smiles and shows their boxing license.

I quickly take a picture of them then Amaya runs to them.

"Yay!!" she shouts and Stefan picks her up, showering her face with kisses.

Amaya smiles and giggles then Dodge takes her, hugging her tightly. "Thank you for being our number one fan!" Dodge tickles her and laughs.

Theres that too.

Amaya grew on Dodge.

Now they're two peas in a pod!

"I wuv you!" Amaya says to both her brothers.

"We love you too" Stefan and Dodge say together.

Then Dodge puts her down. "Hold on, I gotta pee really bad" he runs off.

And that's still a thing,

his bladder problems are really affecting everything, but he still pushes through like the tough guy he is!

Damon kisses my temple and wraps his arm around me. "Texas here we come!" Damon says.

"Yes!! Our first fight being pro!" Stefan smiles widely and picks up Amaya.

I smile. "I'm so excited!!"

We talk for a bit then Dodge comes back and we go back home.

"Amayaaaa" Dodge calls and Amaya comes running. "Wanna go get some ice cream with Stefan and I?" he grabs his keys to his Lamborghini.

"Yea!!" she jumps up.

Dodge picks her up and walks out of the house with Stefan behind him.

Damon looks at me and I smirk. "The kids are gone" he says seductively.

"Ha! Race you!" I run to the room and he runs after me.

He pushes me onto the bed and passionately kisses me.

He then pulls off my shirt and his before sliding down my leggings.

I slide off his sweatpants and see his huge bulge, causing me to smirk and pull down his boxers.

His member springs up to his abs and he tears off my bra and underwear, taking no time to ram into me.

**

"Figure it out on your own!" Dodge shouts and I turn to see him yelling at Stefan who's sitting there blinking.

"Dodge!" i shout and they look at me. "Why are you yelling at him?!"

Dodge groans and Stefan rolls his eyes. "I just asked him for help for my part of our project" Stefan says.

I look at Dodge in confusion. "And you're really yelling at him to figure it out by himself?"

"Because he has to!" Dodge shouts.

"Dude I asked you a simple question!" Stefan shouts back.

"You two stop! Dodge he's your brother! You two barely ever fight! And Dodge I told you get pissed easily so what's going on?" I ask.

He crosses his arms and looks to the side. "I know what it is" Stefan says and I look at him. Dodge urged him to stop, but I raise an eyebrow at Stefan. "Kids at school. Dodge overheard their conversations saying how that's the famous killing Archer who's also a pro boxers and how they're surprised he didn't kill his opponent"

"Damn you" Dodge grunts.

I look at him. "You're really letting those people get to your head?" I ask.

He sighs. "Not only that. They went on saying how Stefan and I are friendless and unsocial and shit. Then they went on saying how they think I have a horrible bladder problem. You're right, things piss me off easily and that really set me off the edge" Dodge says.

I hug him. "Aww my baby boy. Don't listen to them. You love doing what you do so just block them out. Don't get so worked up" I kiss his temple then back up.

"I guess. But I'm after they'll think I'm so killer with bad bladder problems. Which I am. In fact, I really have to pee now" he face palms himself.

I rub his back. "Go use the bathroom"

He looks at me and Stefan before walking to the bathroom.

"I told him don't worry about it, but he doesn't want anyone to find out he has bladder problems" Stefan says and I sigh. "And we all know Dodge, he gets angry easily"

I nod. "Gets that from Damon" I laugh and he laughs along.

"The only he really has of you is your blue eyes haha" he says.

I shrug. "Oh I know" I laugh.

Then Amaya comes running with Damon behind her. "Where's Buddy?" Damon asks.

"The bathroom" I say then suddenly Dodge walks out. "He's uh... having school troubles"

Damon looks at him in confusion. "Whats wrong?" he asks her.

"The school is questioning if I have bladder problems. And how I'm a killer Archer along with Stefan. Dad how did you deal with this? I know you were put out of death row and back in school..." Dodge asks.

Damon sighs and walks over to him. "Buddy don't listen to those people. They're just scared of you and that's dope! You and Stefan are the scariest kids in school!" Damon laughs and Stefan and Dodge do as well. "When I came back to school, I basically heard the things you heard, but I ignored it. Because I had your uncles and met your mom. That's all I needed and you have Stefan, your uncles, and mom and I! All you need"

Dodge sighs. "Thanks dad... I didn't see it that way, I guess the dangerous person of the school is dope" he laughs.

Dad laughs and ruffles his hair, pulling him into his chest. "I have your back Buddy. Now you and Stefan go out and get air. You both have been working on this project for days without a break" he says and pulls back.

Dodge looks at Stefan and Stefan shrugs. "I'm down" Stefan says.

"Okay then... I guess" Dodge throws on his red hoodie and walks out the door with Stefan.

Amaya tugs on my leg so I pick her up and kiss her head. "They'll be right back!" I giggle.

"Wanna play with your horses?" Damon asks, pointing to her little barn full of toy horses.

Amaya nods and runs off.

Damon and I laugh as we sit down on the couch and sigh. "Babe" I say and he hums. "We've come a long way... never would I expected to marry you and have two kids, well, three" I say softly.

He smiles and kisses my cheek. "Me neither. I mean look at our son... he's already sixteen and the most famous world wide champion pro boxer along with our other son"

"Crazy how time flies by huh?" I giggle.

He nods. "Yea and it sucks. I remember when we were just wild teenagers crazy in love. Now it's... weird"

"Weird?" I ask.

"I mean like, we have basically three kids!" he laughs and I nod, laughing along. "We have come a long way... with many pot holes, but we managed"

I passionately kiss his lips and he cuffs my cheeks. "I love you Damon"

"I love you too Whiskey" he passionately kisses me again then pulls back. "I wonder what trouble the boys are getting in today" he laughs.

I shrug. "Who knows. Ever since they got their license they've been getting into everything"

"They give me grey hairs" he face palms himself.

I laugh and push him. "Oh what ever, shut up"

He laughs and ruffles my hair.

The front door opens and Dodge and Stefan walk in.

"Ugh they're back" Damon jokes and we laugh.

Damon and I stand up and Amaya runs over to Dodge and Stefan.

Dodge picks her up and kisses her temple. "We just decided there was no where we needed to go. Just wanted to chill here... with our family" Dodge says softly.

Each and every one of us smile then the door opens again, revealing Felix, Froy, Aiden, Hunter and Natalie.

"The fun has arrived" Froy smirks and Hunter hits his chest.

"I told you not to say that" Hunter says.

"Anddddd nothing changed with you guys" I laugh.

"Suck a dick" Aiden says.

"Oh I do" I smirk.

"MOMMMM" Dodge and Stefan groan and we all laugh.

Felix walks up with Natalie. "So what are you guys huddled for?" Felix asks.

"Aw is it a family moment?!" Natalie awes.

"Yea!" Amaya smiles.

"Get in here uglies" Damon says and we all go in for a group hug.

We then look at Stefan and Dodge. "It's your story now boys" Aiden says.

"I'm sure it's gonna as crazy as ours was" Hunter smiles.

"All seven of us" Felix adds.

"You're gonna make me cry!!" Froy waves his hand in his face, making us laugh.

"You're all gonna be in my story. Just like how you guys were in moms" Dodge pointe to the guys and Damon. "Stefan and I aren't going anywhere. Ever since I was born, I always stuck with you guys. And always will. Just because in sixteen and growing up doesn't mean-"

"You're not gonna be a daddys boy?" I smile.

"Exactly. I'll always be your shadow dad!" Dodge laughs.

Damon laughs and nods. "Of course. Ever since I delivered you, we already bonded"

"Same with you guys" Dodge looks at the guys and they smile.

"And I can't thank you enough for having my best friend! I don't know where I'd be if you never had sex" Stefan laughs and we all laugh. "Probably still getting pushed around by my parents. Which I don't consider my parents. I consider you guys my family. I mean, you guys took me in and I'm so thankful for that. You guys are my parents," Stefan points to Damon and I. "you're my uncles," he looks at the guys. "you're my little sister," he ruffles Amaya's hair. "And you're of course my damn brother" he wraps his arm around Dodge.

We all smile.

"And you're my big brother!!" Amaya smiles, making Stefan smile.

"We're glad we took you in too" Damon and I say with a smile.

"You're not even blood related and you're exactly like Damon and Dodge" Aiden laughs.

"Hey bitch I already said that to him years ago" Hunter smacks him.

Felix raises an eyebrow. "Is this years ago?"

"Dayummmm" Froy laughs.

"Would you boys stop fighting?" Natalie asks.

I'll never forget the day I meant the love of my life...

I see a tall muscular guy looking right at me from a far distance...

He smirks and I drop my jaw.

DAMON!

I run to my car and he chases after me, but luckily I make it to my car and lock the doors before driving off.

"Why hello, Whiskey" Damon runs up behind me and puts me in a headlock.

I grab his arm, trying to get him to stop. "Whiskey?" I ask.

"You seem spiteful and I don't like you" he smirks and chokes me more.

I cough. "Please stop, Damon! I didn't ask for this!"

"Oh so you think you could drive away from me and think it'll all be over?" he pulls a knife out of his waistband, causing me to squeal. "You're mistaken. Now. Be a good girl" he flips me so he's pinning me against the locker and craves a D on my wrist with a knife.

"FUCK!" I scream in pain and his four asshole friends laugh.

I look on my wrist and the D scar, still remaining.

I hold Damons hand and smile.

He holds my hand back and we all go quiet.

"Thank you guys for an amazing friendship and relationship" I say softly.

"I love every single one of you" Damon says.

"Agreed" Aiden says.

"I second that" Felix adds.

"Agreed" the rest of them say.

"The Red Hooders" Dodge puts his hand in the middle and we all stack up.

"The Red Hooders" we all shout and throw our arms up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 1.3K 33
"W-who hurt you?" I softly ask the aggressive guy and he looks at me with a deadly stare. ** Brooklynn Aubrey Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared...
86.4K 1.8K 32
Dominick Jakson Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word. Dominick is a dangerous, dominant, aggressive, ruthless, and heartless soul after the tr...
1.2M 27.8K 38
•The Assassin Series• "Too late as in I already cared about you. Too late as in I got so deep into my fascination of your simple existence that even...
60K 1.2K 28
He sighs. "Do you not realize what I do for a living? I kill people. I torture people. I will never be what you want me to be, Light" ** Slade Hugo A...