Street Racer Darling |:| Knoc...

By DatFandomGirl1

(Y/N) sat down. Her day had been full of the impossible. Only one question remains: Is Knockout just grateful... More

The Streets
Mutual Interest
Let's do This
Welcome Mat
Karma
Death by Boredom
Oh Look, an Enemy
An Outing
Why Hello...
Forever?
When the Past Comes Back to Bite You
Problem? Naw, This is Fun and Games!
A Night Out
Race Day
Crisis Averted, and Replaced
Mission Possible
Captured
Safety
In Enemy Territory
Everybody Hates me, Nobody Likes me, Let's go Eat Some Worms!
Compromise
Partings, They're Not Sweet at All
When We're Apart
To Prove a Point
Dirt and Energon
Touchy Subjects and Hidden Objects
A Name to Remember
Anticipation
Guess Whose Back!
High Voltage
Having fun with the Pharaohs
A Bet
Avoiding Them
A Talk
Experimentation
Common Rivalry
Sabotage
Growing Friendships
Close Calls
How About: 'NO'
Foul Attitudes
Dangerous Test
A Bet is Settled, and so Much More
BREAKing news
Spark-Breaking Persuasion
Loving Betrayal
Tricky Choices and Unknown Plans
Interrogation
A Leader's Perspective
A Helpful Traitor
Kiddie Rides
Created Conflict
Bloopers
Waiting
Found, but Lost
A Burned-Out Candle Re-Lit
A Hidden Answer, but a Forgotten Love
A Little bit of Heartbreak can Always be Mended
Family Reunion
Revealed Family
Anger Management Act
An Old Friend
A Worried Warmonger and the New Crew
Shut Down and Burnt Out
Closer
Battle Ready
FIGHT
Yikes...
Limits
Impostor
Coffee Shop Conversations
Insider's Out-take
A New Neutral
A Choice
Destruction
Her Quick Synopsis and a Meeting
Simply Mad
Search Party of Two
The Search Party is Found
We all Scream For...
Sound Check
Freedom in Flight
Attack on Ti... Darkmount
When Wedding Bells are Replaced with Car Engines
Her Instinct
A Game of Chance
His New Look
Crossing the Line
Secrets, Unknowingly Kept and Purposefully Kept
Opinions
Safe and Sound
CONfliction
When We're Falling Apart
Oh Sweet Baby Mine
Mutiny
Sadness
Uncertainty
A Winning Streak
Welcome Home

First Mission With the Other Guys...

2.3K 109 98
By DatFandomGirl1

~(Y/N)'s POV~

         "So... how does it work?" Ratchet asked as I set up my patch-work of wires once again. It appears that Wildstryke would be of much help to the Autobots, so I would be able to use my Cybertronian body after all.

         "Like a regular patch, only instead of attaching the plug to a spot near my neck, like you guys, I have to wear this neck-brace like thing... I used to have a capsule like container, but we had to trash it so it was easier to move after Megatron came back..." I explained as I placed myself on the cot given to me. It was decided that the wisest choice was to leave my Cybertronian body in the vault.

         "And you programmed this... by yourself?" Ratchet still didn't believe a human like me could understand Cybertronian technology as well as I do. I guessed Raf was the only exception.

         "Well... I did quite a bit, but I didn't understand as much as I do now, so I had quite a bit of help from Soundwave and Breakdown, mainly Soundwave."

Laying down, I activated the psychic patch. Just to scare the old medic, I stayed unresponsive for a couple minutes. I could tell he was becoming worried when he started to enter the vault from the doorway.

         "BOO!"

I laughed as he jumped slightly, glaring at me as I crumpled to the floor in my laughter. I was glad I was already sitting.

         "That was uncalled for." The old grump mumbled.

         "Couldn't resist," I breathed, taking the cord from the back of my helm, "When you start to figure things out, it's really a simple mechanism."

I stood up, wavering a bit as I found my balance. Ratchet was the only one who wanted to see the process, the other's found it kinda spooky, and decided to wait for me.

         "Shall we?" I asked, earning a nod, and Ratchet lead the way.

When we made it to the main room, I was met with questioning optics, more inquiries stirring in their processors. The only one who seemed to completely disagree with my presence now was Arcee, though I think she would for the rest of our life cycle, the others were simply curious.

         "I can't believe you duped both Optimus and Ratchet..." Bulkhead mumbled, scratching the back of his helm.

         "We were on high alert," Ratchet defended himself and the Prime, "And she was the only one there."

         "Wrong," I corrected, "Knockout was with me, you guys just didn't look hard enough for the cherry." I snickered, earning a few chuckles for the nickname I gave him, "Guess you were to preoccupied with my own paint job."

         "Speaking of," Arcee spoke, "Wouldn't Megatron have figured you two out and offlined your dear Knockout by now?"

         "Well, so far no, but I will take your point into consideration... I guess I should change my color..."

The two-wheeler scoffed, as if to act like she didn't just do me a favor by pointing out what could be a fatal error on my part. I guess I should have taken our matching color into account a long time ago, but, I didn't bother thinking of it since it wasn't pointed out. Though I'd hate to change it, I just might have to. I guess I'm lucky that Megatron is to far blinded by his fascination with me to realize the couple right under his... you know what, I just realized he doesn't have a nose... Dang, I'm running out of human metaphors that work with Cybertronians.

         |: What will you change it to? :| Bee asked.

         "Most likely a (F/C) or (SecondF/C). Maybe both if I add pin-striping." I smiled at that thought, "Anyway-"

I was interrupted by an alarm on the computer, which Ratchet went to check out. It was only a small 'ping', but it became annoying very fast.

         "Energon mine, smaller than the one we raided last night, but I don't think anything's been transported back to the Nemesis yet."

         "Alright! Action!" I cheered, earning a glare from the old medic, "What?"

         "You really think you're going?"

         "Frag yeah. I was asleep for the one Knockout practically gave you guys, so I'm coming!"

         "No, you can't be trusted."

         "In case you forgot, I'm neutral, I might favor the Decepticons, but I'll still help out you Autobutts, whether it's approved, or not."

I hardened the 'T' as I stood there, un-moving in my opinion. Besides, helping out meant Megatron will be further discouraged, and my neutrality confirmed. Besides, if these guys don't get more energon, I won't be able to use Wildstryke as often. In the end my cooperation is really only fueled by my Decepticon selfishness, kinda funny that way.

     Ratchet huffed, and looked to Optimus for help on this one, but the Prime furthered my argument, saying that this time, it won't be as easy, and I might be able to persuade the vehicons to leave the energon behind. To this plan I laughed.

         "Ain't no way in the Pit I'm asking them to do that! I want a good fight, besides, I can at least distract them with a challenge." I smirked.

Bulkhead shook his helm, though he had an approving grin on his face, and Bee chirped his excitement, wanting me to come along just to see me fight, though Optimus had the final say in the matter.

         "I think it would be wise to give you a chance, though like before, you must not squander that chance."

         "Don't worry, I learned my lesson the first time," I was given a quizzical look by the Prime, "Okay, that's a lie, but I won't give up this chance."

With that, a groundbridge was opened not to far from the mine, and I was the first to enter the scene.

     Hiding behind a tree, I counted the number of vehicons: about 20. Odd for such a small mine... unless there's more much deeper down into the tunnels they created. I heard the soft pede steps of Bumblebee behind me, and grinned at him as he came near. Not to long after him came Optimus, Arcee and Bulkhead.

         "There's about twenty," I reported, "Maybe more if there's any in the tunnels."

         "Why so many?" I Arcee wondered.

         "There might be more deeper in the mine," I shrugged.

This possibility accepted, Optimus curated a plan, of which I ended up being the guinea pig as I stepped out from my hiding place. The vehicon's first reaction? Do their job and aim at me.

         "Wildstryke?" One questioned in disbelief.

         "Yep, buuuuut," I dashed to the entrance of the mine, making it so they can't shoot at me, or risk blowing up the energon they had already found, "I'm not exactly a friendly right now, as you all may know."

         "No fair!" One vehicon laughed, most likely confusing the team still hiding.

         "Yes well, life isn't fair, now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna scout your supply!"

I bolted deeper into the mine, the order's of 'AFTER HER' and playful laughter being left behind as I ran. I hid behind a rock formation when I was deep enough that the only light was the glowing energon, though sparse it was. I waited there, and counted the vehicons that zoomed past me. 15 in total. That left 5 guarding the entrance, who were either already knocked out (heh, I crack myself up) or offlined. I hoped for the first thought to be true.

     Emerging from my hiding spot, I crept down further into the mine, the glow becoming much brighter, but it was darker at the same time... this was odd... My curiosity got the better of me as I neared a very large opening in the tunnels, the light emanating from there.

         <: (Y/-Wildstryke, this is Optimus. :> I was surprised the com worked this deep under ground, <: Do you read me? :> He sounded almost, panicked?

         <: Loud and clear, I'm finding an odd energy signature down here... :>

         <: Abort the mission, we have the majority of energon at base already. :>

         <: But what about the rest down here? And I think I found more! :>

         <: It's dark energon, :> This stopped me in my tracks, <: Get back before it effects you! :>

I was silent for a short time as I processed the order, finally realizing my error in not realizing what the dark glow was before hand. What was it doing so close to regular energon?

         I quickly started running back to the entrance, slowly realizing just how long I was exposed to the Dark energon's radiation as my systems started to fail. I heard pede steps coming my way as I stumbled, and watched as several vehicons gasped at my weakened state, finding me on my knee plates.

         "Oh look at that," I laughed weakly, "You won this game of hide-n-seek." I steadied myself with my servos, now on all fours.

        "You crazy femme!" I heard one say in a panic as he picked me up, "Being so close to Megatron, we thought you would recognized the aura!"

         "At least I know why there's so many of you here!" I stated, as if a case had been solved.

I was carried out by two vehicons, who set me down far from the entrance of the cave. Shaking my helm, I gave them my thanks.

         "Tell Mega-dumb that HE should be the one mining dark energon, not you guys." I stated, holding my helm in my servos. The massive helm-ache wouldn't go away.

         "Easier said then done Commander."

         "Seriously?" I gave the vehicon a death glare. They know I hate that title.

         "Sorry... but once he finds out you're helping the Autobots-"

         "He knows I'm neutral, so it was inevitable that I'd be seen helping them at some point, though you guys are my favorite."

         A groundbridge appeared, and out came Optimus and the team, blasters out and ready to fire at any opposition. My group of heroes became alert, and ready for a fight, but I just laughed, though it hurt my helm slightly.

         "Guys, you know I'm just going to escape anyway, so at least give me a good fight."

Tripping those closest to me with one fell swipe of my pede, I launched myself from the ground and towards the groundbridge being guarded by the Autobots.

         "You guys let your guard down," I advised, "Even I can be deadly when I want to be, don't let me win next time." I winked, earning several bursts of laughter, and the promise of 'next time'. 

(Awe, how cute! It's like a huge family! Anywho, I was on a role recently so I have a bunch of chapters already made! Probably won't be able to get all of them up today though. Thanks for reading!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 130 8
I write this little message to relate an...interesting event fallen upon our writer, Enigma or Anna. I, Alpha Trion, shall be your little guide to th...
384K 10.5K 32
((Keep in mind that I wrote this years ago- so the writing is just cringe)) ---------- ((Child!Reader x Father!Optimus Prime)) ----------- "Hello, ch...
1.4K 156 8
**Second Book in Series** Several weeks from the incident that nearly lost his one and only daughter, Optimus Prime now carries within him the very s...
28.3K 715 9
Team Prime encounters the mysterious "right hand" of Megatron named Liberator who proceeds to exploit all of their weaknesses and strategically defea...