OUR CUTE FAMILY (✔)

By kuku369

This story is about four brothers and four sisters. How the Maheshwari brothers ends up falling in love with... More

Introduction (I)
Introduction (II)
Part - 1
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part - 13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part - 18
Part - 19
Part - 20
Part - 21
Part - 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Part - 28
Part - 29
Part - 30
Part - 31
Part - 32
Part - 33
Part - 34
Part - 35
Part - 36
Part - 37
Part - 38
Part - 39
Part - 40
Part - 41
Part - 42
Part - 43
Part - 44
Part - 45
Part - 46
Part - 47
Part - 48
Part - 49
Part - 50
Part - 51
Part - 52
Part - 53
Part - 54
Part - 55
Part - 56
Part - 57
Part - 58
Part - 59
Part - 60
Part - 61
Part - 62
Part - 63
Part - 64
Part - 65
Part - 66
Part - 67
Part - 68
Part - 69
Part - 70
Part - 71
Part - 72
Part - 73
Part - 74
Part - 75
Part - 76
Part - 77
Part - 78
Part - 79
Part - 80
Part - 81
Part - 82
Part - 83
Part - 84
Part - 85
Part - 86
Part - 87
Part - 88
Part - 89
Part - 90
Part - 91
Part - 92
Part - 93
Part - 94
Part - 95
Part - 96
Part - 97
Part - 98
Part - 99
Part - 100
Promo (Season-2)

Part - 7

4.9K 235 36
By kuku369

Hi everyone 🙋
So here's the next part.
If u r liking my story then plllzzzz comment and vote.
Hope u'll like this part.

******************************

GM:

It was late night but our Ragini was not getting any sleep. Some scenes were flashing in her mind. She was trying hard to sleep but was unsuccessful. She was smiling thinking about something or someone.

She was rolling on the bed, turning sides, sitting up and then laying down again.

Frustrated, she gets up from her bed and goes to terrace to get fresh air and to get rid of her thoughts. She was looking at the moon.

Ragini's pov:

Why his face is flashing in my mind? Why I'm not getting rid of these thoughts? Oh god, what is happening to me? Ragini tu pagal mat ho jana.

Suddenly a smile comes on her lips reminsing something.

I must say he's handsome. He was looking so cute while fighting. I wish to fight with him and irritate him all my life. Hey hey wait... Ragini what are you even thinking? Have you gone mad? His red nose due to anger made my heart flutter❤. His glares also seemed loving to me. Usually I don't fight with anyone but I fought with him like a child and was trying to win the debate. Uhm... that's a different thing that I was a little bit... no not a little bit but very much scared of his anger. When I saw his bleeding hand I don't know what came into me that I became worried. I was feeling his pain but why? I think it's just because he was hurt because of me or anything else? No no, this must be the only reason there is nothing more than that. Ha, that is the reason only. He's a little akdu maybe more than little. His name haa... Laksh Maheshwari no no "The Laksh Maheshwari ". It sounds so powerful hehe. I wish to meet him again and again.

Stooppp... Ragini just stop thinking about him. You have many responsibilities on your shoulders. You have to make your sisters settle in their lives first and then you can think about all this. It's... it's just attraction not more than that. But for the first time in my life I'm feeling attracted to a man, that too this much. Just leave it, just shake it off Ragini. Now go to sleep you have many works tomorrow.

She takes a deep breath and leaves to her room and sleeps, sidelining her thoughts.

******************************

MM:

Here too our Laksh was thinking about her but in a different way.

Laksh's pov:

That girl what was her name ha Ragini Gadodia or RG. I can't believe she's RG, the one whose clothes are always in trend.
He looks at his shirt.(it was one of RG's summer collection😝).
She ate my brain with her non stop shouts. She talks too much yaar. A chalta-phirta chatter box.(Suddenly anger rose in him)
How dare she called me all that? What she called me uhmm... leave it. I don't want to remember. She was ordering me, Laksh Maheshwari to come with her to medical room. Who on the earth has the guts to order me? I swear I'll not leave her if she ever again came in front of me. Even I pray to god not to meet her again in my life, otherwise I don't know what I'll end up in doing.

He also goes to sleep.

//He's praying to god not to meet her again but He don't know the plans of the destiny. She's his destiny only.//

******************************

Next day afternoon.

MM:

Laksh is seen working on his laptop in his room. As it was sunday, so he didn't go to office.

Sanskar comes with a file.

Sanskar: bhai this file is done. Is there any other work for me?

Laksh: for now you are free.

Sanskar nods.

Just then Ryan comes there running, followed by Arjun.

Ryan: bhayu save me.

He hides behind Laksh.

Arjun: Rey ke bachche, I'll not leave you.

Laksh: what is going on here?

Sanskar: their favorite time pass.

Arjun: he broke my favourite show piece which my Jenny baby gave me.

Ryan: it broke accidentally. It wasn't my fault.

Arjun: really accidentally!! Who told you to move in the whole house reading useless books and breaking things?

Laksh (confused): useless books?

Ryan: ha, science books seems useless to him.

Arjun: they are useless only.

Both Ryan and Arjun kept on arguing.

Laksh (shouts): you both just leave before I lose my mind.

Both of them runs away, scared.
Sanskar laughs at it and leaves to his room.

Laksh (smiles): age or height se bade ho gaye hai but behavior abhi bhi bachcho wala hai.

******************************

GM:

Swara is seen sitting on her bed. Just then her phone rings. She sees the caller ID and cuts it. It rings again and again.

Frustrated, she lifts the phone.

Swara (uninterestingly): kya hai? Why are you disturbing me?

Opposite side: can't you talk politely?

Swara: have you done anything good so that I should talk to you nicely, Sanskar?

Sanskar: Swara yaar please forgive me for saying all that to you. I can't live without you.

Swara: even if I forget everything now then also there is no hope left for us after yesterday's fight between your brothers and my sisters.

Sanskar: ha, I was also thinking the same. But we'll find out any way. For now please forgive me. You forgave me na...

Swara: hmm...

Sanskar: thank you so much. I love you❤

Swara: me too

//Guys, Swara and Sanskar were classmates in college and eventually they fell in love with each other. All was going good but one day Sanskar came and said to her that there is no future of their relationship. He didn't tell the reason. Swara was hurt so she started ignoring him from that day. Hope it's clear now.//

#########

Downstairs:

Misha: di jo bhi hua ho ek baat to hai four of those brothers are handsome.

Naina: Mishu you are mad. Always thinking about boys.

Misha: di don't you feel that Arjun sir is also handsome. After all you saw him very closely when he was flirting with you. (winks at her)

Naina (glares her): shut up.

Misha runs away.

Naina (in mind): is he really that much handsome? Naina tu bhi is idiot ki tarah sochne lagi. This Mishu bhi na kuch bhi bolti rehti hai.

#########

Ragini was working in the study room.

Ragini (on phone): yes Mrs Singh all your dresses are ready. You can collect them anytime. Hmm... Ok. Thank you.

She cuts the call and sits on her chair.

Ragini: in three weeks there is my fashion show. I hope everything goes well. It can be a turning point for my career.

Just then three of her sisters enters.

Naina: don't worry di everything will be fine.

Misha: yes, your fashion show will be a huge success.

Swara: of course after all you are working very hard on it. We all have full faith in you.

Ragini: thank you. You guys are my strength. Love you.

Trio: we love you more.

They had a group hug.

******************************

Next: a sound of slap is heard in MM.

So guys how was this part?
I'm sorry if it was boring.
Ignore any mistakes.
Thank u🤗
Be happy always😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 21.4K 37
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
1.7M 89.6K 59
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
48.4K 4.4K 32
Ragini moves on in life after laksh marries kavya.. Shifts to mumbai, gets a job and gets settled in life.. life should be better for her from now o...
327K 11.7K 46
A love journey of married couple Swara-Sanskar and Ragini-Laksh...