Death Strings

By sophiaoub2002

Alice is not just a random normal girl , she's a fighter , she's SICK . She's been fighting death for a long... More

Death Strings
Chapter 1 :Hope
Chapter 2 : Someone new
Chapter 3 : Endless
Chapter 4 : I know him !
Chapter 5 : I'm a black cat !
Readers' choice !!
AUTHOR'S NOTE
come back !
Chapter 6 : Like a corpse in a coffin
Chapter 7 : Alice, Alice, little star .
Chapter 8 : Friends

Chapter 9 : Ugly mug .

18 2 1
By sophiaoub2002

For the first time , my life was going on with quite well , so many amazing happened during these few days . I've chosen all my now 20 wishes , so I'm pretty ambitious and excited about it . Yesterday , Amalia called saying that she regretted leaving me hanging like that , and that no matter what she'll always be there by my side , that also made me happy to unimaginable furthers . Plus, my aunt is coming back from her trip so I'll get to see her very soon .

Lastly and most importantly , Jake and I became really good friends , every day we'd go up to our secret spot , where we did so much fun things . I really got to know him from up close , he could be very empathic and compassionate when he wanted . He had that certain sensitive part of him , but his arrogant , fond of himself part took over most of the time , which was ANNOYING but ..acceptable .

Today , like usual , I was heading towards Jake's room , I was wondering what  special thing we'd do today , but all of that faded when I saw that .

He was packing his stuff in a sports' bag , was he being discharged today ?

I knocked the door , to gain his attention and he turned his head towards me , whispering with coldly : " Hey !"

This smells like awkward shit .

"Hey " I continued. " So .. um .. You're leaving today ?"

" Yeah , why would I pack my things for ?" he answered .

Ouch , that wasn't the answer I was waiting for .

" Oh , haha , sure , and you were leaving without saying goodbye ?"

He glared at me with a weird look : " Should I ?"

Is he like serious ? It's not like did anything wrong , he's acting so weird . But the question is a big fat : "WHY?"

" No , no , you really shouldn't . It's not like we're friends or anything right ?" I blurted out sarcastically with big fake smile .

And with that , I turned my heels to leave this jerk's room . Now , I was sitting on the roof holding my legs to my chest , trying to ignore the fact that I was feeling hurt ; no utterly burned to my last living cell . That dumb face just ignored me as if I were a gum he stepped on . Damn , I feel like my dignity was rolled in mud . This just so frustrating !

" Just go down beat his bottom up ." my inner voice shouted .

That's not a bad idea after all , but no I'd rather die than show him that I care , it's not like he really means any thing to me .

" Don't I ? " a familiar voice questioned from behind .

Was I talking out loud ?

" Yes you did ." He stated grinning at me .

Why am I so stupid ? , I said smacking my head , dang it ..

" What are you thinking about ? , Oh ! I get it , you're going to miss my cute face ." He said putting his hands under his chin .

"HAHA , nice joke , as if ? " I laughed at him rolling my eyes .

" Come on ! I know you'll miss me so much " he said putting his hand around my shoulders .

Hold on ! this is getting too much to bear , I pushed him off me and threatened with a very firm voice :

"For your own safety , Mr.Jackass , I would firmly advise you not to talk to me or even come near me , or I swear to god that I'll send you flying to the seventh sky , understood ? "

I was about to cross the door but I added : " And if I ever happen to meet your ugly mug again , let's just act like perfect strangers . "

And there I was sprinting down the stairs , nearly breaking the ground with my stomping .

" ALICE ! WAIT ! " he screamed after me .

A better life , guess I was wrong .

A/N:

Check out the roof tope where Alice and Jake meet .

Enjoy your reading . I'll try to update soon enough .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 185 33
"I'm sorry, James. The tests were positive. You have cancer," the doctor said. In that moment, I felt my entire world crumble. Everything I knew, eve...
1.2K 166 30
"And as I hold my crying, broken girl in my arms at the doctors office, I realize the true meaning of unconditional love. There isn't anything that...
10.8K 2.3K 21
Knowing that you'll be dying within 4 months isn't something you'll be able to accept. And Sasha knows that. She doesn't want to accept it, but she h...
372 75 12
If you suddenly discover that you have only 60 days to live? What will you do? Will you be gloomy? Ariel Stuart is a sweet 18 yr old girl who lives...