Colorful Twists

By SaucyOneCurious

Seth didn't expect to receive a bundle when he went grocery shopping, but he did. He makes the decision to ta... More

1. The Gain is Greater
2. The Request
3. Blink of an Eye
4. Preparing
5. Introducing
6. Reaction
7. See You Later
8. Settling
9. Initiating
10. A New World
11. Locking
12. Pairing Up Part 1
13. Pairing Up Part 2
14. Bittersweet
15. Sweet Meddling
16. Sweet Flavors
17. Jubilant
18. Breathless
19. Elated
20. Joyful
21. Induction
22. Origins
23. Enticing
24. Nectarous
25. Thunderbolt
26. Swirling
27. Charming
28. Static
Father's Day
29. Tug of War
30. Competitive
31. Twister
32. Anticipation
33. Explosive
34. Fireworks
35. Impasse
36. Definitely

37. Infinity

9.7K 373 65
By SaucyOneCurious

We have come to the last chapter; bittersweet. Thanks for reading! Enjoy.

----------------------

When Seth and Nate tell their family and friends of their engagement; they are all happy for them. Of course, Karla says that she knew it all along, that it was going to happen. Danny is happy that he is getting a new dad. They decide on a late spring wedding even though they will have to wait almost a year.

Meanwhile, Kaiden becomes part of their lives and they consider him a friend. His parents initially have a hard time accepting his decision to be part of Danny’s life, but slowly come to terms with it. Scarlett and him rebuild their relationship thanks to Danny, who insists they hang out together whenever Scarlett visits with the excuse that Seth and Nate need to go on a dates.

Karla and Adrian’s relationship is flourishing. Adrian proposes and Karla accepts. Robert and Esteban are doing great. Robert in one of his moments proposes to Esteban and when he says yes, Robert drags him to the courthouse to get marry. On their way to the courthouse, he has Esteban call everyone to meet them there. They live together and Robert talks about wanting to have a baby, but fortunately, for now, Esteban convinces him to wait a couple of years. As for Eric and Sandra they’ve been on a couple of dates, but nothing serious as far as anyone can see. Elena and Brian now also have a baby girl, who they named Payton. Caleb loves spending time with his baby sister, but knows he has to be careful with her. Danny loves little Payton. It’s adorable seeing how protective and caring both of them are with her.

As the date to their wedding draws nearer, Seth and Nate talk about family and ask Danny if he would like a brother or sister. He tells them it doesn’t matter what they decide he will love him or her. The wedding is small, but sophisticated. Only their family and closest friends are in attendance. Everyone is full of smiles and laughter. Little Payton is the ringbearer and Caleb carries her and Danny is the best man. After eating, they all go to the dancefloor. Caleb takes his little sister to dance causing everyone to smile at the sight. He carries her in his arms while Danny is close dancing with them.

When the night comes to a close, Seth and Nate say goodbye to Danny and everyone else, so that they may go on their honeymoon. Seth tells Danny to behave for Karla, Adrian, and his grandparents. Seth is nervous to leave him for so long. He’s never been apart from Danny for so long.

“Seth, we have to go or we’ll miss the plane.” Nate says as he squeezes Seth’s shoulder.

Seth nods and gives Danny a hug and a kiss. Then, Nate gives Danny a hug and a kiss.

“Danny, see you later and expect a call from us. Seth will want to call to know how you’re doing.”

“Yes, Nate.” Danny responds. “Dads, I love you both and have fun.” He adds as Seth and Nate get into the car.

“He called me dad.” Nate states.

“Yes, he did.” Seth confirms, “he has seen you as a dad for a long time. I think he knew before I did that we wanted you in our family.”

Nate smiles, “I’m honored to be part of your family, Seth Mendoza-Wallace.”

“We are too, Nate Mendoza-Wallace.”

They return after a week and they walk into their house and are greeted with an eerie silence.

“Where is everyone? I thought they were going to be waiting for us.” Seth asks.

“Hmm, in the back of the house?”

“But I don’t even smell any food.”

“That I don’t know. Let’s go check the backyard.” Nate concludes.

They keep walking and as they get closer to the backyard the silence still follows.

If they are outside we would hear them already. Seth thinks.

They open the slide doors and as Seth and Nate step outside, they all come out of their hiding places yelling, “SURPRISE!”  It startles Seth making him jump and Nate to release a scream.

Karla starts to laugh and says, “Nate nice reaction, even though it took so long this is payback! Sorry though Seth.”

“I thought you had forgotten.” Nate responds.

“Nope, I never do.”

“I’ll remember that.”

“Welcome dad and dad.” Danny says as he runs to them to give them both a hug.

“Hi Danny, how have you been?” Seth asks.

“I had a lot of fun! How was the trip?”

“We had a lot of fun too.” Nate responds returning the hug.

“Yes, they probably had a little too much fun.” Robert adds.

“Robert, it’s too early for that.” Seth says.

“What? I’m just saying that it’s not everyday you go on a getaway to another country.” Robert replies.

“Uh-hu.” Seth replies.

“And have lots and lots of love and s--.” Robert says, but Esteban places a hand over his mouth preventing him from finishing his sentence.

“Robert thank Esteban for doing that or you would have being in trouble if you had completed your thought.” Seth says.

Removing Esteban’s hand from his mouth, Robert sticks out his tongue in response.

“Pretty mature.” Seth responds.

“We did enjoy ourselves though.” Nate adds.

Seth smiles.

After everyone gives their welcome to Seth and Nate they find where to sit. Seth wonders where the food is. When he’s about to ask, Karla beats him to it.

“So we were just waiting for you both to show up, so that we could start cooking, Seth and Nate.”

“Okay, so when is it starting? I’m so so hungry.” Seth asks.

“Omg, Seth don’t tell me I’m going to be a big brother again?”

Nate turns to looks at Seth. Seth has a shock expression. Esteban’s expression seems to say, I’m love with an idiot. Eric’s expression, I have an idiot as a brother. Karla’s expression, he’s going to get it. Sandra’s expression, he never learns. Everyone else is trying not to laugh, some to response to Robert, some to response to Seth, and some to response to Esteban.

“Why am I friends with Robert?” Seth questions.

“Aww because you love me! So am I?” Robert answers.

“Robert stop before you dig yourself a hole.” Esteban warns him.

“He’s Robert.” Nate murmurs to Seth.

“I’ll get started on the cooking.” Elizabeth says intercepting what anyone else might say.

“I’ll start the grill.” Emilio says. “Eric and Kaiden could you both go bring out the food?”

They respond with a nod. Sandra and Scarlett go help Elizabeth in the kitchen while Karla and Adrian set up the extra table. Meanwhile, Seth and Nate stay with Danny, Caleb, little Payton, Elena and Brian though they excuse themselves to run an errand.

“So how did you spend the week with your grandparents and Karla and Adrian, Danny?” Seth asks.

“It was fun, we went to the park, to the beach, and we slept outside last night that was fun.”

“That is fun. Did you end up eating too much sugar while we were gone?”

“No…”

Seth smiles.

“That sounds like a yes. I think you didn’t miss us much, since you had a lot of fun.” Nate states.

“I did miss you both a lot!” Danny exclaims.

“I don’t think so.” Seth says.

“I did dad!”

“No, I don’t think so.” Seth repeats.

“Dad, you’re one of my favorite dads.” Danny states.

“Who’s your other favorite dad?” Seth asks.

“Nate of course. He’s my other dad.” His response elicits an aww from all.

“Okay, we believe you.” Nate responds with a smile. “So what else did you do?’

“Kaiden visited too while you were gone and we went to lunch. He’s teaching me basketball.”

“That’s great. I’m glad you got to spend some time with him too.”

They spend the rest of the day catching up with everyone. Kaiden joins them just in time when the food is ready. There is laughter and looking around Seth reminisces about everything that has happened since Nate came into his life; all the positive changes and he couldn’t have asked for better friends and family.  One by one everyone starts to leave as evening arrives. Elizabeth and Emilio head back to their house. Karla and Adrian have to catch their plane, Scarlett leaves, Kaiden leaves, Eric leaves, Sandra leaves, Elena and Brian leave taking Payton and Caleb with them, and Robert and Esteban are the last to leave. Robert gives everyone a hug and kiss before leaving.

After he gives Seth a kiss he says, “now Seth, to whom am I going to be an older brother to a sister or a brother?” getting out of Seth’s reach.

He isn’t far enough to completely dodge the pillow Seth throws at him.

Laughing he sprints out of the house hearing Seth yell, “Robert don’t expect a warm welcome next time I see you!”

Esteban just shakes his head before he says goodbye to them all.

It’s Seth, Nate, and Danny’s first official night as a family, which they spend watching a movie, talking, and eating popcorn and ice cream; dessert can’t be forgotten. When it gets late, Danny goes to get ready for bed. Seth and Nate both go to Danny’s room to wish him a goodnight and give him a kiss.

“Goodnight, Danny, sweet dreams.” Seth says.

“Goodnight, Danny.” Nate says.

“Goodnight, dads. Love you both.”

“We love you too.” They respond walking out.

They go to their room and get ready for bed. Once in bed Seth asks, “so we have the rest of summer left, what do we want to do?”

“Spend it as a family.” Nate states, “and taking Danny in adventures and can’t forget Caleb. We have to bring him along some of the times.”

“A great plan,” Seth responds leaning in for a quick kiss.

When he goes to lean away Nate asks, “where are you going?” as he grabs Seth’s waist.

Seth smiles, “to sleep of course.”

“It’s too early to sleep.”

“What do you have in mind then?” Seth responds running his tongue over his lips.

Nate responds by bringing his lips to Seth’s and bringing Seth’s body on top of him. Seth straddles Nate. Nate runs his hands up and down Seth’s sides. He seeks entrance to Seth’s mouth. He’s granted access. Seth moves his hand behind Nate’s neck bringing him as close as possible.  The other one running along Nate’s side. Seth begins to grind as Nate’s hands are playing with the waistband of Seth’s shorts and responding to his movements. Nate begins to trail kisses down Seth’s jaw and neck. Seth moves his head to give Nate better access.

In between Seth asks, “Nate is the door locked?”

“Yes.”

The next morning, Nate wakes up early and is careful not to wake up Seth. He quickly leaves the bedroom and carefully closes the door behind him. He prepares breakfast and places it in two plates. He goes to check on Danny not hearing him awake yet, he finds him still asleep, he places the tray down on the side table.

“Danny, wake up. Let’s have breakfast in bed with your dad.” He says while shaking Danny gently.

Danny wakes up and follows Nate back to the bedroom. Nate tells him to wait outside for a minute. He walks in and finds Seth stretching, covered by the sheets, fortunately, so Danny doesn’t have to wait long outside.

“Good morning, love.” Nate says as he gives Seth a kiss.

“Good morning. I see you’re spoiling me.” Seth responds with a smile.

“Not only you, but Danny too. Did you already put your shorts on?”

Seth nods.

“Okay, Danny come in.”

“Good morning, Danny.” Seth greets his son as Danny walks in.

“Good morning, dad.”

They eat their breakfast in bed joking around. Fortunately, nothing is spilled though it wouldn’t have disrupted their happiness. They all wear big smiles. Seth almost chokes on his drink when Danny asks if he is getting a brother or sister soon. It shouldn’t have taken him by surprise considering they had asked him, but it does. He responds that they are still thinking about it. Danny responds with a smile and asks if they can go to the park to which both of his parents agree.

“Daddy, dad let’s race.”

“Dan--”

“Now!” Danny yells as he takes off laughing.

“Danny, that’s cheating.” Nate yells.

“No, it’s not. I told ya’ll.”

“Danny, I’m going to get you!” Seth says taking after Danny.

Nate shakes his head and makes sure the car’s trunk is locked before he takes off after them.

“I’m going to get you both!”

“Nope!” Both respond over their shoulders laughing.

-------------------------

Thanks for reading and until next time.

There is a sequel. It's about Danny and Caleb, Soccer, Brownies, and Love, and a side story about Robert and Esteban, Fun Amour.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 7.7K 40
Rhys Hanover is a classic rich douche. He sleeps around with women, he gets by with daddy's money , lived in a gated community and plays a sport. B...
15.4K 699 41
Nate had lived an unusual life. Keeping most of it a secret. He needs someone to save him. Will the comfort of his next door neighbors be enough to g...
6.1K 271 34
BDSM was not the lifestyle Dakota Moore had in mind. He had spent most of his teenage career running away from orphanages and taking care of his home...
52.4K 2.1K 24
(Sequel to Colorful Twists) Years later, Danny and Caleb are still the best of friends and their families have become a giant family. They still play...