Mine

By colormePlNK

Jazmine Michelle Reed Twenty years old - a single mother to a three year old, owns a hair salon, and has two... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13: Pt.1
Chapter 13: Pt.2
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40: Epilogue.

Chapter 16:

145K 4.9K 2.9K
By colormePlNK

Jazmine

When I got to Mama Carmen's house I saw the backyard was all set up. A bunch of blown up things for the kids. There was a bouncy house and slide. I was loving everything. I really appreciate mama Carmen and Pops doing this for us.

I always do things for Kjayy's birthday but this is the first big party he had. Since it was basically just me, Shay, X for the past three years.

"Mommy!" I turn around and see Kjayy running towards me.

I pick him up hugging him. "Happy birthday baby!!" I shouted spinning him around while he giggled.

"You better put that boy down before you shake my second grandbaby out," Mama Carmen said as she walked up.

I laughed putting him down. "Where's Jayceon?"

"He dropped Kjayy off this morning saying he'll be back when the party starts." I sighed. "You know you can see ya stomach in that sundress right?"

"Yeah, I planned to tell him so I thought why hide it but he's not here so I guess I'll tell him before the party starts when he gets here." She nodded just as Pops came in.

"What the fuck?" Pops stopped mid step looking at my stomach. "Oh yeah King's going to kill you."

Pops gave me a hug. "Thanks for the encouragement, Pops," I said sarcastically.

"Shit I slapped the shit out of Car when she didn't tell me she was pregnant with Joelle because she was mad at me," Pops joked.

Mama Carmen slapped him on the back. "No you didn't nigga."

"You probably don't remember because I fucked you good right after. No, I'm just kidding baby."

I scrunched up my face. "Ooookay, too much info. Come on Kjayy so you can get a bath and get dressed."

"Yeah come on mommy I gotta show you what daddy got me," Kjayy said.

"Okay, boo, I can't run like that," I said with a laugh as I followed him.

"Why because of my little brother?" Kjayy stopped and asked touching my stomach. He is just so sure I'm gonna have a boy that I don't even correct him any more.

When we got to Jayceon's old room I saw an outfit layed out on the bed. He had Spider-Man foams. He had a red and black lettermen jacket with a blue white, and black K on it. I knew this had to be custom made. Then he had some black cargo shorts.

After I got Kjayy dressed I put his custom beanie on that said Kjayy even though I knew he wouldn't be keeping it on. Every birthday he gets something custom that said his nickname it became a tradition.

When we got back downstairs people were already here. Everybody was wishing Kjayy a happy birthday, but after awhile he got irritated because he wanted to go out back with the other kids so I let him.

Everybody was noticing my stomach saying congrats. Some people would touch my stomach I really can't stand to be touched continuously by people I'm not close to.

I want out front to get away from people touching me. Just as I was coming out the door Shay was walking in. She looked down at my stomach I seen a smile try to sneak on her face but then hurt filled her eyes and she walked past me.

I walked out to see X getting out his car. He walked up staring at me.

"Zay-"

"Where's my nephew?" I rolled my eyes and didn't reply so he just walked off. I understand they're hurt I hid it but damn I think they're going a little far.

"They'll get over it baby," Mama Carmen said rubbing my back. "Now come on so we can get these kids ready to eat."

I stood by Kjayy as he sat at the gift table. Everybody stood around as he opened presents he got everything from clothes and sneakers to a new Xbox from X. With plenty more. I was happy to see my baby so hype.

"What's ya favorite gift you got for ya birthday?" Mama Carmen asked him.

"My little brother in my mommy belly from my mommy and daddy," Kjayy said causing everybody to say aw.

I smiled shyly looking up as everybody aws, claps, and saying congrats. My smile soon disappeared when my eyes met a red faced, highly pissed off Jay.

Jay walked through the crowd making his way to me. Everybody was trying to stop him saying congratulations, but he ignored them. He grabbed my hand and dragged me along with him to the downstairs bathroom.

I stood there as he paced back and forth without saying anything. After five minutes I got tired of waiting because I was hungry.

"Jay-" He cut me off with a look.

"Shut the fuck up, Jazmine. I'm trying to calm down so I don't choke the shit out of you like I want to," he said with me now pushed up against the sink.

I squeezed my thighs together, now is not the time to be getting turned on. I don't even like this man right now.

"Why the fuck would you fucking hide this from me?" He gritted out.

"Jay-"

"Shut the fuck up, Jazmine."

"No, you shut the fuck up, King!" I snapped pushing his head back.

He was back on me in a second, but this time his lips connected to mine.

He pulled my dress up and breathed in a sharp breath when he seen I didn't have any panties on. We continued to move and fast.

"Fuck," we said together as he entered me.

"Shit, I missed this," he said watching himself go in and out of my wetness. "You been giving my pussy up?" I was too busy moaning to even reply. He gripped my thighs tighter as I leaned back more as he sped up. "Answer me!"

"N-no, mmm. This pussy is yours."

"You love daddy?"

"Yeah, I love you." I moaned out. He continuously stroked in and out of me until we both found our release. It's been a long four months and I missed this.

He stayed inside of me staring in my eyes but then Mama Carmen walked in and shielded her eyes when she saw us.

"Get y'all nasty asses out of here." She turns around mumbling as she left. "Fucking in my bathroom."

We fixed ourselves right before we left the bathroom. My legs were a little sore from the position. I heard Jay chuckle behind me as we walked out of the bathroom.

"Shut up nigga." I still don't like him.

I went and made Kjayy and Jay a plate. I'm so use to making Jay's plate I didn't even notice I was doing it until I was done, which pissed me off.

"Thanks thickness." I rolled my eyes at Jay and sat Kjayy near him as I went to make my plate. I sat with them as we all ate.

"Where is his Kjayy beanie?" Jay asked.

"Mama, kept taking it off talking about she wanna see his haircut," I said with a shrug.

After we ate Joelle called me over to where her, Jay, and Deuce stood.

"What's up lil sis, where's Mark?" I asked Joelle.

"On his way," she answers.

"Why the hell she gotta know where Mark at? You could have asked Deuce," Jay said.

"You didn't tell him." I give Joelle a look.

She shook her head the same time Jay asks. "Tell me what?" Just then Mark comes up behind Joelle wrapping his hands around her waist and kissing her neck. "What the fuck!? Hell no nigga get ya fucking hands off my little sister," Jay snapped.

Joelle put her hand up to stop him. "Jayceon, stop."

"Fuck no, I told you, you're not allowed to have a boyfriend unless he fights me first. If he make it out alive then you can be with him."

"Yo, you my boy and all but you ain't laying hands on my little bro, you'll have to see me first on some real shit," Deuce said.

"Nigga, both y'all niggas can get fucked up over my little sister," Jay said stepping forward the same time Deuce did.

I stepped in front of Jay stopping him. He stopped but never looked away from Deuce. "Watch out, Jazmine." Jay gripped my hips trying to move me.

Mama Carmen came over and said, "I wish y'all would fight in my house. We know about Mark and we approve she's growing up, let her be."

"Hell no-"

"Jayceon!" Mama Carmen said sending him a look.

"Mannnn." Jay said as she walked off. "You hurt my little sister you're gonna be in a body bag lil nigga."

Deuce flagged him off as Mark nodded. I shook my head as we all walked outside.

"Dad, come on!!" Kjayy yelled from the bouncy house.

Jay, Deuce, Ace, and X all shared a look then run off racing to the bouncy house. I swear they're big ass kids.

I took a bunch of pictures and videos of today. Then I took a video of all the guys and Kjayy in the bouncy house. I was reading comments on my pictures on Instagram. Everybody was saying how they missed my pictures. Today's the first day I put pictures up in like 5 months.

As the party came to an end I stood up. I tried to get everybody's attention but I wasn't loud enough.

"Ayo everybody shut up!" Deuce shouted and everybody quieted down.

"Thanks Deuce. Anyways, I just wanted to thank everybody for coming and celebrating my son's birthday. Special thanks to Shay and Xavier for being in my life the past three years. Special thanks to Mama and Pops for this party and accepting us into your life. And Jay thanks for, for everything," I said trying not to get emotional. "Besides all the bullshit I love you, Jay."

"I love you too, Jazmine," Jay's deep voice came from behind me.

"Ugh, I said I wasn't going to cry today," I said chuckling as people said aw. I felt somebody grab my hand I turn and see Shay we smiled shyly at each other. Then I turned back towards the crowd. "Anyways thanks again everybody."

As everybody started to leave I turned and looked at Shay. We just stared at each other.

"Oh just hug and make up already," Deuce said.

Shay rolled her eyes playfully then pulled me in for a hug. I hugged back just as tight.

"I'm really sorry, Shay," I said.

"I forgive just don't hide anything from me anymore. I'm sorry for ignoring you," she apologized also.

After that Jay told us to come out front because he had a gift for Kjayy. He pulled a mini Range Rover out his Range Rover.

"Cooool!" Kjayy shouted getting into it as soon as Jay put it down.

"Now he can be just like his dad," Jay said all cocky like.

I rolled my eyes I had the guys load my car up with all Kjayy's gifts. Everybody left saying goodbye. Well except Xavier, he just looked at me and got in his car to pull off.

I sighed as Jay came and put Kjayy in his seat.

We both stood there awkwardly. Then I noticed Jay staring at my boobs.

"My face is up here nasty ass," I said.

"How am I nasty when my mouth been all over them before?"

I blushed. "Whatever. Anyways X is mad at me so I guess I'll see you tomorrow when you come pick up Kjayy."

"I'm allowed on ya property again?" He asked being a smartass.

"Shut up, King, bye." I turned around, but received a hard slap on my ass.

"Fuck I say about calling me King?" I turn and glare at him and he only smirked in return. "I love yo thick ass," he said smiling down at me.

"Mhmm, whatever. I gotta go."

"So you aren't going to say it back like you didn't just say it in front of a bunch of people."

"Nigga you know I love yo dawg head ass," I said smiling before I pull off.

I still don't like him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 2.6K 40
Aaliyah Taylor has been abused by her father her entire life and doesn't know what it means to love someone. The introverted 23-year-old's life chang...
835K 54.3K 58
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
598K 26.9K 63
If you haven't read Curves you will be confused Madison is back and better, the day leaving the hotel she took a trip to New York to get aw...
62.9K 121 5
These Mature One-Shots are meant for MATURE people only, for example 18 and older. If you're below that age but is mature in your mind, that's okay t...