It All Started With You

Galing kay Itx_rere

Azariah Williams, 16 years old with a 2 year old baby. At age 14, she gave her virginity to a boy named Phill... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 : Wedding Day
Epilogue
Chapter 30 - Sequel

Chapter 6

7K 166 76
Galing kay Itx_rere

Azariah Williams

I stretched up and noticed Zachariah was gone along with his sisters. I raised one eyebrow and yawned. Zariah was still sleep, so I decided to go downstairs and cook for her. I walked in the kitchen and took out some eggs, bacon, and pancake mix.

"If you're wondering where your boyfriend is. He took his sisters to school, so make sure you cook for him to," My mother said walking out the bathroom. "And make sure you sit down and talk to your grandma today Azariah. And if Zachariah is taking y'all there make sure she meets him."

"Something going on?" I asked putting the bacon in the oven.

"No. She just misses you Azariah. She barely sees you anymore," 

"Understood. I'll talk to her before we go shopping today."

"So you really like this boy? Like you're all for him?"

"Yea mama. I don't just give myself away ma. I gotten head from a couple of people, but I never just gave my vagina away where I could potentially get pregnant."

She rolled her eyes, "You only know him for a little bit of time Azariah and he gave it to him,"

"Mom, when you vibing with somebody...stuff happens. And we started vibing once I stopped being stuck up," I explained rolling my eyes. "Like you was all for me getting back out there and finding somebody that makes me happy and when I do it's like it's a issue now,"

"Find somebody, as in talking to them, dating them. NOT meet them and have sex with them off the bat."

I was getting so pissed off like I was about to explode, "You're not being very supportive right now."

"I'm not gonna support you being a little hoe and giving your pussy away Azariah!" She snapped making me slam my fork on the table.

"Look ma! I'm not doing that. I just explained that to you. I don't want to be like you. A single mother with two kids and neither of her kids has a damn father figure. I trust Zachariah alright."

"Well you know fucking what! I didn't have sex at 14 and got pregnant, being a single mother at age 16. I had y'all in my 21's!! Get it straight! That's something we're very different about and I just didn't give my shit away to any nigga that I vibed with. No head, no sex, none of that! " She snapped slamming her fork down. "And the rate your going. This is gonna be your second baby because you wanna be a hoe now."

"FUCK YOU MAMA! FUCK THIS NEW THING YOU CALLED A DAMN SUPPORT SYSTEM! I'M FINALLY HAPPY WITH SOMEBODY BUT YOU JUST CANT RESPECT THAT ALWAYS GOTTA BE NEGATIVE!"

"FUCK ME!! Well how about you go find a new place to live at?!"

"FINE! I WILL!! Give me two weeks and I'll be out your damn hair." I stopped and chuckled. "Your mad because I'm getting dick and your not." 

She walked up and slapped me, "That friends and mother shit relationship that we had. It's over! cause you gotten to damn comfortable talking to me like I'm your damn friend and shit. Now you have one week. I'm still your damn mother and you will respect me, fuck got into you. You better get out my fucking face before I make it 2 days."

"Whoa." Almuerzo said shaking his head. "Sis you was out of line."

"And so was she Almuerzo. She's always been out of line but in her own little shady way."

I stormed upstairs and I heard the front door open and close.

"Speaking of the devil," I heard my mom say.

"Huh?" Zachariah asked.

"Aye bro, just come upstairs with me." I went to my room and started pacing back and forth. All I could see was red, like why would she tell her daughter that?

"Babe?" I heard Zachariah ask making Almuerzo smirk.

"Babe?" He asked chuckling.

"Well, I got put out, so I need put on when this drug dealing stuff." I said being straight forward.

"What girl hell n--" I cut both of them off.

"It's not up for discussion. I don't wanna be a package girl. I know how to shoot, sell, and get money. So I wanna be put on or I'll go somewhere else."

"Girl, I'll buy and pay your bills for you when we find you an apar--"

"No...I don't want nothing from you or Almuerzo. I wanna be put on."

"Okay," Almuerzo said while Zachariah said "No."

"What?" Zachariah asked raising one eyebrow.

"She's her own person. I trust her and if she wants to do it she can. I didn't teach my sister to depend on someone even me. So, if this is how she wants to make her money fine."

Zachariah shook his head, "Still don't like the idea."

"It's not up to you bro. This isn't your squad yet. It's mine." Almuerzo said making Zachariah shake his head.

"Fine bro. Whatever."

"Take sis to the gun shop and since you wanna buy her stuff get her a pink glock. or anyone she likes."

**

Picture of Azariah Gun

"I still don't like the idea." Zachariah said when we was on our way to my grandma house.

"But honestly bae. Did you have to buy me that cheap ass gun?"

"It's a good started for right now. When you feel like you a thug, you can go get your own. That's what I started on."

"Well...I'm boujee and I don't like cheap stuff."

"Get used to it baby." He said laughing. "Cause when you with me, I'll give you the whole world, but you gotta earn it."

"Who are you? My daddy?" He looked at me and smirked.

"Ignore that question." I said laughing.

We pulled up to my grandma house and he bit his lips.

"Only be dating for a couple of days and I'm meeting Grams?" He asked laughing. 

"Shut up and come on." We hopped out the car and I used my key to walk in her house.

"Grams?" I yelled making her shout back yes. "Where you at? I got someone that I want you to meet."

She walked out the kitchen and her eyes widen, "What...is this a boy?" She asked making me playfully smirk.

"Yep. My boyfriend," I said elbowing him playfully. 

"Nice to meet you ma'am. I'm Zachariah."

"He must think I'm old or something," She said looking at his hand that he reached out to shake her hand. "We do hugs where I come from."

They hugged then we went to go sit down. 

"Zariah sleep, she just fell asleep, so that means you can hang around for a while." She said making me smile. "Speaking of, I just got off the phone with your mother and..."

"Grandma, No I don't care. She crossed the line. She wanted me to get a boyfriend and what did I do? I got a boyfriend. Okay, we had sex, but I'm on the best control over. I'm not just on the pill and I'm older and more mature. She crossed the line. You don't tell me, I'm a hoe over and over. Plus you obviously see I'm getting pissed off about it, so like cut it out. When I said that honestly, all I seen was black. If she wasn't my mother she wouldn't got smacked." I said shrugging. "Imma make me some money and I'll move out in a week. I'm not tripping."

"She said you wanted to move out. She kicked you out?"

"Yea she kicked me out. I said, F you. And she said F me. Something something. You can find somewhere else to live." I stopped and chuckled. "So I said okay give me two weeks."

"How did it get to a week though?" Zachariah asked raising one eyebrow.

"Because I said I was getting more penis then her and she was mad. Period. Your mad."  I said laughing.

"You both crossed the line Azariah. You should never say that to your mother and she should never say that to you. You gotta see where your wrong to."

"Okay, I'm wrong for that. But she pushed me to the edge." 

"You pushed her to the edge to. She called me crying Azariah."

I rolled my eyes and shrugged, "She won't be hearing from me in a long time. Even during this week she's right our relationship is ruined. Like she went from the best support system to this total bitch grandma. Sorry for my language, I'm just so mad."

"You can come stay here for a week or till you get back on your feet. I could use the company."

"Thanks Grandma, but I know how you are with your space."

"No, I don't mind. I could use the company." She said laughing. "Especially at this point in my life."

"What you mean? Something going on?"

"No, I haven't heard or seen of you for a long time and I miss my grandbaby." She stopped and looked at Zachariah. "I know she's great and all, but you have to share."

"Yes ma'am I will try," Zachariah said laughing. "But, I can't resist her."

"Eww cut all that out," She said laughing. "Tell Almuerzo to visit me to. Haven't seen or heard from him a long time either. He found some love yet?"

"Nope," Me and Zachariah said laughing.

"You met the whole family huh?"

"Nope, he works with Almuerzo, Grandma. And I do to." I said and she shook her head.

"Does your mother know this?"

"No and since I trusted you with this secret. I expect you to keep it or our relationship is over to,"

"And apparently, I trusted you with this secret to." Zachariah said with some bass in his tone.

"Well..." I said shrugging and he shook his head. 

**

We walked in the trap house and he just got on me about telling my grandma his business. He felt like he couldn't trust me and I explained to him it wasn't like that. But I have just been blurting out his and my brother business like it was easy. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1K 107 24
"You guys I had the most epic night," I say as I take my seat, sipping from my bottle of coke and then I glance round the table and I see him, I almo...
137K 3.8K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
31.3K 1.7K 51
[Major Warning ⚠️ :- I wrote this book when i was a teen and as English isn't my first language, i wasn't that familiar with terms or words. I'll sta...
1.5M 38.7K 23
Lavonte "King" Jones wasn't your average nigga. He owned the streets, and he was one of the head drugs dealers in the city of New Orleans. He's been...