Avenger's saviour

By Buckyismyfather

After Bucky is accused of setting off a bomb, killing the king of Wakanda, the Avengers are split in two. Wil... More

Chapter 1 - the first encounter
Chapter 2 - the power of a stranger
Chapter 3 - sacrifice
Chapter 4 - broken trust
Chapter 5 - oops
Chapter 6 - regret
Chapter 7 - What?
Chapter 8 - Soldier reborn
Chapter 9 - my orders
Chapter 10 - fallen for you?
Chapter 11 - so are you.
Chapter 12 - the truth
chapter 13 - take two
chapter 14 - slow down
chapter 15 - dreams can hurt
chapter 16 - What needed to be done
chapter 17 - back at square one
chapter 18 - sorry
chapter 19 - sparing partner
Chapter 20 - Time warp
Chapter 21 - good morning
Chapter 22 - new power
chapter 23 - braid mischief
chapter 25 - where's the fight
chapter 26 - meet the team
chapter 27 - pick up where we left off pt.1
chapter 28 - pick up where we left off pt.2
chapter 29 - infinity pt.1
chapter 30 - infinity pt.2

chapter 24 - i love you, doll

1.7K 52 5
By Buckyismyfather

"W-what do you mean? You think u did that on purpose? Y-you know I can't control what they do and even if I could why would I do tha-" he cut my off by hungrily kissing me, his hands rubbing my thighs. My breath hitched because I didn't know what to do. I mean I knew I liked him, and this is something I have imagined more then once, but now? So suddenly?

I pulled away, a visible blush on my face. "B-bucky I-" he cut me off by putting a finger on my lips. "It's ok, doll. I've seen the way you look at me, I know you want this." He whispered in a comforting yet seductive voice. He smiled up at me, gently tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear and cupping my face with his hand. I smiled back at him as he leaned in and kissed me, gentler this time. I wanted to deepen the kiss, so I snake my hands up his neck and into his hair, ruffling it up and tugging on it slightly, causing Bucky to groan into the kiss and me to smirk. "Suck a fucking tease.." Bucky mumbled hungrily into the kiss. "You really have no idea what you do to me doll." I broke the kiss to let us catch our breath and I giggled. I stared into his diamond blue eyes, they were so gorgeous I could just look into them all day and happily say I did a lot. He stared back into my silver eyes, straight into my soul. This man in front of me was special. Not just to me, but to Wakanda. The world. He was a gift to the universe, and it killed me inside to think about all that happened to him.

We lean into eachother go kiss again, when there is a knock on the door. "Fuck.." I heard Bucky mumble under his breath. "I'll go see who it is." I sighed, why did this have to happen now of all times. Before I could go Bucky whispered something I to my ear that I will never forget. "I love you, doll."

°•----------------------------------------------------•
Sorry this one is short but sweet
❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 333 21
Tension between the Avengers arises when one group supports the government's decision to implement laws which would control their powers while the ot...
19.4K 276 17
"We've been apart for so long and now we're finally together again, and I don't want to feel apart when we're together." Post-Endgame! A continuation...
987 16 39
They both knew only one thing, they could only trust each other. What will happen when HYDRA's most deadliest duo escapes their clutches and seperate...
1.1K 31 16
James "Bucky" Barnes has been disassociated from his alter-ego, the Winter Soldier, but fears of still being the monster he once was set the Wakanda...