Expect the Unexpected (SaTzu...

Av ladycadillac

Taking a risk just to win the heart of someone you've been loving is not easy. Are you ready enough to Expect... Mer

SPECIAL NOTE
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty Six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Alternative Ending

Thirty eight

3.2K 72 25
Av ladycadillac

Sana has been crying all night s8nce she got home from the hospital. Her parents tried to comfort her but she lock herself up inside her room. Sana doesn't even got a chance to see Tzuyu for the last time. She knows well that Tzuyu's mother went give her a chance to visit Tzuyu's burial.

While Sana is lying down on her bed she hears a knock from her door.

"Sana? Sana come out!" Sana's mom said like something happened but Sana just ignored her.

Mrs. Minatozaki knock furiously at the door.

"Sana, Jeong-in--" when Sana heard her son's name she instantly stand up from her bed and walk out of her room.

She quickly went downstairs at the thoughr something bad happen to her son. But she stop on track when she saw her son perfectly fine while playing on the floor.

Sana glare at her mom.

"Mom," she said because the old lady made her nervous.

"What?" She innocentlt asks and hug Sana's arm like she's scared.

"Mom, what's with you, you knock and shout loudly I thought something happened to I.N," Sana irritatedly said.

"There's really something happening on I.N look out," Mrs. Minatozaki said and face Sana again to her son.

"Look he's laughing so hard and keeps mumbling something," Mrs. Minatozaki said like she was scared. She actually is.

Sana pays attention at what I.N is mumbling, he really is giggling hard.

"Mo-mi C-chu," I.N mumbles that makes Sana eyes widen.

Sana look at her mom.

"How did he know?" She asks because she still haven't teach I.N about Tzuyu. The way I.N mumbles it looks like she's calling Tzuyu's name.

"I think Tzuyu is haunting us. She might still have grudges at us," Sana's mom scarily said.

"Oh my God, Dear Tzuyu, you know that since from the start I already like you for Sana, please don't haunt us," Sana's mom said like she was talking to someone.

Sana frowned at her mom actions. She just approach her son and lift it on her lap.

"My baby looks so happy, who are you playing with?" Sana said to her son while smiling.

I.N bit her fingers and look at a certain direction before giggling again. Sana look at where her soon look but she saw nothing.

"How did you learn mommy tzu ha? You're really a smart kid," Sana tickle the babies tummy that make him giggle non-stop.

Even in another life Tzuyu still never forgets to pay a visit to them after what happened in their lifes, after all the fuss that they haven't got a chance to fix. Tzuyu is still on her side looking after them.

Sana's thoughts makes her more sad. Tzuyu really has an incredible personality and it hurts her that her life ended in that way.

She wish she could have a chance to talk to her and apologize at everything she did. Even at the issue that broke them, the issue of cheating she can't accept. No matter really what happened Tzuyu is still Tzuyu. She's still the Tzuyu she met back in college, a really very annoying student she met way back then.

Her thought cut off when she heard a shout coming from outside, "Sana-chan!"

It's Momo.

Momo enters the house, followed by Dahyun that surprise her. She remember the fight they had yesterday and still can't forgive that Dahyun suddenly accused Mark at a crime he didn't did.

"I won't let this day past without you knowing the truth!" Momo said and sat beside Sana.

The latter is still confused by her friend sudden appearance.

"What truth?" Sana ask confusedly.

Momo look at Dahyun that makes Sana look at her too. Momo mouthed Dahyun to tell Sana the truth.

Momo and Mina just know the truth yesterday about Lisa and Tzuyu's issue that cause the couple separation.

"I don't wanna hear lies," Sana was about to stand up but Momo grab and pull her down back to her seat.

"Tsk, lies? She's now dead but you still doesn't believe that our friend doesn't cheat on you?" Dahyun said in disbelief.

"Because of Tzuyu eagerness to tell you everything and explain her side look what causes to her? Tzuyu is gone because of your cold heart!" Dahyun raise her voice.

"You don't know anything! You are not the one who witness all the scenarios and stop talking like you know everything!" Sana shouted back.

"I really know everything, I know every pieces of it. Everyone already knew it except you because you keep your mind shut!"

"Wah, that manners Dahyun-ah. You might forget, I'm still older--"

"I know, I know! But look who thinks here like a child. You easily got fooled. Someone setup Lisa and Tzuyu. The pictures you recieved before, I'm with them, that photo got taken when I use the restroom. And the kissing shit you saw, it was setup. Someone made Lisa do it and it's also the same person who sent you the photos. Sana someone want's to ruin your relationship with Tzuyu and his jealousy brought Tzuyu to death!" Dahyun said and her eyes starts to get teary because she couldn't belive that out of the people Sana is the only one who really thinks that Tzuyu cheated on her.

Sana doesn't know if she's gonna believe a single word that Dahyun said.

"And your gonna point out that Mark is that someone!" Sana said because she knows it's what Dahyun is thinking.

"Who else would do that?"

"Fvck! He is not the one who did it and I'm sure of it!"

"Can you two stop bickering and talk calmly? Your just standinf infront of each other. And Sana, I'm just gonna remind you, I.N is still in you arms," Momo irritatedly said.

Sana sighs.

"I hope you won't regret that you believe on him," Dahyun said.

"Prove it that it was him,"

"Then let's hear it from the victim," Dahyun confidently said before walking out of the house.

"Dahyun is right, you should hear it from her. Change your clothes and leave I.N at your mom for awhile," Momo said and Sana just followed what her.

She's still confuse on what to believe. One of Dahyun has said is the same with what Tzuyu told her. About the photo they both said the same story behind it.

Sana bid a goodbye to her mother whose in the kitchen.

"Sana bring Tzuyu wity you, I don't wanna left behind with a ghost," Mrs. Minatozaki said while shaking in fear.

"Mom, Tzuyu's not a ghost, she's an angel," Sana said before following her friends outside.

Sana got familiarize with the street they are tracking. The car stops infront of a flat.

"It's Jennie and her friends house," Momo informed Sana and she just nod.

She remembers that Jennie and her are not in good terms. The first time they saw each other is when Jennie trespassed their campus before.

Dahyum pressed the doorbell and someone opened the door for them.

"Oh girls, come in," Jisoo said as she open the door wide open.

The three saw the girls preparing for theirselves.

"Momo-yah, what brings you guys here," Rośe said.

"Is Lisa there? We just need to talk to her, to clear things up. You know," Momo awkwardly said and take a quick glanca at Sana to make the other girls understand what she is talking about.

"O-oh, Lisa upstairs. I'm gonna call her. Take a sit first," Rośe said first.

It got a bit awkward when Rośe left because no one dares to speak up. After a few minutes Rośe finally came back with Lisa.

"Oh, hi, it's been awhile," Lisa greeted to the girls.

Lisa sigh when she saw Sana, she already know what brings them here.

"Do you already told her some of it?" Lisa asks Dahyun and Dahyun just nod.

"Uhm, Sana, what Dahyunie said was all true. Mark used me to ruin your relationship with Tzuyu." Lisa said and continue telling everything to Sana not even misses a single information about it.

"Believe me or not, Tzuyu is really just a good friend of mine. When I heard the news I started to blame myself, I think it's all my fault because if I just ignore Mark that day this won't happen to her," Lisa said and look down the floor so that the girls won't the tears flowing down her cheeks.

Sana couldn't believe what she just read. Mark has been nice to her since the time that the guy showed up. He show how sincere his apologies are. It's now makinf her crazy. She knows her friends are mad at Mark at what Mark did to her back in Japan but it's not right to accused someone easily.

But how about Lisa, what's Mark connection with Lisa. How did she know him?

"Yah, I told you it's not your fault. If there's someone to blame it's that Mark guy," Jennie said and hug her friend.

"Are you guys visiting Tzuyu's burial too?" Jisoo asks.

"You guys gonna come?" Dahyun ask them back.

"Yes, Nayeon called me and said that Tzuyu is already at their house," Jennie said.

What Sana hears breaks her heart once more.

"Then let's all go there together," Momo said and the four nods.

"How about Sana unnie, is it gonna be alright to Tzuyu's mom?" Dahyun ask Momo.

Momo remembers that Mrs. Chou and Sana are not in good terms.

"I think we could atleast please her so that Sana can see Tzuyu even once," Momo said.

Sana and Lisa company are now on their way to Chou residents. Sana is just nervous throught the ride she is too scared to face Tzuyu's mom again.

"Uhm, Sana unnie?" Dahyun suddenly said from the passenger seat.

Sana and Dahyun look at the rear view mirror to see each other.

"I'm sorry at what I've said earlier. It's just I want to clear things now. I want you to know that Tzuyu never think of hurting you, she would never ever think of it. We all know how much you love her. I'm sorry if I disrespect--"

"No, it's alright, I understand. She is your friend and I know you will everything to a friend. If I were in your position, I think I would also do that," Sana said and smiled slightly.

Dahyunie nods at her and face Momo. Her girlfriend gives her a thumbs up while driving.

The girls arrive at Tzuyu's house. There are many cars that are park outside the house. Some of it are her friends and some are surely Tzuyu's parents friends.

Momo grab Sana's hand.

"Don't worry, we're gonna help you," Momo said.

Lisa's friends went inside first and they are being greeted by Tzuyu's mom.

"Our deepest condolences Mrs. Chou," Lisa and her friends said in unison.

Mrs. Chou just nod at them and the girls went inside. She saw other Tzuyu's friend with Sana that furrowed her brows.

Sana bowed at her.

"What are you doing here?" She said in a low voice but you can still sense her anger.

"Honey, let her see Tzuyu. You know that she's one of Tzuyu's favorite person. I know she would hate it if her love of her life missed her burial," Mr. Chou suddenly pop out behind Mrs. Chou.

"Just make you I won't see your face around," Mrs.Chou said before walking away.

"Come on in," Mr.Chou said to the girls.

"Thanks Mr. Chou," Momo said.

"It's nothing. I just say her the facts. Tzuyu will really be sad if Sana misses her burial," Mr. Chou said and tried to smile to hide the pain.

The girls gets in. As they enter the house. They see Tzuyu's casket in the middle of the living room. Sana knees starts to wobble as she get it.

"It's okay, I'm here," Momo said and held Sana's arm.

Sana's eyes starts to get watery when she saw Tzuyu's picture above the casket. Her lover is smiling widely with her dimples at the photo. She smiles bitterly when she realize she won't gonna have a chance to see Tzuyu's smile and poke her dimples when she does.

They are now finally standing beside Tzuyu's casket and they saw Tzuyu resting piecefully inside. Momo can't hold back her tears. The two started crying together.

"T-Tzuyu," Sana said as her heart shatter into tiny pieces seeing Tzuyu in a situation she never expected to happen.

Momo caress Sana back.

"Your so unfair why did you leave me alone? I thought we're gonna raise I.N together, why Tzuyu?!" Sana cried harder this time.

Her lover is now resting in her casket like a sleeping beauty.

My life wouldn't be the same anymore without you annoying me around, Sana pondered.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

15.3K 923 2
Minatozaki Sana was blind when she was still a child and her parents died in an unfortunate event leaving her alone. She lives alone and is only rece...
1.4M 36.1K 194
Fall in love with someone who doesn't make you think love is hard. April.08.2020 •FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU Highest Impressive Ranking #2 out of...
162K 11.4K 77
Trust and Love is a dangerous game, so better play it wisely or else you will take the consequences between pleasure and pain. Good Luck! :)
34K 1.8K 28
[Teacher x student] "Love is just a silly, chemical reaction that goes off in your brain to make you think that you love someone but in fact, love is...