iKnowHow Series: How to Pull...

By xxheeeyitsmaddyxx

Have you ever wanted to pull the ultimate all nighter? Do you want to try again from failing a previous trial... More

iKnowHow Series: How to Pull a Fun All Nighter
Step 1: Get Lots of Sleep Before
Step 2: Stay Awake with Food/Drinks
Step 4: Choose the Right Type of Clothes
Step 5: Stay Awake the Next Day
Closing

Step 3: Bring Some Entertainment

755 33 6
By xxheeeyitsmaddyxx

Bring things that can entertain you during the night. Bring things like electronic devises (Nintendo DS, iPod, iPad, iPhone, laptop, MP3 Player, PSP, etc.) , a paper & a pencil, an interesting (make sure it's not boring or unappealing to you) book, or whatever may keep you awake during the night!

TIPS:
- Make sure you bring at least 5 things. You wouldn't want to be stuck only doing 1 thing the entire night!
- (if it's a secret all nighter) Bring a mini flashlight into your room so you can see what you are reading, drawing, etc.
- Bring 1 or 2 things at a time throughout the day to your room to avoid suspicion from other people.
- If you're book is getting boring, or if it's a new book you bought but it's not as good as expected, stop reading. You might fall asleep.
WARNINGS:
- (referring to TIP 2) Don't turn on anything that produces a big light that brightens the whole room. It could catch your parent's/household member's eye & they can come into your room & ruin your plans.
- (referring to TIP 3) Don't bring a whole bunch of things into your room all at once. It may make people suspicious & ask what you're up to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
60.1K 4.4K 46
ផ្តើមចេញពីអ្នកបម្រើក្នុងភូមិគ្រឹះលោកគហបតីក្លាយខ្លួនជាសំណព្វចិត្តលោកគហបតីសង្ហារត្រឹមមួយពព្រិចភ្នែកតើស្នេហារវាងអ្នកពីរនិងទៅជាយ៉ាងណាបើចង់ដឹងចុចអានទៅ🤭🤍
79.5K 6.1K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...