(MIN YOONGI FF) I CAN SEE YOU...

By Suga_wife9392

When you can see souls walking around surround you, what you will do? The gift that you got make some people... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE (FINAL)

FIVE

3.7K 187 38
By Suga_wife9392

Yoongi walking alone at the park. He doesn't even know how to get his body back. He doesn't mind to lose memories at least he is not away from his family and friends. He really doesn't want to separate with MinJi. He really loves Minji. His friends also. Even he's acting so cold and savage but he happy with them.

He misses hearing noisy Hoseok in the morning. Yelling from downstairs just to call the boys to wake up for breakfast when they have overslept.

He misses the youngest fight just for the game. He did scold them to be silent when he was resting from tired practising basketball.

He misses how Namjoon yelled his name just to fix things he broked. The most he misses is Jin's foods. He really enjoys the oldest's cooking. Even though he kept complaining it sucked but he really enjoys Jin's foods.

He also misses playing basketball with his team. The cheering from their cheerleading. The screaming from their fangirls when they enter the school gate. He misses all stuff. Yoongi thought.
He doesn't realise that Jin Hee was sitting on the bench behind him. She was staring at the lost soul in front of her.

Jin Hee saw Yoongi was not in good stated right that times. She also noticed he was a bit cried from his deep thought.

"I don't know you can cry too?" Jin Hee said breaking his thought. He wipes his tears away and looks at the ground. She went to sit next to him.

"Till when I'll be like this. I don't care if I lost memories when I awake, what I want just stay with them." Yoongi said weakly. Jin Hee just sighed.

"Also we will be awkward." She tries to avoid the sensitive part from crying. She looks at the night view. There were silent a moment but Yoongi was curious about the soul in his body.

"Who is she?" He asks. Jin Hee know one day he will ask about Sana. She sighed and look at the lake.

"My best friend. Ex best friend I guess. We are really closed before I moved to LA. We always together. She is the only friend I have. People always judge us because we always stick together. Until one day someone makes a rumour that she was sleeping with one of our teachers just to get a nice grade. Since that day people always see her disgusted.

As a best friend, I never leave her alone. I stay with her no matter what happens. But I can't stop people from talking. They spread another rumour that she also sleeps with a girl. She mad at me. All her secret she shares with me but I never break our promise to keep each other secret.

But she not listening to me. She thought I'm the one who spread the rumour that she's lesbian. I will never do that to my best friend. Until one day her parent comes to see me. My parent also mad they accused me is the one. Her parent was shamed and commit suicide. Both of them jump from the bridge. She couldn't accept the fact her parent was committed suicide.

After that, she went to school but people said she should die like her parent. I tried to stop them instead they accused me I'm her girlfriend that why I always with her. I'm really mad and yell at them told I was straight and never date a girl. That words make her shocked. Then I got to know her... In love with me all the times." Jin Hee tells Yoongi all the memories she had with Sana.

"She what? Then you..." Yoongi stop when Jin Hee continued her story.

"She confesses to me that day. I never thought that day was her last day and our last day as a best friend. Ended of the school she met me on the rooftop. She confesses to me she loves me that why she never look at anyone else. I'm surprised of course but then she said she hates me when remembering her parent died because of me. The next thing she said she will never forgive me even she died. She makes our friendship turn to an enemy. The next day, I went to her house just want to clear everything but I was late. When I enter her house I saw her hanging on the fan. Lifeless. She left me just note that she will haunt me no matter I'll go.

Since the incident I keep has a nightmare till one day I could see 'thing' around me. I had seen them when I was young. Grandpa said it was a gift but I don't want it. Until my parent decided to take me with them to LA. I stay there for 10 years. But I back here again though I will free from those nightmares. Seem like she keeps her promise." Jin Hee looks at Yoongi. He was looking sad to Jin Hee.

"But why my body? I'm innocent here." He pouted in a cute way. Jin Hee did not blink look at his cute face. That her first time seeing a beautiful creature with a cute thing he does.

"Maybe you... Cute?" She said without conscious. Yoongi was taken back when hearing her but he ignored it because he knows he will never remember her when he gets back his body.

"Yoongi. I want to know about you. Since we here why not we have some good times?" Jin Hee said when she wakes up from her dreaming.

"About me? About what?" He asks then back to look up the sky as he laid on the grass.

"Your hobbies, your interest or whatever." Jin Hee laid next to him and admired the star and moonlight.

"Nothing special about me. Just I love music. I composed songs when I feel I want to. I can't sing but I can rap. We... I mean me and the boy is a bad boy at school. We have some interest in music. Namjoon, Hobi and me, we are a rapper in our group. Jin, Jimin, Tae and Jungkook is a vocalist. I love to play the piano." Yoongi stopped for a while when he suddenly sighed.

"I miss to play it again. But the most I miss is the boys and my team. I love basketball. The competition is around the corner. I'm worried. Their future in Jimin's hand." He sighed. Jin Hee turns facing him. Yoongi did the same. They look at each other eyes with something weird in their thought.

"Trust him. I believe you can do it Yoongi. Get into him is not a bad idea okay." Jin Hee smile. Yoongi smile back but because of what she said instead because of her smile make him do that. The next thing he realised his hand slowly went to her cheek. He caresses her untouched cheek but Jin Hee could feel the cold touches on her cheek as his hand was right on her.

Jin Hee closed her eye by the feeling from his touch. Yoongi admiring the beautiful creature in front of him.

'I think I fell for you.' Both of them have the same thought. Jin Hee opens her eye and saw Yoongi's face was closed to her. Their mind was blanked just focus what in front of their eyes. Then slowly shut their eyes as they both lean closer. Both of them feel warm and soft when their lips met but they were unable to notice it.

Yoongi pulled back when he felt the kiss but Jin Hee was unconscious about it. She thought it was just her feeling. While Yoongi was surprised with his action.

'I can still feel her? How?' He was confused. Then decided to went home.

"We should go home. Hobi might worry about you." Yoongi said as Jin Hee awake from her weird dreaming. She stands up and dusted her pant and walk home. The walk was silent. She can't utter any words because of what had felt. Yoongi was confusing.

"Urmm... Want to come in?" Jin Hee asked Yoongi like is guest at there.

"What? I live with Hobi, remember?" Yoongi said. Jin Hee cursing inside because of her stupid question. She twists and pulled the knob before went inside. Yoongi walks through the wall passing Jin Hee.

"I'm jealous right now. Can't you be a gentleman for once?" Jin Hee closed the door and locked it. She knows Hoseok might in his room. She went to her room but got shocked when saw Sana was there laying on her bed. What she means is Sana in Yoongi's body on her bed. She sighed and went get her pyjamas before going to sleep in Yoongi's room.

Yoongi was about to sleep when Jin Hee enters his room.

"What are you doing in here?" Yoongi asks as soon as Jin Hee already inside.

"You expected me to sleep with her? No way." She said while taking her spot beside Yoongi. She doesn't even know why and how she can be comfortable with him. Whenever she next to him, she felt so secure and safe.

"And you decide to sleep with me? A guy. But there is no different though. She is my body. So.. it's the same." He does not protest about sleeping together. He admitted he also comfortable with her. The feeling is different when he with Suran.

"I'm okay sleeping with anyone but knowing that she... My ex-best friend plus my enemy right now who just want to take revenge, I think no. So please shut up and sleep. I have class tomorrow. Also, I need much sleep." She said and pulled the blanket over her body.

"C-can you... Facing m-me?" Yoongi asks. With a closing eye, Jin Hee turns to him. She just continued her sleep while Yoongi admiring her sleeping face. He doesn't know what feeling he had at that time. Looking at Jin Hee he feels so happy. Not just because she can see her but something else inside say that he wants to be with her. Want to protect her. The feeling he never feels when with Suran.

Yoongi just staring at Jin Hee. His hand went caress her face. Of course, he can't touch her when his mind is thinking was messing with thoughts.

"Goodnight." He said as become sleepy.

The next morning Jin Hee woke up and saw Yoongi was sleeping next to her. She smiles at him then get up to her room. She takes a shower and gets the dress to school. When she went to the kitchen her eye caught a couple eating breakfast.

"Morning Hobi." Jin Hee just greets Hoseok ignoring Suran feed Sana. She can see Sana was happy. Jin Hee takes sit next to Hoseok.

"Morning baby." Hoseok smiled at Jin Hee. Suran look at Hoseok with a disgusted face.

"Baby? What are you five?" She scoffed at Jin Hee.

"Why jealous?" Jin Hee mocking her. Sana was glaring at Jin Hee.

"Don't mind her baby girl. She just jealous of us." Sana said. Jin Hee makes face to her.

"Really? I rather date ghost than you." Jin Hee takes a sip and went out. Hoseok also did the same. They ended went to school together. Suran being stupid skip the school just to take care of fake Yoongi while the real Yoongi is wandering the school with his ability.

Jimin having practised with SungJae and the others at basketball field. Jin Hee saw Yoongi was there too watching Jimin. Jin Hee just lets him be with them and went to her classroom.

Jimin sat on the floor as he makes a couple of shots. Even he is not good as Yoongi but he did a good shot for the practice.

"You're good. Not bad. This week you make a good job for the competition. I hope you can make it. Four days to go." Miho said as he sat next Jimin.

"Good job Jimin." Yoongi whispered to Jimin. Jimin feels something blown next to his right ear. Yoongi disappeared from there. Jimin continued to practice for the competition.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195 8 8
When you are told you only have one year to live when visited by a messenger of death, what will you do? Sit around patiently doing exactly as you ar...
127K 5.1K 39
SKIN HUNGER The need for meaningful physical human contact. Prolonged deprivation can have profound emotional, even physical, consequences. ▬▬ι══════...
7.5K 2.6K 39
"You may be the Devil Herself but I'll drag you through Hell and back" Returning someone back from the dead might be harder than you think. Especiall...
312K 13.4K 26
"Please s-stop." I stuttered taking steps backward. "You can't hide away from me Y/N.." "N-no. Y-your wrong---" I started to tear up He kept walking...