I Dare You To...

By Sashaluv23

I dare you to...Remove an article of clothing from the player on your left with your teeth. I dare you to...u... More

I Dare You To...
I dare you to... flash the principle
I dare you to... make out and then be a buttmunch
I Dare You To... Run around the whole school nude
I Dare You To... Punch Diane in the face
I dare you to... Want it
I dare you to...smear your lips w/grass and dirt
I dare you to... What?!?!
I dare you to... never talk to me again
I dare you to... go cliff diving
I Dare You To... Not kiss me ALL day till school ends
I Dare you to... No way mom!
I dare you to... stay at my house the whole week and 1/2
I Dare You To... Sing A Song
I Dare you to...stay.
I Dare You To... Do It
I Dare You To...!!!!!
I dare you to... for sure read this chapter
I dare you to...meet the new kid
I dare you to... Eat Dog Food
I Dare You To...OMG
I Dare You To... Be There For Me
I Dare You To... Tell Me
READ THIS
I Dare You To... go skinny dipping
I Dare You To... Be mine Forever
I Dare You To... be ready
I dare you to... Goodbye
I dare you to... say it again

I Dare You To...The End

9.7K 358 122
By Sashaluv23

EPILOGUE: 5 years later

POV: AARON

I sat there, leaning against Zac and watching TV. After high school, we moved into together, and some how, i managed to get him to agree to wait on sex until we got married. I had a fat diamond ring on my finger, and a man i loved.

He'd given it to me on a Friday night, in a nice restuarant, and he asked me in the cheesiet, cutest way.

"I Dare You To...marry me..."

I screamed yes with joy. Everythingin my life was fianlly the way it was meant to be, and i couldn't imagine spending it with anyone else but Zac.

After highschool, Garrett eventually got arrested for drug possesion, and i rememeber hearing that Shane had got shot by one of his bodyguards. Gigi and me still kept in touch, she was becoming a biologist, and Ethan was trying to open his own restuarant.

I made it my buisness to stay out of Viv's buisness, and as for me, I was in college, studying to become a teacher.

Zac was trying to get into the NFL, and by the looks of it, he had a good chance. One in a million, but it was still good.

Meeting Zac was the best thing that ever happened. And Daring him to do all those things and all those moments we had together, i wouldn't trade for anything, because i loved him.

I dared to love him.

GOODBYE GUYS, IT'S BEEN GREAT. I LOVED ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT AND I'M SERIOUS WHEN I SAY I WANT YOU TO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY. THE SUMMARY DOESN'T GIVE ALOT AWAY, AND IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME IF YOU GUYS CHECKED IT OUT. IT'S SUMMERTIME SO I'M GOING TO UPLOAD A BUNCH AND IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU COULD VOTE, COMMENT, AND READ IT! IT'S CALLED CANDICE CLARK, AND IS ALSO SET IN HIGHSCHOOL. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT. LOVE YOU GUYS AND SERIOUSLY, I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU PEOPLE IF YOU READ MY NEW STORY.

THIS MIGHT BE GOODBYE FOR I DARE YOU TO... BUT IT'S HARDLY THE END.

-sami <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55 9 7
They say what's in the past keep it in the past but I wanted to know all about my past. It was things that I didn't know and that I wanted and needed...
9.2K 99 25
Completed!! -- I could hear him running behind me. "HELP!" I started to scream the words repeatedly. I felt like I was the stupid, helpless girl in...
409 33 15
She wanted to know what pain was, silly little girl just open the dictionary look up the word pain and watch as your life plays like a movie. Watch a...