iKnowHow Series: How to Pull...

By xxheeeyitsmaddyxx

Have you ever wanted to pull the ultimate all nighter? Do you want to try again from failing a previous trial... More

iKnowHow Series: How to Pull a Fun All Nighter
Step 2: Stay Awake with Food/Drinks
Step 3: Bring Some Entertainment
Step 4: Choose the Right Type of Clothes
Step 5: Stay Awake the Next Day
Closing

Step 1: Get Lots of Sleep Before

974 37 6
By xxheeeyitsmaddyxx

Get lots of sleep the night before & take naps during the day before your all nighter. A lack of sleep will really affect you.

TIPS:
- If you can't sleep, don't force yourself. You're just wasting your time doing nothing.
- Whenever you feel tired during the day, take a nap & grab the opportunity.
- If your parents/other household members are suspicious, tell them you've been having a busy week & you're tired. Or if you're involved with a sport that involves alot of body movement (karate, football, swimming, etc.), tell them you're tired from practice.
WARNINGS:
-
Keep in mind that even though you use an excuse like "I've been having a busy week" or something related to that, your parents/other household member can still "keep an eye on you".
- Lying isn't the solution to everything. If you don't feel comfortable, just tell them the truth.
- (referring back to WARNING #2) Be careful, as telling the truth may restrict your plans of pulling an all nighter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.2K 10
Bakugo and Kirishima met through a mutual friend but Bakugo always bullied kirishima until one day Kiri stood up to Baku that's when their story bega...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
371K 13.1K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...