band imagines [REQUESTS ARE O...

By chrismotiontits

some bands/artists included : - andy black - chase atlantic - ice nine kills - in this moment - motionless i... More

frank iero - MCR (requested)
andy biersack - BVB
geoff wigington - waterparks (requested)
gawsten (requested)
andy biersack - BVB
andy biersack - BVB
andy biersack - BVB (requested)
remington leith - palaye royale
mike fuentes - PTV
christian anthony - Chase Atlantic
awsten knight - waterparks
hey guys!!

chris motionless - MIW

134 7 1
By chrismotiontits

[FOREVER WARPED]

YOUR POV

I waited in line amongst ecstatic Motionless In White fans under the blazing sun at Vans Warped Tour. I decided I would surprise my boyfriend, Chris, since I couldn't join him for the entire tour. I came up with the perfect plan to surprise him. I thought it would be fun to attend Motionless In White's signing.

I wore an oversized Motionless In White t-shirt, which I stole from Chris, black skinny jeans, some beat up black vans, a pair of sunglasses, and in my hand I held an Alternative Press magazine with Chris on the cover from two years ago for 2016 Vans Warped Tour.

The line moved along and I soon approached the signing table. The first member of the band at the table was Ryan. I had asked him to sign the magazine I brought and he recognized my voice almost immediately. I quickly shushed him and summed up my plan. The next up was Vinny and he understood what I was doing since he heard everything I said to Ryan. Vinny quietly shared the info with TJ and he did the same but with Ricky. I went down the line of the guys and was now in front of Chris.

"Hi! Could you please sign this for me?" I asked, trying to imitate a nervous yet excited fan.

"Sure thing!" he happily responded before looking up at me as I remove my sunglasses.

Chris stood up from his chair right when he realized it was me. He came around the table and engulfed me in a tight bear hug.

"Y/n, you didn't tell me you were coming! I'm so happy to see you," he said, resting his chin on the top of my head.

"That's because it was a surprise," I laughed, looking up at him. "But i'm happy to see you too."

"Well, I'm surprised."

We both smiled before connecting our lips for a few moments. Once we parted, Chris let go of me and sat back down behind the table. I followed him and pulled up a chair behind him and Ricky, since I didn't want to be standing out under the sun any longer. After the signing was over, I followed Chris and the guys before they had to get ready to perform.

__________
sorry this one is short! but i hope you enjoyed it!! i'm trying my best to get back into writing again. i think i'm a little rusty but i'll do my best to improve! also requests are open for this book!!
-halle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.9K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
74.7K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
470K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 36.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...