EXO's 10th Member: Isabelle L...

By Baeking_soda04

𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 More

♪──────𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙸𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚎
Isabelle's Profile
Facts About Isabelle
♪──────𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚜

EXO Ships

2.6K 45 0
By Baeking_soda04

1) XiuChae/ChaeMin (Xiumin) || 김민석 & 이채영||

As Minseok is the eldest in the group, Isabelle often expects a terrible joke to come out of his mouth and the moment he does, she is usually the first to roast him on his terrible jokes. Isabelle does often remind him that his dad jokes aren't funny and he should consider finding better jokes that aren't from Google. Since both Xiumin and Isabelle joined SM Entertainment in the same year, they got along together quite well.

2) LuChae/ChaeHan (Luhan) || 루한 & 이채영 ||

Luhan and Isabelle completely bond through anime, video games and travelling. When they both found out that they had common interests, they immediately clicked and became fast friends. As they are both foreign to South Korea and loved to travelling, they used to travel around Seoul looking for popular places to visit for foreigners. When the sudden news of Luhan leaving EXO and SM Entertainment after Kris had left, Isabelle was left confused and saddened by it. They both had a long talk after the news had dropped and their friendship had improved over the years since Luhan's departure from the group. Occasionally, the two may share pictures of each other when they are spending the day together on Instagram or sometimes give each other a shoutout. 

3) SuChae/ChaeHo (Suho) || 김준면이채영 ||

As the senior in age and training experience, Suho helped her the most when she first arrived in SM and Korea. When they first met, Suho had spoken to Isabelle in broken English as he assumed that she didn't speak a single word of Korean until she told Suho she spoke Korean 2 weeks after meeting each other which completely embarrassed him. This whole incident is well known within EXO and it's fandom.

4) LayChae/ChaeLay (Lay) || 레이이채영 ||

Isabelle and Lay have a funky type of relationship. Sometimes she doesn't understand him when he's speaking Korean so she ends up making him speak Mandarin to make it easier to understand each other and it also happens the other way around. Since it was a common occurrence between the two, they like to pretend they don't understand each other.

5) BaekChae/ChaeHyun (Baekhyun) || 변백현이채영 ||

These two are one of the most loudest and rambunctious pair in EXO ever. If they were in a variety show such as Knowing Bros, they're ready to cause havoc together and have fun. There were many instances where they have broken an item due to their carelessness. If they were together since they can never sit still which would often lead them into some sort of trouble. But overall, they can keep their hands to themselves at times and act professional. Baekhyun most often is seen in Isabelle's twitch live streams when she is streaming for her Korean fans and Baekhyun often causes a ruckus.

6) ChenChae/ChaeChen(Chen) || 김종대이채영 ||

Have they provoked each other many times on TV? Yes. Have they caused each other to start yelling really loud? Yes. Both Chen and Isabelle seem to find a way to the other person to start yelling in frustration as they have both accused each other of many things.  Some of the accusations might've been false as well. Since they would often accuse each other of many things and exaggerate them, fans have no idea if those accusations have a meaning to them or if they were even correct. But Isabelle has confirmed that every accusation that was thrown at each other was all for jokes and was lighthearted.

8) ChanChae/Chaeyeol (Chanyeol) || 박찬열이채영 ||

Because Chanyeol is over 6"0, Isabelle treats Chanyeol like he was her body pillow. Because she often does this, she ends up falling asleep on top of him. But also because he is taller, Chanyeol also picks on her since she is considerably shorter than him. Sometimes the two can get a little physical with each other but not to the point where one seriously gets injured.

9) KyungChae/ChaeSoo (Kyungsoo) || 도경수이채영 ||

As Isabelle talks more than Kyungsoo, she is often the one who starts the conversation or banter with him. Though Kyungsoo is quieter and more reserved, he will definitely have a lot of fun whenever Isabelle is intentionally or unintentionally being funny. The two often share a common liking which is food so they regularly make an extensive amount of food but Isabelle has a huge appetite for food so it doesn't end up going to waste.

10) TaoChae/ChaeTao (Tao) || 타오이채영 ||

Isabelle and Tao didn't interact as much as Isabelle had liked during the years that Tao had been training under and been in SM prior to his departure. But during the times that he was still under SM, Isabelle and Tao had a professional yet friendly relationship between the two. After his departure from the group, the two fell out of touch and even now, the two are rather awkward/strangers to each other now that they haven't spoken in years.

11) KaiChae/ChaeKai (Kai) || 김종인이채영 ||

When Isabelle is with Kai, they are willing to give out the worst ideas of the worst in the group. It started when Isabelle started giving out really bad ideas for the reaction from the entire group and Kai seemed to jump on the bandwagon. From the moment Kai had started following Isabelle on the bad idea bandwagon.

12) SeChae/ChaeHun (Sehun) || 오세훈이채영 ||

Alongside Kai, Sehun is the other member who also started jumping on the bad idea bandwagon with Isabelle. The trio seemed to make things worse than it should've been but they always successfully get a laugh out of the situation from the entire group. Isabelle is the self proclaimed leader of the bad idea group while Sehun and Kai are her members or "lackeys" in her own book just to mess with the entire group.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 1.4K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

19K 1.3K 11
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆...
153K 2.6K 68
Just some short stories about my favorite Ninjago couple, Jay and Nya. This book contains canon oneshots. I have a second book called "The Jaya Chro...