set it off |mbj

By mochahontaz

"You had the chance to get out of this lifestyle. Why didn't you take that chance?" "A dog always returns to... More

| S O U N D T R A C K
| CHARACTERS
SET IT OFF | I N T R O D U C T I O N
1 | S O L A N A
2 | R E A S O N I N G
3 | I N T O U C H
4 | B O S S L A D Y
5 | B A C K F I R E
6 | F L A S H B A C K
7 | S U P R I S E
9 | P L A Y Y O U R S E L F
10 | F E A R
G I R L G A N G
LEELAHROSE X YALL SLEEP
11 | T R U T H
12 | I N T O O D E E P
13 | B L E S S I N G
14 | V O W S & V E G A S
15 | R O O M 4 3 0
16 | R O N A N
17 | L A N A B A N A
18 | C . R . E . A . M
19 | S U G A R P A R E N T S
20 | B A D G I R L S
21 | T H E M A R K S
22 | T H E R A P Y
23 | B I R T H D A Y
24 | M E E T I N G S
25 | T R I C K S
26 | S O N D E R S O N
27 | C O N S U M E
HOE WHY IS YOU HERE
28 | BUSINESS
Why Nothing Has Been Updated: Plagarism

8 | Q U E E N P I N

10.9K 582 169
By mochahontaz

Q U E E N P I N

"N E V E R T R I V I A L I Z E P U S S Y"

Solana

Before he could even end the call he was making, Bakari had me pressed against the wall and his hand on my throat. "I'll choke the shit out of you, Solana. What type of game you been playing with me?"

"Don't threaten me with a good time." I smirked at him. "And I haven't been playing any games. I was going to tell you soon enough, but you never fucking came to see me. Remember?" I spat at him and pushed him off of me. "You promised me that you wouldn't leave me, and you did! So, everything went from I love you and I miss you, to fuck you and I hate you— I didn't have to tell you shit anymore."

"So while you were in jail, you're tryna tell me that this whole fucking time... you been behind all this?" He chuckled bitterly and paced the room with his hands on his head. "Why'd you even get with me in the first place, Solana? Was this why? To learn all about this new life and fuck me over? Or have you been working with somebody else the whole fucking time and been feeding me some bullshit stories?"

I cocked my head to the side and frowned. "Bullshit stories? I told you nothing but the truth when we were together! Don't forget that I put my entire life, career, and family on the line for your ass! I wouldn't just sit let something like this happen for just any man!" I spat back at him and tried to calm down but I knew that it wasn't going to work.

He knew how to easily get me worked up and I knew how to do the same thing to him. That was always our biggest problem with each other because we would do it simply because we knew that we could.

"Always told me the truth but lied about this? I spent years trying to get this shit to take off in other states and you walk your ass in here and tell me this? How did you even get enough information to do all of this from behind bars and still come it with all this money, Solana? Hmm?" He walked up to me slowly, but I didn't back away from him.

"That's none of your business." I mumbled and glared at him. "You asked who Stevens was and I told you, now I want my fucking cut of the money so that I can go back to my life." He looked me dead in my eyes and smirked; I knew I wasn't going to like what was about to come out his mouth. Pressing my back against the wall, he towered over me and pressed his forehead against mine.

"I'm not giving you shit."

And me being the irrational person that I was, I instantly pushed him away and punched him, making him grab his cheek. "Don't play with me, Bakari. I'm not the one to play these game with! You promised me!"

"I ain't giving you shit." He shrugged again, getting irritated. "You pulled all this shit; the money I got ain't shit to you no more. You not my girl, so what's the point? You stopped being my girl as soon as I left your ass in that cell and ain't come back to see you. So all that shit I said years ago? Ain't shit." He chucked. "You better off going back to being that same lost ass little girl who did shit like this to get a thrill."

The crazy part was that I knew everything that was coming out of his mouth was to simply piss me off. This was the shit he would say to me years ago because he knew what could get under my skin, and it did.

I just chuckled and shook my head. I wasn't about to let him fuck my head up with this like he did in the past. Moving the silk red robe I had on, I grabbed the gun that was tucked into the back of my lingerie and pointed it at him. "Before you even try those fucked up mind games on me, remember who helped you to get to where you are baby boy. Now, I'm gonna ask you one more time, where is my cut?"

"You'd really shoot me, Lana? The love of your life?" He waked back up to me and cooed me, leaving a fair amount of distance between him and the gun that was in my hand. "Your first Love? Your first everything? Come on, baby. Put it down." He smirked at me and tried to reach his hand out to pull me towards him. His hips met mine before he tried to lean his forehead down to meet mine, only the meet the gun in my hand. "I guess I taught you well, baby."

"Last chance," I said calmly. "Where is my money?"

"You ain't getting shit, Solana. How many time I gotta get that through to you?"

"Hmmm." I sighed and pulled away. "Alright." I shrugged and pulled my hair back into its curly bun, looking at him.

"Giving me head sounds amazing since you just killed my fling, once again. But, that still won't let you get anything." He sat on the bed in front of me.

"I wouldn't give you head even if you gave me the money." I rolled my eyes at him and quickly pointed the gun at him and fired it, letting a bullet graze his arm. He hissed out and grabbed the wound.

"What the fuck!" He growled and glared at me, holding the grazed wound on his arm tightly.

"Stop being a bitch, like you haven't been shot at before. It didn't even go in you." I rolled my eyes and walked over to him, kneeling at his side. "I'm tired of playing nice, and I don't like to waste bullets." I whispered to him and watched as his jaw clenched. If he wasn't acting this way and if the situations were different, I'd definitely jump his bones right now.

"My gun only has two options: a warning shot, and one that sends people to the morgue. You got lucky enough to have a warning shot; the last one won't be a warning." I sighed and tied my rob back up. "I'm gonna get going, and give you some time to think over what we talked about... I have a feeling we might be seeing each other a lot more. Let's just not make it a habit." I cupped his face in my hands and smirked at him.

He was pissed. If steam could come out his ears, I'm sure it would. If he could kill me? I'm sure he would've. I knew he was to that point when he smirked at me and cupped my chin with his hand that had the traces of his own blood. "It's a little too late for that, don't you think babygirl? You made your presence known, so I'm gonna make sure you see my ass frequently— maybe then you'll remember who exactly I am. I'm not gonna go easy on your fine ass either." He squeezed my jaw even more, making me grip his wrist and move closer towards him.

"Good!" I giggled. "I like challenges; you should know that. But, just so you know, I'm protective of me and mine, hun." I grinned and kissed his nose before patting his cheek and pulling away from him. "And you might wanna get that graze cleaned up, get your boo off your sheets... clean all this shit up as a matter of fact." I waved my hand around the room as I stood at the door. "Think over what I said about my money. I'm generous but not patient." I winked at him before completely leaving the room and heading down the hallway.

"You ain't getting shit!" He yelled at me.

"Whatever, bitch!" I screamed back to him and shut his front door, getting in my car and going back to the front gate.

The guard looked at me with a confused look; maybe because of Bakari's bloody handprint that was on my face... I'm sure it was cause of that. I just sighed and smiled at him. "Have a nice day."

_____________________________

"What the hell is that on your face?!" Lauryn yelled and ran up to me. She cupped my face in her hands and looked me over before her eyes grew wide. "Oh my God... you killed him." She dropped her hands dramatically, making me laugh. "I knew as soon as I let you go out this house that you would do it; but I told myself, 'No, Lauryn. He might just give her the money, they'd fuck, then boom. He'd give in cause of pussy power!' But no—"

"I didn't kill him and I didn't sleep with him, Lauryn." I held up my hand to stop her and laughed while I sat on the couch.

"Okay... you do have your money though right? Explain the dramatic ass handprint on your face."

"I killed his girlfriend—Whatever she is, I shot him... well, I shot at him and grazed his arm, I told him about what I actually do and who I actually am, and he told me he's not giving me shit. The handprint is his because he gripped me up."

Lauryn has her arms crossed agains her chest while she looked down at me, "And I bet you liked it too. You let him live and he didn't give you your money?! You even told him who you are... What is going on?!"

I took off the red robe I had on and wiped the blood off of my face with it, tossing it to the floor. "The games getting even more fun." I smiled at her.

"You are one crazy bitch, you understand that... don't you?" I walked up to her and playfully slung my arms around her waist, pulling her into me.

"But you looove me regardless."

She tried to hide her smile, so she just rolled her eyes at me. "I have no choice but to love you, psycho. Now go get cleaned up. I'm pretty sure you're gonna have to call Isis about this to see what to do next; and I'm not explaining this to her!"

"Fine, bossy." I joked and went to my room while she stayed downstairs. I knew that now that I was out, I would be an even bigger target, but the people who've worked with and against me knew better than to try anything with me. They feared me too much not only cause of the power and money; but because I'm a woman.

Everyone got adjusted to having a man run things; a kingpin. But Isis was right, they looked at me as someone they wouldn't want to mess with; and I loved it. When they'd see me, they wouldn't expect for someone who had a soft and sultry voice to be able to run things like I do. They weren't expecting a woman who was five foot five to walk into a room; and if I did, they'd instantly think that I was the girlfriend to whoever ran my business. But they knew better by the end of the meetings.

Savanna:
I'm just now waking up. GIRL 🤤

Savanna:
I'm SHOOK. I can't let him go anywhere.
big heart, big dick, and a big house.
I'm keeping him. How did things go
after the club?

I looked at my phone and smiled before rolling my eyes at her extraness.

Solana:
You're a damn freak. A certified one.
I'll tell you everything when I see you
it's a lot 💜

Savanna:
Cool, sis.

Savanna:
I gotta get at least one more
extra round in before I go 😏
See you in a bit bitch!

I locked my phone after reading her text, stripping out of my clothes and walked towards my bathroom and ran the water into the bathtub, sinking slowly into the water to relax my muscles and ease some tension and frustration.

I bit my lip and sighed while the smell of the floral soap started to make bubbles around me, I needed to relax before having to give Savanna and Isis the rundown of what my ass did today.

Solana:
I'm needy, come through?

Kingston:
Aw, now you want a nigga huh?🙃
I was tryna slide in yesterday
but you want having it.

Solana:
If you're gonna bitch about it...
I could happily call someone else
to take care of my problem ☺️

Kingston:
I'm omw

Solana:
☺️

Solana:

Come over in 30mins 💜

Kingston:
Say less.

I pushed my phone to the side and stopped the water when it reached a certain point. I sunk down a little lower so that my shoulders were fully submerged and wiggles my toes. My eyes slowly shut and I knew this was what I needed.

_______________________________

"Hold it just like that... yeah... keep it straight, your hand is shaking too much." Bakari laughed at Solana as she sat on his lap in his house.

"It's heavy! It's not easy like I thought." She chuckled and held the gun in her hands while he held her waist. She was aiming at a target that was hear the wall; he of course had her shooting shells with her first attempt because she kept begging him to show her.

It's been three weeks since they met in the club and she was already getting comfortable around him, and he was doing the same with her. He wasn't trying to get her to kill anybody, but she thought it would be fun to test it out and shoot at an empty pop can.

"Steady yourself." He mumbled in her ear. "It's gonna be a shit load of distractions around you, Lana. You gotta focus." His lips trailed down to her neck, running his perfect teeth against it and she shuddered.

"S-Stop doing that." She hissed. He was the only guy that she's been with that could have this effect on her. They haven't had sex yet no matter how badly he wanted to because he knew that she was a virgin and was taking that part of her seriously.

"Nope. I'm your distraction. You better focus before I make your ass give in and have you bent over this damn couch." He thrusted his hips up playfully, pushing his member even closer to her ass. She instantly bit down on her lip to hold in a yelp.

"Now, what did I teach you?"

"N-never keep your safety on when it's serious, relax, don't get distracted, be confident with your shot." She repeated what he told her.

"Exactly, mama. Now, shoot." He kissed under her ear. She sighed and took one breath before pushing on the trigger, letting the shell ring out and hit the can perfectly.

"I did it! Baby, look!" She jumped up from his lap and went to grab the can. He watched her with proud eyes and chuckled.

"Good job, babygirl." He pulled her back to his lap and she held the can. Solana threw her legs to the other side of him and straddled his waist. "Now we gotta makes sure we keep this new skill you got hidden from your parents."

Her parents still knew nothing about Solana and Michael— thankfully Janiece kept her mouth closed about everything and whenever Solana went to see Michael, she told her parents that she was going to study with a few of her other friends or that she was going out with them in general. She knew one day all of the lying would catch up to her, but for right now? She didn't even care. She was too wrapped up in Michael, and they weren't even an official thing yet. They just knew that they both fucked with each other heavy. He would still flirt with other girls and it would piss her off, and she would do the same; getting a similar reaction from him, but they both knew boundaries— and Michael knew that Solana could fight, and Solana knew that Michael had no chill.

"I don't wanna talk about them right now." She sighed and cupped his face. "I wanna chill with you and just relax." She smirked and nuzzled into the crook of his neck, pecking it lightly.

"You keep doing shit like this and I'm just gonna fuck you, Lana. Cause right now? It's like you're asking me to." He gripped her waist and slid his hand down to the front of her sweats, pressing his hand against her womanhood. She quickly moved his hand away and smirked.

"Can't get that yet."

"When can I get it?"

"When I feel like you deserve it, babyboy."

He smacked his lips and she laughed playfully. "I promise you, as soon as I get up in that? I'm turning your ass out; teaching you some things you never knew about. That's a promise." He smirked and gripped her ass, pushing her closer to his chest.

"I'll hold you to that when the time cums." She said jokingly, but she knew she was being serious even with her shitty puns.

"I knew your corny ass was a freak. Imma have fun with you." He squeezed her waist making her squeal and laugh even louder and hit her ass repeatedly.

"This isn't punishment to me!"'she got out through laughs.

"Freaky ass." He mumbled and chuckled to himself, pulling her back up and wrapping his arms around her.

"You hungry? I need to eat something and I'm ordering." He walked into his kitchen. Even though he was young, his own place was nice.

It was a condo, and it was decorated nice— even though his mom and his sister helped him to decorate it.

"Yes, I want pizza."

"You ate pizza for the past two days you came over here."

"Chinese then." She called back to him.

"Chinese it is..." he grabbed the menus and walked back over towards her.

_______________________
CHAPTER EDITED
_____________________

Anytime a full section is in italics, it's a flashback ☺️

Next chapter will be in Michael's POV

What do you think about how Solana and Bakari? Cause they're both crazy tbh 😂

| VOTE & COMMENT! |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.6K 40
"Bitch" "Slut" "Fuckboy" "Asshole" "Stop fighting you two, like fuck I think I'm getting a headache cause of your bullshit" I looked at Taylor an...
5.6K 159 21
Ah'Jhene is a bad bitch, but it doesn't come easy. She has to hustle to make it, but in the process of hustling she's having the time of her life. Pr...
106K 4.8K 64
Careful what you take for granted, cause with me you know you could do damage..
Broken By Avia

Fanfiction

23K 660 43
"you put up a wall and that you're broken, but a broken girl needs someone to put her together and I believe Justin is that someone for you" "She's...