𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐬 | the outsider...

By nigelswhore

❛ stay gold ponyboy ❜ ˚✧ ❪ 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 & 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 1-4 ❫ More

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ✐
𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐒 ➼
dallas and the secret
eavesdropping
slippers
the secret relationship
always
dating dally would include
𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐘 ➼
dimples
time
walks
dating pony would include
𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐏 ➼
girlfriend
for granted
drive in
letterman jacket
last chance
rain talks
teasing
in love
dating soda would include
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐋 ➼
payback
stay
dating darry would include
𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐍𝐘 ➼
study
first meet
hogger
look cool
popcorn and smiles
secret no more
first day
safe haven
dating johnny would include
𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐄 ➼
sick day
rumble
love sick
crush
dating steve would include
𝐓𝐖𝐎-𝐁𝐈𝐓 ➼
protector
first love
dating two would include
𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ➼
best friend
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 ➼
➼ 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐭
➼ 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
➼ 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
➼ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭
➼ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐦
➼ 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫
➼ 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨
➼ 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝟖𝟎𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠
➼ 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝟖𝟎𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
➼ 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐬
➼ 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞
➼ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮
➼ 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐚𝐲

nervous

5.9K 89 15
By nigelswhore

"I DO NOT!" you say slapping your b/f/n as you give her an eye roll.

"oh god y/n yes you do! i saw you drooling over him in math class." she gives you a knowing look and smirks when you don't respond.

"okay! so i do like darrel, so?"

"well you should ask him to the prom y/n!"

"he doesn't even know im alive b/f/n ! so what's the point of even asking?"

she sighs, "y/n just do it okay? it's almost summer and you'll probably won't even see him anymore."

"okay i'll do it but, you're buying me lunch!"

-

you stand on the bleachers without y/b/n because she had chores to do. you watch the football team do drills and practice for tomorrows game against east high.

you spot darry as he laughs with who looks like paul on the side lines. he seems genuinely happy as he slaps paul on the back before jogging out onto the field for another play.

once practice is over you shyly make your way down the bleachers and make your way over to darry who is packing his things into his gym bag.

"hi darrel..."

he turns around and smiles warmly at you.

"oh hey y/n, what are you doing here?"

he knows your name? his other teammates look in your direction and seem to be listening into your conversation which makes you even more nervous.

"i just wanted to ask you something..."

he chuckles, "go ahead, what is it?"

you stand awkwardly and shift your weight to your other leg.

"do you want to go to prom with me?" you mumble, stepping back from him in case he says no and you have to run to avoid embarrassment.

"what time should i pick you up?" he grins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 494 119
(Started this book 1/8/24) I have been wanting to do one of these FOREVER!! Imagines and preferences dedicated to the greasers ❤ ⚠️BOOK FINISHED: 3...
7.7K 150 12
❛ i was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. ❜ ˗ˏˋ🪩ˎˊ˗ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, she saves him from death, not even knowing it also not knowing ...
18.8K 308 60
Stacy Greene has just moved to town from California to get away from her past. She meets a gang of 'greasers' and quickly becomes friends with them...
23.4K 241 13
When Valerie's parents abandon her she has no other choice but to turn to her last guardian option... her eldest brother in a literal gang in Tulsa O...