Permanent | E.K

By kayxo8

"Do you really think that if I wanted what we have between us to be something temporary that I would be here... More

Chapter 1~ Birthday Bash
Chapter 3~ party or movie night?
Chapter 4~ concert
Chapter 5~ butterflies
Chapter 6~ Ricky advice
Chapter 7~ safe place

Chapter 2~ awkward encounter

129 1 0
By kayxo8

Cindy's POV
Next day
Saturday, October 29th 2016

"Thanks Kathy" I grinned at the older woman as she placed my plate of pancakes in front of me. She gave everyone else their food before walking away.

"Why am I awake" macy grumbled as she rested her head on her hand whilst she had a bite of her hash brown.

We all laughed at her and I spoke up.

"Maybe you shouldn't have drank so much last night then" I teased her. She rolled her eyes.

"At one point you were literally clinging on to Emery" Liam laughed.

"I apologise" she laughed as she looked at the brunette boy sat beside me.

"Nah it's cool" Emery shrugged.

"So how long are you guys in town for?" Macy asked the guys curiously.

"Only a week" Ricky answered.

"What seriously? That's not even enough time to hang out with you all" I grumbled and pouted as I looked at my plate of food.

"Awe have we already made an impression on you" Emery teased me with a grin as he bumped my shoulder.

"Yeah, she's known us only 14 hours and can't get enough of us" Liam laughed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Actually, I've known Ricky since I was 3 and I was more the less wanting to spend time with him before you leave" I half lied. It was half a lie because I did want to spend time with Ricky before he left but I did want to hang out with Emery and Liam as well.

"Yeah sure, keep telling yourself that" Emery sarcastically replied, this time earning a nudge in the rib from me.

***

"Okay, so because we woke up so early what do we do now?" Macy asked as the five of us walked down the streets of Texas. I shrugged.

"Enjoy the fresh air" I told her.

"Appreciate the town you live in" Ricky spoke.

"Take in your surroundings" Liam chipped in.

"Get over your hangoverrrr" Emery said as he dragged out the last word. I laughed a little at the boy beside me but continued to walk without saying another word.

"You guys wanna come back to our hotel and chill there for a couple of hours then we can go to the mall or something?" Ricky suggested.

"Yeah sure" macy agreed on behalf of the two of us. We all made our way to the boys' hotel and headed up to their room on the 8th floor.

"This place is huge" I gawped as I looked around the place we had just walked into.

"I know right" Liam grinned as he put the key card on the counter which separated the kitchen from the living room area.

"My rooms in there, Emery's is there, and Liam's is there" Ricky stayed whilst pointing to three different doors on the left wall of the room.

"You guys are paying to stay in this place for one week?" I asked them in disbelief as I walked up to the large window which had a door beside it to step on to the balcony.

"We're not...our manager is" Emery laughed.

"Daammnnn guys" macy said in shock whilst she looked around herself.

"I'm having a shower, I'll be back" Emery spoke.

"Yeah me too" Ricky said.

"Same"

Macy and I looked them in amusement.

"We have separate showers!" Liam clarified. Macy and I started laughing.

"Help yourselves to the fridge and TV whilst we're gone, just don't break anything" Ricky told us.

"Got it" macy said and sat on the couch. I sat on the other end of the couch so that I could I rest my head on the arm.

"Friends?" Macy suggested as she scrolled through the different channels on the TV.

"Hell yeah" I told her excitedly. Friends was our favourite show...how can it not be?! We chilled watching the show for a while and eventually emery was first to come out of his room after showering.

He sat down in between macy and I and moved my legs to put on his lap so that he didn't sit on them. Literally minutes after, Ricky and Liam emerged from their rooms too.

Ricky sat on the chair beside the couch and Liam sat on the one opposite.

"What's the time?" Liam asked no one in particular.

"11:18am" Ricky said once he checked his phone.

"It's still so early! Why did we wake up early!" Macy complained.

"To go to kathy's" I muttered with my head still resting on the arm of the chair.

"Is someone getting tired?" Emery teased.

"Yeah and what?" I asked him furrowing my eyebrows.

He shrugged but continued to laugh.

"It's amusing to see this because you're the one who wanted to wake up early" he smirked. I flipped him off and continued to stare at the TV.

***

"WAKE UP" someone yelled in my ear. I jumped and felt someone beside me squirm as a yelp escaped their mouth. I looked over to see Emery holding his crotch from where my foot must have kicked him when I jumped.

"Oops sorry" I laughed.

"Why'd you have to wake her up like that bro?" He whined to Ricky who was walking away from us happily.

I laughed a little and stood up.

"We're going to the mall" macy told me.

"Alright let's go" I agreed.

We walked to the mall which was about twenty minutes away and then when we arrived we split up to go to the shops we wanted. I ended up being on my own because everyone else had a shop they wanted to go to in which another person wanted to go to.

Ricky and Liam were together, Emery and macy were together.

I sighed as I walked through the mall on my own and made my way into forever 21. I took my time to look around the shop and I ended up buying a couple of crop tops I liked.

After a while, I walked out of the shop and started heading towards Topshop. On my way there I saw Emery and Macy in River Island, laughing together.

I don't know what it was but I felt that feeling in my stomach again that I felt last night when I saw the two of them together.

I stepped back once I snapped myself out of my thoughts but bumped into someone instead.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I panicked and turned around.

"Oh, Cindy, hi! How are you?" The familiar woman asked.

"Mrs Gutierrez...um hi I'm fine thank you, how are you?" I asked her awkwardly.

"Yeah I'm good thank you, Froy gets to come home for a couple of weeks soon. The dates haven't yet been confirmed by his manager but it's definitely happening" she said excitedly. I felt my heart drop to my stomach but I hid the feeling with a fake smile on my face.

"Oh that's great! It'll be good for Henry and Katie to see him again as well, he's been gone for a while now hasn't he?" I told her. She nodded.

"Yeah, 9 months. It's crazy, but he's doing well for himself so I'm very proud. And yeah the kids can't wait to see their big brother again" she grinned.

Mrs gutierrez was the mother to my ex boyfriend and they literally live in the house opposite me, meaning he lived a couple of doors down from Macy. Froy and I broke up almost 10 months ago when he decided to move to LA to pursue his career in acting and making music. We dated for 11 months. He is the same age as Ryan meaning his two years older than me but it didn't matter because our moms were such good friends for so many years.

"Cindy we're gonna go grab some lunch at the food court" Ricky's voice rang through my ears as he approached me.

"Oh, hi mrs gutierrez. How are you?" He asked the lady he must remember from his childhood.

"Oh my goodness Ricky! I'm doing wonderful, how are you? You've grown up so much!" She cooed to familiar boy.

He grinned at her.

"I'm great thanks" he nodded.

"Well, it was really good to see you again Mrs Gutierrez but we better get going" I awkwardly told the woman.

"Oh of course. It was great seeing you. You kids take care of yourselves" she told the two of us before waving goodbye and walking away. I let out a breath and looked at Ricky.

"I don't think I've seen anyone in a more awkward situation" he laughed at me. I rolled my eyes and walked with Ricky to the food court.

We found the other three in McDonald's and sat at the table with them. I sat beside macy and Ricky sat on the other side of me whilst Emery and Liam were opposite.

"We ordered your favourites" macy said as she pushed our food in front of us.

"Thanks" we both said at the same time.

"It's okay. Where were you guys anyways?" She asked curiously.

"I ran into mrs gutierrez" I told her.

"Woah shit really?" She asked me. I nodded.

"She said froy's meant to be coming back to visit soon. She doesn't know a date yet but it's definitely happening soon" I explained.

"Who's Froy?" Emery asked curiously.

Ricky, macy and I glanced at each other awkwardly before I spoke up.

"He's umm, he's my ex boyfriend" I told him. His mouth formed an o shape and he remained silent as he continued to eat his food.

"What are you going to do?" Macy asked me. I shrugged.

"Pretend he's not even gonna be home, all I have to do is avoid him which should be pretty easy if I'm gonna be at school" I told her realistically.

"True" she agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1.3K 98
One Call. One opportunity. One spot. When band Forever In Your Mind need a new member who will be up for the chance? A...
15K 1.5K 90
"I don't know what you're thinking about... But I'm never letting you go. You're stuck with me"
118K 886 17
sometimes we want what we can't have
1.3K 34 9
God, Rory! Stop acting like a. . .LOVEFOOL! LOVEFOOL fem!oc x ricky bowen hsmtmts season 1-4 honeyandboundary, 2023