Transferred to the other worl...

By GoblinAuthor

Sora Takahashi died saving his classmate from Truck-kun. Instead of moving on to the afterlife, he was given... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Forest of Astalla
Chapter 3 - Arendall
Chapter 4 - Adventurer's Guild
Author's Note
Chapter 5 - Cursed Sword
Chapter 6 - Revenge
Chapter 7 - Mock Battle
Chapter 8 - The Girl from the Sword
Chapter 9 - Encounter on the Road
Author's note 2
Chapter 10 - Demon General
Chapter 11 - Waking Up to a Rude Noble
Chapter 12 - Spending Skill Points
Chapter 13 - Midnight Wolf, and a Message?
Chapter 14 - Hero Summoning?
Chapter 15 - Meeting the Hero
Chapter 16 - Beastmen Capital
Chapter 17 - Dreams of the Past
Author's Note 3
Chapter 18 - Cocky Hero
Update
update 2 (Sorry Again)
Chapter 19 - Rikuru Village
Chapter 20 - Killing my First Dragon
Chapter 21 - The Goddess' Trust
Author's Note 4
Chapter 22 - Meeting the King
Chapter 23 - Guild Promotion
Chapter 24 - Nobility & The Truth
Chapter 25 - Feelings & The Return
Author's Note 5
Chapter 26 - First Day Back
Chapter 27 - Things Have Changed
Chapter 28 - Weapons Test and Realization
Chapter 29 - The Rogue?
Chapter 30 - Awakening Divinity
Chapter 31 - Fighting? a God
Chapter 32 - Our Territory
Chapter 33 - The Start of My City
Little Contest
Chapter 34 - The Statue & Ikari Grows
Contest Winners
Chapter 35 - Buying Slaves
Chapter 36 - Residential District
Chapter 37 - Visitor & Curious Title
Chapter 38 - My Daughter
Chapter 39 - School Day
Author's Note
Chapter 40 - Progress
End of Book 1

Chapter 2 - Sanalei De 'Aise

9.9K 271 163
By GoblinAuthor

In this Situation I should try and defend myself, however I was too shocked to see someone in this forest. From the information in my head, this forest was supposed to be incredible dangerous to normal Humans, and beastmen.

Even the Demon race wouldn't come to this forest without proper equipment. So then just what was this young girl doing bathing in said forest?

When I looked at her face, I noticed that it was actually extremely cute, however if she didn't cause all the ripples in the water, then I would have assumed she was a ghost. Her skin was pale white, and it went surprisingly well with her long silver hair and her crimson red eyes.

"...." Without saying anything to her, I simply went back to drinking. Besides, I came here for water so I'm not leaving without having a drink.

Suddenly, after swallowing my first sip of water, a rock had been hurled in my direction, smashing against the top of my head. The damage wasn't significant by any means but the impact itself caused my body to fall backwards.

Not bothering to get up I simply laid on my back and stared up at the sky, thinking about how I should try explaining the situation to this girl and, with a sigh, I mumbled to myself "Haaaahh....what a pain."

Sitting up I stared at the girl with a listless expression. She stared back at me with just her head above water, and a flushed-angry face.

".......ibility" She mumbled.

"??...Sorry did you say something?" I asked her as I slowly stood back up.

"I SAID TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!!! IDIOT!!!!" She shouted so loud and sudden, that the surprise caused me to lose balance and fall back down to the ground.

Staring at her with my eyes opened wide in shock of the request she made, all that could be heard was the water from the waterfall splashing against the lake.

Instead of answering her I quickly stood up from where I was sitting, bowed to her, and starting walking in one direction away from the lake. All I could hear as I walked away was the girl screaming her head off and water splashing around.

**************************** 1 Hour Later ****************************

As I was wandering, I finally escaped the forest. While investigation my surroundings I found a small shack near where I emerged from the woods. It looked like it might be abandoned I decided to take a quick nap there before continuing my journey to locate the nearest town.

When I entered the small shack I realized I was more tired than I thought I was and, without investigating if this place was being used by someone, I immediately fell on top of the first bed I found, and went to sleep.

**************************** 3 Hours Later ****************************

"Mmmmmm...." I moaned as I woke up. When my eyes opened the first thing I saw was some familiar silver hair, and pale skin.

I instantly stiffened up not sure how to go about with trying to escape the bed without waking her...It's impossible, as I was thinking about how to escape I noticed that she was holding my arm.

As each minute passed, I eventually gave up on trying to escape from her grasp, and instead opted for just waking her up.

"Hey, wake up!" I said, flicking her forehead.

Her face scrunched up as she slowly opened her eyes. When she saw me, her face became very flushed, and she almost fell off the bed while screaming something.

"FINALLY!!!! You woke up!" She looked at me angrily, but somehow it looked more adorable and pouty than angry. "I tried waking you up for an hour till I gave up and ended up falling asleep next to you!" The small girl exclaimed.

"....." I simply watched her in silence as she continued shouting at me and berating me for 'leaving a cute and innocent girl in the middle of the woods all alone' while also complaining to me about 'breaking in' to her home.

After she calmed down for a while and silence filled the room for a minute, the sudden growling of a certain fox's stomach broke the deathly silence.

"You got any food for your guests kid?" I asked her straight up, ignoring the complaints she was making earlier. Her currently flushed face got a tad bit redder as she glared at me. A few seconds later she made another outburst.

"I'M NOT A CHILD!!!!" She shouted while beating her hands against my chest. I didn't pay much attention to her while she did this, as my hunger simply grew more as time passed. So I got out of the bed with the silver-haired girl tailing me while hurling complaints my way.

Since it was distracting to have her bug me while I was going to cook something to eat, I sat her down in the seat at her table, and told her to wait there until the food is ready.

"Hmph!" She pouted with her cheeks out, and turned her head the other way.

With her dealt with, I rolled up my sleeves and got to work on cooking some food. She didn't have much to work with, so I made use of some grains I found in a big cloth bag, and made it into bread, to go with it, I cut some vegetables up, and added them to a pot of boiling water.

There wasn't much salt available and I didn't find any pepper, or peppercorns. So I sprinkled a pinch of salt over the vegetables and let it simmer for around 10-15 minutes, before pouring it into two bowls and bringing the vegetable soup, and bread to the table for me and the girl to eat together.

As we ate we talked to each other...well more like I asked questions and she would talk. Whenever she asked me a question I intentionally avoided it by acting like something bad happened in my past and that I would prefer not to dig up the pain yet.

I felt bad about lying to her like that, but I hadn't yet come up with a backstory for my new life since I didn't expect to be eighteen years old as soon as I was brought into this world.

After we finished eating, she complimented me saying that it was one of the best dishes she had in a long while.

When she said that I spoke up, "How long have you been here? Also why are you even out here in the first place?" I know I could've figured out her information by using the 'Eye of God' skill I had, but it felt rude to do that without the other person's consent...

After a short silence she answered me, "Ah...that's...well...I was abandoned by my race long ago...I'm not quite sure how long it's been since then, because I lost track of how many years it's been..."

After a long awkward silence, "......What race did you belong to?" I asked

At that question she tensed up immediately.

Not being able to take it anymore, I activated 'Eye of God' to check her status, and what I saw shocked me.

Name: Sanalei Del 'Aise

Race: Vampire (True Blood)

Age: 5937

Level: 78

HP: 300,000/300,000

MP: 10,000,000/10,000,000

Strength: 5,000

Agility: 3,000

Intelligence: 1,000,000

Wisdom: 1,000,000

Luck: 76

Titles: Vampire Princess, Last of the Vampires, Lonely Beauty, Abandoned Royal, Banished

Skills: Fire Magic (lvl. Max), Water Magic (lvl. Max), Wind Magic (lvl. Max), Physical Resistance (lvl. 8), Magical Resistance (lvl. Max), Mental Resistance (lvl Max), Cleaning (lvl. 9), Chantless Magic, Space Magic (lvl. 7), Blood-Sucking (lvl. 5), Dark Magic (lvl. 3)

Blessings: Curse of the Immortal (Holders of the curse will never age, nor will they ever die), Blessing of the Mage (Granted immense Magical Power the holder of the blessing has the ability to easily learn any magic while having a passive ability to increase the effects of any spell, making the most basic spell, powerful)

My eyes opened wide after I finished checking her status, and I accidentally let out an audible gasp. The reason why I was so surprised was cause from what I had learned, vampires were an extinct race, that died out 2,000 years ago. It seems that I wasn't granted knowledge about everything in this world...I suppose this means that everything I know, is just the information that has been recorded in books. If it wasn't known before I arrived, then I won't know what it is.

"Are you scared of me?" That small voice brought me out of my thoughts, and when I glanced at her I noticed two streams going down bother her cheeks.

Instead of answering her I stood up, and when I did so she flinched and avoided my gaze. It seems she was used to people being afraid of her, but instead of running away...I embraced her, and held her in my arms.

"It's ok Sanalei....You don't have to be alone anymore..." As those words left my mouth she started letting all her pent up sadness out. She clung to me for over 2 hours, afraid that if she let go that I might disappear.

It seems I met someone interesting on my first day in this world...after seeing Sanalei cry, I made a silent vow to myself, that I would protect her and show her the world and let her see how much has changed since she was gone.

****************************** Sanalei Del 'Aise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 19.2K 75
She had only wanted to have a working marriage and a happy family. Despite that, her husband leaves her for another woman after the loss of their unb...
1.1M 45.4K 172
Being a normal college student, Eunseo was reincarnated into a book she barely remembers as a no-name canon fodder. To survive in an unknown world s...
93.6K 5.6K 22
I died a tragic death, but it made me happy. The next moment I opened my eyes, I was alive once again but in a different body and a different world...
2K 35 37
Sakamoto Jizan was going home with his childhood friend, Yakami Mizu. When a truck suddenly run towards Mizu. Jizan tried to save her but as a cost...