The 100 Imagines

By Sunburn_11

In which a girl writes imagines of the guys of The 100. Cover made by: @-ellakastner More

Requests
All Bellamy Imagines
Bellamy-1
Bellamy-2
Bellamy-3
Bellamy-4
Bellamy-5
Bellamy- 6
Bellamy-7
Bellamy-8
Bellamy-9
Bellamy- 10
Bellamy- 11
Bellamy-12
Bellamy-13
A/n
Bellamy-14
Bellamy (CRINGE-SMUT)
Bellamy-15
Bellamy-16
Bellamy-18
Bellamy-19
Bellamy- 20
Bellamy-21
All Murphy Imagines
Murphy-1
Murphy-2
Murphy- 3
Murphy-4
Murphy-5
Murphy-6
Murphy-7
Murphy-8
Murphy-9
Murphy- 10
Murphy-11
Murphy-12
Murphy-13
Murphy-14
All Finn Imagines
Finn-1
Finn-2
Finn- 3
Finn-4
All Monty Imagines
Monty-1
Monty-2
Monty-3
Monty-4
Monty-5
Monty-6
Monty-7
Monty-8
All Jasper Imagines
Jasper-1
Jasper-2
Jasper-3
Jasper-4
Jasper-5
Jasper-6
All Lincoln Imagines
Lincoln- 1
Announcement
I KNOW

Bellamy- 17

4.9K 115 8
By Sunburn_11

Part two to Bellamy-16
Requested by: @ShayleeTerry7

The drink in my hand tastes like absolute garbage. I tilt my head back and throw the putrid liquid to the back of my throat. It burns the whole way down.

I hold the cup out and Monty fills it back up again, a huge smile on his dorky face. I just lacked the heart to tell him his special juice actually tasted like crap.

Again, I tilt my head back and throw the liquid back. This time, surprisingly, it doesn't taste as bad.

"I didn't peg you for the party type, Y/N," Jasper says, slinging an arm around my shoulders.

I wasn't.

The thing is it all got too much. With Wells death, along with two of my best friends from the grounders, I figured I only had so long until I died as well. I might as well take some risks before I can't do anything.

All around me, delinquents partied. Some have already turned in for the night, their passed out bodies scattered around the ground. Others played games with their friends, while there were a few that were so far gone they were in their own world.

Jasper and Monty left me when they caught sight of Octavia, and my eyes caught ahold of her brother. He had a cup of Monty's juice in his hands, his guard jacket thrown over his broad shoulders and a smile on his face.

I smiled without even realizing it.

Just yesterday, after he had a stressful meeting with Clarke, he dragged me behind the camp to do some hunting, even though I explained to him I wasn't going to kill anything. He laughed lightly and told me it was just an excuse to hang out with me.

I don't like him. Not like that. I still think he's the biggest douchebag this world has ever seen, but now he's a douchebag that chooses to be nice to me.

Someone held out a fresh cup of juice to me and I smiled, already feeling drunk. I took it and threw it back. This time it didn't even burn.

A few minutes later and I was stumbling towards a little tipsy Bellamy with an alternate motive.

My best friend used to always tell me to do something risky and be so bad that it's good. I waved her off and pegged her for being a few marbles short, and now here I am about to follow my dead best friends advice.

"Hello Bell," I said, stumbling into his arms.

He caught me and wrapped an arm around my waist. His breath fanned over my face as he took in my appearance. "Hello Y/N. Having fun?"

The people he were talking with disappeared in a matter of seconds, or maybe I just didn't notice them anymore. I leaned closer to his ear and whispered, "Dance with me."

He let out a little groan as I drunkly lead him to the middle of the makeshift dance floor a few delinquents had started. The music wasn't even that great, but when you're drunk, it really doesn't matter.

I pressed my back against his front and started to wiggle my hips until he moved from his stick position. His hands found my waist, and after they touched my skin, I moved again. This time I faced him and slowly bent my knees until I was looking at his thighs and then went back up.

He leaned his head back as I continued to dance, letting out an airy moan. Finally, he grabbed my wrist and, without warning, planted his lips on mine.

It surprised me, but what surprised me even more was how I melted into the kiss.

One hand around my wrist and the other around my waist, he pulled me into his chest. I grabbed the front of his jacket with my hands and pressed my face towards his. He tasted like Monty's juice, but I didn't mind it.

In one swift motion, his arms scooped me up bridle style, never breaking the kiss. He started walking towards his tent, and I let him.

~~~~~~
(Skipping the smut because we all know what happened last time. If you want a refresher, refer to the chapter titled- BELLAMY CRINGE SMUT)

I woke up with a heavy arm around my naked waist.

As my eyes slowly opened I noticed clothes all over the floor, some that didn't belong to me. The objects in the tent weren't the same as the ones in mine either.

I closed my eyes again, wishing that it was a nightmare. A scary, not-real nightmare.

When I opened them again, everything stayed the same.

With a heavy heart, I turned around in the bed, my hangover headache already pulsing in my temple. I took in the sight of Bellamy with a mess of curls on his forehead and his eyes closed peacefully. His constellation of freckles shone on his fair skin, and I closed my eyes again, wishing to be in my bed asleep.

I sat up, not caring if I woke up Bellamy when I realized this wasn't a dream. My drunken self made a mistake and now my sober self was paying the coincidences.

I heard him stir beside me, slightly groaning, and I covered my face.

Finally, he spoke, his voice husky. "What's wrong, Y/N?"

I felt like crying. I did the one thing I told myself I would never do.

I cranked my head to look at him. He was sitting on his elbows, staring at me with sleepy eyes. On his neck, as bright as day, is a big, purple hickey.

I groaned.

"What's wrong," he repeated.

"I can't believe I did this." I threw his blankets off my naked body and started to search for my clothes, not caring that I was showing him my whole body again. "I told myself I would never sleep with you."

"What's so wrong with that?" He arched an eyebrow at me as I found my bra and underwear and quickly put them on.

"Because, Bellamy, I'm going to end up just like all the other girls. Another check mark on your list of girls to get in bed!"

His face hardened.

I found my shirt and got ready to slip it on when Bellamy caught my arms and stopped me. His naked chest was almost blinding me, but I told myself to make sure to lock eyes with him and not look down.

"Is that what you think you are to me, Y/N?" He lightly shook his head. "I've never worked this hard to sleep with a girl. Never. Sure, we slept with each other when we were drunk, but I don't regret it. It's more than just sex to me, Y/N."

Now it was my turn to shake my head. I ripped my arms out of his grasp and threw my shirt on. "That speech I'm sure you've told to every girl in this camp. I'm not falling for it."

"Y/N, I'm serious."

I picked up my pants in a hurry and whirled around, pointing a finger at him. "Prove it."

In one long stride he crossed the space to me and planted his lips on me. Unlike the kisses I vaguely remember last night, this one was soft and sweet. His arms curled around my waist and held me close to his naked chest.

"Is that enough proof, Y/N," he whispered in my ear. "Or do I need to get on my knees and beg?"

"While this was nice," I said softly, feeling out of place with Bellamy's arms around me. "You on your knees sounds even better."

He sighed. I didn't think he would actually do it, but he slowly slid to the ground. His naked body on the ground and his arms still wrapped around my waist. He laid his head on my stomach, looking up at me with his big, brown eyes.

"I promise you're more to me than those other girls. What more could you want from me, Y/N? I'm literally begging here."

I giggled, placing my hands on either side of his face. "Okay."

He smiled, and I leaned down to press my lips against his again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
931K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
309K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...