Adult Games

By mollysue

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. A 17 year old girl recently moves to Cocoa Beach, Florida with her family, the Brants... More

Prologue
Chapter 1~ Unfair to Nerds (Pic Of Lily)
Chapter 2~ The Game Plan (PIc of Jaime)
Chapter 3~ Preparation (Pic Of Sonya)
Chapter 4~ Early Start? (Pic Of William)
Chapter 5~ Story To Tell (Pic Of Lacey)
Chapter 6~ Enemies and Loners
Chapter 7~ Surprises
Chapter 8~ Secret's Out
Chapter 9~ Heartbreak and Trouble Don't Mix Well...
Chapter 10~ Answers Just Lead To New Questions... (Pic Of Riley)
Chapter 11~ The Sad Story of Lav Stevenson (Pic Of Rick)
Author's Note~ PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 12~ The Start To A Perfect Night (Pic Of Dylan)
Chapter 13~ Party Animal Say Whaaaat?? (Pic Of Austin)
Chapter 14~ Thunderstorms (Pic Of Blaze)
Chapter 15~ A Blast From Our Pasts
Chapter 16~ Racing, Video Games and Water Fights
Chapter 17~ A New Problem
Chapter 18~ Meet The Family
Chapter 19~ Rick Rhymes With....?
Chapter 20~ Plans?
Chapter 21~ Phone Call From Hell
Chapter 22~ Who's Timothy Jan Brant?
Chapter 24~ Let The Best Man Win
Chapter 25~ Truth And Tell
Chapter 26~ Putting It All Together (Pic Of Chevy)
Chapter 27~ Sad Goodbyes
Chapter 28~ Wicked Catastrophe (Pic Of Finn)
Chapter 29~ News
Chapter 30~ So Close Yet So Far (Pic Of Alex)
Chapter 31- Chances
Chapter 32~ Explanation
Chapter 33~ Surprise Help
Chapter 34~ Adult Games
Epilogue

Chapter 23~ Flashbacks and Freedom

4.1K 73 2
By mollysue

Here's chapter 23! Please vote, fan and comment! And help support me in the Watty Awards guys!! Pleasee?!? And enjoy too!! P.S. ----->> There's a picture of Lily's outfit! Cute right?!

Chapter 23~ Flashbacks and Freedom

Lily's POV-

I ran to my room and closed my door, locking it. I slid down to the ground and curled into a ball as tears started streaming down my cheeks. I closed my eyes as I tried to force back the memory of the accident. I sobbed as I traveled back to that day.

**FLASH BACK**

"I am so proud of you Lily for that A you got on your test." Tim said, making me smile.

"It looks like all that studying we did last night really paid off huh?" He asked.

I nodded and he smiled, looking at me for a moment. His eyes focused back on the road.

"So where should we go to get lunch?" He asked.

I shrugged and looked out the window.

"Lily when are you going to start talking? You can't stay silent forever you know." He said quietly.

I shrugged again.

"I don't like talking." I answered.

He sighed and shook his head. A comfortable silence fell over us for a while when his phone rang. We both looked at the caller I.D. and say it was my father. He glanced at me and I shook my head no. He let it go to voicemail. Suddenly the car started making strange noises.

"What the-"

"What is that Tim?" I asked.

He looked at the dashboard and slowed down some then sped up. It went away after that.

"I have no idea..." He said.

I sighed and swallowed the lump in my throat. That was scary. Just then his phone rang again. He picked it up.

"Don't answer it!" I said.

He gave me a look.

"Please! He's going to tell us to come home." I said.

He stared at me for a moment and nodded, putting the phone back down. Just then there was a loud honking sound and we both looked forward.

"Oh my god!!" Tim yelled and tried to press on the brakes.

We didn't slow down.

As a matter of fact we sped up and went flying towards the semi-truck in our lane. Right before we hit time seemed to slow down. I watched as Tim unbuckled his seatbelt and jump on top of me. I was lurched forward when we smashed into the semi and heard noises I would never be able to forget. I looked at Tim and screamed.

"Tim!!"

He looked at me from where he was tangled in the wreckage with a sad smile as I tried to unbuckle my seatbelt. I could feel blood dripping down my face but didn't care. I looked down at my buckle and saw it was crushed, my seatbelt stuck. I tried to get out of it but was completely stuck.

"Lily don't ever forget that I love you." He whispered.

My eyes widened to the size of saucers as I tried to escape.

"Tim!! Don't go!!!" I screamed.

He looked at me painfully and closed his eyes.

"Good bye Lils." He whispered and stopped moving.

"Tim?" I cried.

No answer.

"TIM!! Talk to me!!" I screamed.

Nothing.

Tears started streaming down my face, mixing with the blood and dirt and debris on my face as I started screaming for help. I screamed for help until my throat went raw and still continued to yell. Eventually someone called 911 and I was taken to the hospital.

"Lily what happened?" Sonya had asked that day when I was in the hospital.

I didn't answer her.

"Go away!!" I screamed making everyone in the room, doctors, nurses, everyone jump.

"I want Tim!! Where is he??" I yelled.

"Timothy is dead." My father growled.

I shook my head and started hyperventilating. That's when the doctor came forward and gave me a sedative, knocking me out cold.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

I remember after waking up I screamed at my dad, telling him it was all his fault that Tim died. And it was. If he hadn't called us...

I remember, four days after I went home from the hospital, finding out that the truck driver survived. I remember searching up his name in another newspaper article about the accident, finding his address and going to his house. I sobbed again and rested my chin on my knees.

**FLASHBACK**

I walked up the brick pathway to a small house. It needed a new paint job and was very dirty out front. I went up to the door and knocked. There was a yell, some banging and then the bolt clicked. A burly man opened the door. He had his arm in a sling and his nose was swollen.

"What do you want?" He growled.

I remember just staring at him and he growled in frustration and started to close his door. I put my shoe in between the door and the frame, stopping him from closing it. He opened the door back up.

"Listen kid I don't know who you are or what you want but if you-"

"You're that truck driver." I said quietly.

He stared at me for a moment.

"Was kid. I got fired."

I smiled at that. Good, I thought.

"I was there." I said quietly.

He stared at me.

"What happened in the accident?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"Why do you wanna know?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"Just tell me and I'll tell you why after." I answered.

He nodded slowly.

"I fell asleep. I was exhausted from that night's drive and didn't get any sleep because I wanted to get my shipment there on time. So I skipped sleeping."

I stood there as my anger boiled. My brother died because he wanted money and didn't sleep. I glared at him.

"You killed my brother."

He held his hands up.

"I did no such thing."

"I was in that car you hit! My brother was driving and I was next to him!! You killed him!!" I screamed and showed him a picture I had in my hand of my brother and then another of the accident.

His eyes widened.

"I hope the same happens to you!!" I screamed as tears streamed down my face.

I ran home after that and didn't talk for the rest of that whole year. What made everything worse was that guy's twin brother died a couple days later in a freak accident similar to the one I was in. I remember when I found that out I cried myself to sleep.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

I sobbed loudly and stood up. I had to do something....I just couldn't figure out what. I walked into the bathroom and looked around. My eyes landed on the razor sitting on the bathroom sink counter and I picked it up with a shaky hand. I took a deep breath as little videos of my brother and I before the accident and the accident itself played in my head. The tears were endless as they flowed down my cheeks and I put the razor to my skin on the inside of my wrist. I looked at the scars that were already there and fell to my knees. Suddenly I heard the door in the room get thrown open and the razor was taken out of my hand. I was picked up and placed in someone's lap.

"He shouldn't have died." I said over and over again.

I buried my head into the person's chest and cried. After what seemed like centuries of crying, I finally calmed down with the hiccups. I looked up and saw it was Riley who held me and saw everyone was in the room, including Sonya and Jaime.

"Were you going to break your promise?" Jaime asked.

I sighed and looked away from him.

"I'm sorry Jaime." I whispered.

He sighed and looked at Riley.

"What promise?" He asked.

I bit my lip and he grabbed my left arm, flipping it over. He gasped and so did the other three boys.

"I used to..."

"Cut yourself." Blaze said bluntly.

I looked away and Riley set my wrist back in my lap.

"After my sister died I used to beat up people." Riley said quietly.

I looked up at him.

"Yeah that's why I got sent to that jail of a school. My parents thought that place would stop me from getting in fights. It just made me become who I am now. A fighter." He said quietly.

I heard the door close and looked up to see everyone had left.

"They're getting ready for the race tonight. Are you coming?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"I don't know. You told me I wasn't allowed to. 'It's too dangerous.' Remember?" I said.

He rolled his eyes.

"I remember but I'm racing tonight and...I want you to come and watch. I need my good luck charm tonight. My opponent is a tough one this time." He said with a smile.

I smiled and then frowned.

"Have you ever taken Chevy to one of your races?" I asked.

He shook his head no.

"She's been to them before yes but I've never taken her myself. Normally she goes with Blaze but I think this time he's got someone else to take." He said winking at me.

I giggled and nodded.

"Well....all right I'll go."

He smiled and stood up, setting me on my feet. He kissed my lips gently.

"Promise me something." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I nodded.

"Don't cut yourself anymore." He whispered.

I looked away slowly and he pulled my head towards his.

"Please." He whispered.

I nodded.

"You know I already promised Jaime that." I answered.

He nodded.

"Well now you promised two people the same thing." He answered and pulled away.

"Now you have to change into appropriate racing clothes." He stated making me laugh.

"But I'm not racing." I answered.

His eyebrow shot up and he walked over to me.

"Welllll how would you like to race with me?" He asked.

My eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

"Seriously?" I asked, shocked.

He nodded and grinned at me.

"Yes!!" I yelled.

He smiled and grabbed my hand, pulling me into the closet.

"Now racing clothes are...well leather. Or jeans." He answered.

I smiled and pushed him out of the closet.

"Hey what-"

"I know what to wear now let me change!" I said.

He laughed.

"Okay, okay! Meet me in the front yard. I'll be in the car." He answered as I shut the door.

I ran over to the dresser and threw open the drawer with the skirts. I picked up the leather one and a jean one, placing them on my bed. Then I opened the shirt drawer and looked at those. I sighed when I couldn't find anything and ran into the closet. I found a leather shirt with sleeves. The sleeves weren't leather though. I smiled and ran out of the closet and slipped on the shirt, the skirt and ran back into the closet. I looked for some shoes. Heels or no?

Hm...

I looked for any type shoe that would match and decided to go with a pair of black flats. I pulled my hair back some, letting my bangs hang down and smiled, running out of my room. Blaze and Sonya were downstairs when I got down there.

"Whoa Lils." Blaze said.

I smiled and looked at Sonya. She was wearing leather too as well as Blaze.

"Does everyone there wear leather?" I asked as we started walking towards the front door.

"No. That's our thing. It always depends on the racer and where we're from. Like the Pirates. How they dress differently than other people, other groups." Blaze explained as we walked out the door.

I smiled when I saw the car in front of me. Riley stepped out of it and my jaw dropped. He looked hot! His hair was all spiked up and he wore jeans, street shoes and a black t-shirt. A leather jacket finished his outfit. I closed my jaw and walked down the stairs and to the passenger car door which he held open. His eyes were on me as he shut the door and walked over to his side. He got in the car and started it. I smiled when he revved the engine.

"You ready?" He asked.

I smiled.

"I was born ready."

He stared at me.

"Damn you're sexy." He whispered and squealed the tires on the driveway, leaving marks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 123K 49
(Previously known as Mr vs Miss Delinquent) Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed...
13.1K 659 23
George's life was perfect up until the age of 17. His father, the person he was closest with, died in a brutal car accident. This left just him and h...
2.1M 55.4K 41
Willow's always been known as the good girl with the wealthy parents who could do no wrong. Little do they know that this seemingly perfect girl has...
936K 25.4K 35
In most people eyes Samantha Brooks was as good as they came, she spent her nights studying and never bothered with boys. She never drank nor did dru...