Forever Us Two | ON HOLD |

By anne_luvs

"You get one chance, whether you want to risk it is on you." "I know what I signed up for." He breathed out... More

Prologue

Author's Note

7.5K 112 20
By anne_luvs

Here it is!

The sequel you all have been waiting for!

But get ready and strap yourselves down to you're sanity.

This book is about to send you through a roller coaster of emotions that will leave you bawling.

Okay, I'm going to copy and paste the basic rules and disclaimers cause I'm really lazy :)

1) Please do not steal nor plagiarize my work ;(
-it honestly makes a bitch very sad and it's just disappointing

2) All ideas were mine so therefor, any similarities were coincidental ( if any )

3) Comment please :)
- Y'all don't even know how much I love it when you guys comment! I always try my best to respond!

4. It's cliché
-Just a little warning so that you guys don't get mad at me for not warning you :)

5. My work is mines only and it offered on Wattpad only
-I currently am only publishing with Wattpad and none of my books are offered on other websites. I have no translations for this book! Please inform me if you find my work elsewhere!

6. Nothing! Just live your life and enjoy!
-Remember to be happy and love this book ( or hate it \•_•/ I can't force you 😂

Thank you for supporting my books and making it this far and now I'll bless you with a couple of gifs so y'all don't loose your sanity completely before the book starts and keep y'all interested:

-Anne

•••

Updated: 6•23•18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 19.7K 58
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
261K 29.9K 76
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
4.4M 276K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
455K 25.7K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...