What I'd do for you Astrid

By garcela12

Hiccup finally confeses to Astrid. More

Chapter 1. Heated.
Chapter 2. Secrets.
Chapter 3 . Confused Love.
Chapter 4. It's okay
Chapter 5. Hiccstrid!
Chapter 6. Abducted
Chapter 7. Escape and Grief
Chapter 8. Jealous
Chapter 9. RIP Tuffnut Thorston
Chapter 10. New Start
Chapter 13. Plan
Chapter 14. Chance
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16

Chapter 12. Building

743 18 6
By garcela12

Astrid P.O.V.

"Come on kids time to sleep!" I said. They groaned as I smiled. "Come on listen to the chief's girlfriend!" exclaimed Ruffnut. I giggled and nodded. "Where are Hiccup and Snotlout?" she whispered to me. "Went to bring more survivors and supplies." I whisper back. "Ok" I move away from Ruff to put the little ones to sleep. After I finished I felt someone cover my eyes. I quickly hit them in the gut, they release their grip and groan. "Really Astrid, this is how you great your boyfriend?"

"Sorry Hiccup" I apologize helping him up. "Just never scare me like that" He nods and pulls me in a kiss. I giggle as we pull away. "What?" he asked. "Nothing" I shake my head. He smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I smile and pull him outside "We should get to work" I said. He frowns "But I wanted to make out with my girlfriend" he whined. I rolled my eyes "If we finish" He quickly went to work making a house with Ruffnut.

I smile and help Snotlout out. "What shall we do Snotlout?" I ask. He smiles "Go out and find clothes for 12 children" "And 4 teenagers!" I add.

He rolls his eyes "Yeah yeah, now let's head out." I nod and run to the village with Snotlout at my heels. When we get there nothing is in flames anymore but everything is still in ruins. I start searching in the mead hall. I found lots of food, weapons, and furniture but no clothes.

I hope Snotlout is doing better. I huffed and carried everything in a wheel barrow back to the cove. It takes me at least 14 rounds to bring everything. When I finished I walked towards Hiccup who was having a conversation with Ruffnut. I wrapped my arms around Hiccup and gave him a peck on the cheek. He smiled "Where's Snotlout?" Ruffnut asked.

"I thought he was with y'all" I answer. She then starts to panic. Hiccup goes towards her and tries to help her calm down. I sighed and went to search for Snotlout. After an hour of searching I spot him at the docks.

It looks like he has something in his hands. "Snotlout?" I shouted. He looks at me and I could see tears in his eyes. I run towards him and my eyes widen at what I see.

"Tuffnut?" I choked. He nods and goes back to crying on him. I get closer and see Tuff barely breathing. I gasp and push Snotlout away. I start to do mouth to mouth and I see Tuffnuts eyes flutter open. He gasped and looks around him. "Astrid? Snotlout? Where's Ruffnut?" he asked. Suddenly he yelps in pain. Snotlout goes towards him and helps him up. I sighed in relief and help him up. Snotlout begins to explain what happened. "Well after you went to search for supplies at the mead hall I went to the gangs house's. I started with mine, then Hiccup's, Astrids, and finally Ruffnuts. When I got there I went outside and looked through the docks. I then spot Tuff and dive in." I nod and smile. "You big lump your my hero!" shouted Ruff jokingly.

We all laughed. When we got to the cove I ran over to Ruffnut.

----------------------------------------

Hi everyone lol. Well as you might have noticed I edited some stuff in the last chapters but don't worry I won't change much.

I just wanna say thanks for reading this. and if you could can you read my other books. I will start a new book called Fear thy Enemy. It will be about the big 5 and friends being spies. mainly on Merricup and Jelsa.

Lol if you have any ideas on the book tell me. Follow me on instagram im Frozen_fan12. You can also kik me but only if you follow me. I also have a youtube account. I know I'm so social. NOT.

Well as you can see I ramble on so bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1K 23
*COMPLETE* A new girl comes to town and a new school she has blonde hair braided and blue eyes she was very pretty she grabbed her iPhone and earpho...
12.5K 388 33
Just a bunch of Hiccstrid romance one shots
58.9K 1.1K 45
Hiccstrid!!!
55.5K 1K 14
Things go awry when Snotlout summons a demon.