[DISCONTINUED] Fairy Guardian...

By HaechansLeftTiddy

You, Y/N, First Master Mavis' daughter, have been apart of Fairy Tail for 390 years. She let you join when yo... More

Reunited With The Past
The Ice Princess
The Carnival
E-Etherious?!
This is why we can't have nice things.
bye...
Hey guys!
Ok

Eeeeeey

371 6 0
By HaechansLeftTiddy

Hey guys/gals, it's me again and I'm just here to say that Pain & Passion now has a prologue that had been published! I'm very proud of the descriptiveness and would appreciate it so much if you guys could go and check it out! It's not in a normal AU even though the BTS boys are still idols, the main character Choi Yanju is as well but the story has a twist. Some people, such as high ranking or very rich people have magic.  Which means they are sort of like tyrants and most of them weren't born with it.
   Anywho, that's just a slight sneak peek and I don't want to spoil it so please go and read the prologue, the first chapter will be up soon ♡.

Lots of Love,
Bangtan_Slave ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.1K 92
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
224K 9.3K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
914K 55.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
836K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...