Finn and Friends Imagines

Da FinnyFinnEh

This is an Imagines book based on Finn Wolfhard and his friends. Members of Calpurnia, Quincy Fox, his brothe... Altro

Malcolm Craig: A Strangers Glasses
Jack Anderson: Online to Iceland
Finn Wolfhard: Cake Pops (Part 1)
Finn Wolfhard: Cake Pops (Part 2)
Jack Anderson: Colour
Jack Anderson: Poor Thing (Part 1)
Malcolm Craig: Fake Love (Part 1)
Jack Anderson: First Kiss
Josh Ovalle: I Love You
Finn Wolfhard: I Hate You
Dane Beiks: Trying To Be Funny
Josh Ovalle: Horror Night
Finn Wolfhard: A Dark And Stormy Night
Malcolm Craig: Kiss Me Hard Before You Go
Nick Wolfhard: She's Just Too Cute
Finn Wolfhard: Stolen
Finn Wolfhard: Notes
Jack Anderson: Poor Thing (Part 2)
Nick Wolfhard: Kisses
Josh Ovalle: Are You Really Mad At Me?
Quincy Fox: Heart Of Gold
Josh Ovalle: Joshy
Finn Wolfhard: In The Dark Of The Elevator
Jack Anderson: I Really Like You
Quincy Fox: McMarriage
Jack Anderson: Don't Touch Anything (Part 1)
Finn Wolfhard: Joint
Jack Anderson: Don't Touch Anything (Part 2)
Jack Anderson: Don't Touch Anything (Part 3)
Ayla Tesler-Mabe: Close With The Rival
Malcolm Craig: "Promposal"
Josh Ovalle: If You'd Like
Malcolm Craig: Fake Love (Part 2)
Nick Wolfhard: You Are You
Jack Anderson: For My Sake
Nick Wolfhard: Touch
Malcolm Craig: Hallucinations
Josh Ovalle: Meet My Parents
Finn Wolfhard: Teenage Hormones
Josh Ovalle: Water
Malcolm Craig: Avoid It
Quincy Fox: Smiles
Josh Ovalle: Crush
Malcolm Craig: Drummer Boy
Finn Wolfhard: Church
Quincy Fox: Finish Her (Part 1)
Finley Craig: Summer Camp
Finn Wolfhard: Lunar Vacation (Part 1)
Quincy Fox: Finish Her (Part 2)
Finn Wolfhard: Lunar Vacation (Part 2)
Malcolm Craig: Diamond

Josh Ovalle: Stop Talking To Me

2K 24 6
Da FinnyFinnEh

Josh's POV

"Did I not ask you to STOP talking to me?!" I yelled at the smaller girl behind me.

Y/n's eyes well up and I scoffed. She walks a bit closer and says "I just want you to understand how sorry I am for what I did..."

I laughed and asked "Sorry? You're just sorry you cheated on me?"

The tear that spilt down her cheek brought regret to my heart. I don't know why, but I continued. "You can't just be sorry for having me regret ever dating you! What is wrong with you!"

She picks up her bag and runs off. I yelled after her, "FUCK YOU! YOU CAN'T JUST THINK WALKING AWAY WILL CHANGE MY EMOTIONS!"

She yelled back "I don't!" and left the school.

I went to class and tapped the eraser end of my dull orange pencil off of the desk. I looked where Y/n's desk was where she would usually be sitting and sighed as I remembered what I did to her. I cheated on her a few months ago, and now I am basically complaining that she didn't do something right. She didn't but neither did I.

After school, I knocked on her door and sighed as I heard the click of the lock to open it. She looked up at me and sighed. I welcomed myself into her home and stood in front of her.

She closed the door and stood there staring at me with tears in her pretty e/c eyes. I leaned down and kissed her and asked: "Why am I such a prick?"

She shrugged and I laughed a bit and said: "I love you and I bitched on you for a small incident. You cheated on me but... Why does it matter?"

She sighed and cupped my face saying "Joshy, I'm sorry. I love you so much. You know that, right?"

I groaned and raised my voice "You don't cheat on someone if you love them, babe!"

She grabbed my hands that I had thrown in the air at what she has said. She sighed and said, "I'm sorry, okay?"

I yelled again "WHO WAS HE?!"

She teared up and whispered, "I don't know..."

"THEN WHY DID YOU FUCKING KISS HIM!?" I grabbed her shoulders and shook her a bit. I felt her trembling and shaking within my grip and I realized what I had done. I pulled her into a tight embrace and said "hey, hey, hey I'm sorry. Alright?"

She cried in my arms and didn't answer. I rubbed her back and my phone started ringing. It was Finn. I answered the call as I rubbed her back. "Yes?"

"The guy kissed her. She didn't kiss back. She didn't know him and the guy mouth raped her you-" I hung up and grabbed her hands.

"You didn't know him?" I asked her worriedly.

She shakes her head 'no' and I sighed as she let her tears spill from her eyes and down her cheeks.

I hugged her and whispered "I'm sorry. I thought you were just-"

She kissed me softly and I kissed back and from then on, I never assumed again.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

54.3K 1.2K 32
'𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯' 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘰𝘩, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦' - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩...
142K 2.7K 27
hi disclaimer this was written in 2017 and i was like 11 THIS IS NOT A GOOD STORY. IT SUCKS LMAO. proceed with caution. :) {Finn Wolfhard x reader}
42.3K 466 59
ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵐᵃʸ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐʸ ᵗᵉᵃʳˢ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉʳ FINN WOLFHARD IMAGINES + PREFERENCES DISCLAIMER: most of these imagin...
9.6M 113K 163
Magcon Imagines & Preferences, all written by me. Hope you enjoy! x