Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}

Per repunzel0313

So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yea... Més

Disclaimer
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
Sorry...
~8~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
Mortimer series
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Werewolf story?
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
Save the date
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
Epilogue
Thank you and other info
Covers
Her damon
Q&A

~9~

7.1K 271 53
Per repunzel0313

*edited*

Freyah Kent:

I started work as planned and for a few weeks Wolf as well as the bartenders he hired taught me the ropes to bartending and cocktail mixing. I already knew how to do all that but preferred to keep that talent hushed because I don't want to give all my cards away.

The pub side of the club was almost finished and I would start the singing gigs there as soon as it would be done. So far, I hadn't picked on any vital information about anything really. Wolfgang sure knows how to keep things secret around here. This mission his getting harder than I thought.

On top of that, I don't really get any time outside of the Exodus (that's what he decided to call the club). Wolf clamming that since he is paying me that I should be here all the time and do sound checks and go with a vocal coach and see the songs I can do with the musicians and all that jazz.

I came home that day wanting only one thing: sleep.

I had finally managed to get home and to change into a lazy outfit and I was waiting for the ding of the microwave for my ready-made meal because I couldn't be asked to cook tonight, my voice hurting from the practice earlier. There was a knock on my front door taking me by surprise.

I walked over to it opening it lightly just in case. It was pushed open throwing me back a little and in came Henry shutting the door closed with a loud bang.

"What are you doing here?" I asked a little shocked to see the violence in him.

"You haven't been reporting back so I had to check that my little girlfriend was doing her job and not fucking anyone while I'm not there." He gritted out, scaring me.

"I'm not a whore Henry! I would never cheat on you!" I spoke up a little louder than I had intended to.

He pushed me and forcefully put his lips on mine. I tried to push him off but he gripped my wrists and dragged me to my bedroom kicking the black cat I had rescued that was hissing at him, out the way.

He locked my bedroom door and chucked me on my bed pulling my leggings down and ripping my tank top in half.

"I haven't had time with my girl in a while. I need this baby doll." He huskily said but I wasn't in the mood for this.

He was never this rough with me before.

I kept the lump in my throat down and the tears in my eyes at bay. I've seen this look in any a man before him and I learnt the hard way that I needed to stay still and let him do what he wanted in order for this to be over as fast as it could. The more I fought, the more it hurt.

He stripped out of his clothes and quickly slipped a condom on before he entered me.

His grip on my waist was sure to leave bruises behind, same as the force he used on my writs to drag me into my room. I shut my eyes and let him do what he wanted. His groans and curse words making me want all this to stop.

But he was my boyfriend. My first and only real boyfriend for that matter and it was true that I hadn't been the best girlfriend recently since I have been sucked in by this mission. He was a man after all and he has needs that me, as his girlfriend needed to fill.

Once he was done and did everything that he wanted he pulled out and crashed beside me panting, turning to his side to place a kiss on the top of my head.

"That was amazing Baby Doll." he kissed my lips but I didn't respond to it.

He stood up and put his clothes back on before unlocking the door.

"Don't forget what you have to do. We want to know everything that happens in that gang Freyah. Don't disappoint me again." He sternly told me.

" I love you, Henry," I called out in a small voice before he could actually leave.

"Yeah, same," he grumbled. A few seconds after I heard the front door of my apartment close letting me know that he had left.

I sat up pulling my knees to my chest, only the bed sheet covering my otherwise naked body. I took a deep breath to keep the tears from falling but that didn't work, the dam of tears left my eyes as I sobbed uncontrollably at the events that just happened.

I hadn't even realised that I had fallen asleep to the sound of my sobs until I woke up the next morning.

I reluctantly got out of bed and went straight for the shower feeling grateful that he had the decency to wear protection, I do not want to have a baby now, I couldn't bring a baby in my life.

I took a long arse time under the water letting it wash everything away that I didn't even realise the time till I was sat at my kitchen counter sipping a cuppa tea.

"Shit," I mumbled under my breath seeing that I was way past lunchtime and I was super late for work.

Tonight was the grand reopening of the Exodus and all the staff was supposed to be present at a morning meeting to know who did what and all that stuff.

I ran to my room and slipped on a long-sleeved top to cover the bruises and so high waisted jeans, slipped some shoes on, brushed my hair and fed the cat before running to the bus stop to get to work.

I arrived, very late and of course, the door had to make my presence known by squeaking. I silently cursed under my breath when all the staff including my boss turned around. My eyes met Wolf's green ones and I knew that I was in deep shit. He hates tardies.

He marched towards me, nostrils flaring making me take a cautious step back.

"You are coming with me." he seethed taking hold of my wrist making me hiss a little.

He glanced towards me and loosed his grip a little on my wrist giving me a concerned look. We arrived in his office, not once did he let me go. He locked the door and finally let my wrist go, letting out a breath because they hurt because of what Henry did.

"Look, I'm really sorry I'm late, I didn't wake up this morning and I promise it won't ever happen again." I started to ramble on before he cut me off.

"Why did you hiss?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, when did I hiss?" I tried acting dumb.

"When I took your wrist. You hissed. Why?" he spoke slowly, his gaze never leaving me.

"I didn't hiss, I was just surprised when you took my wrist that's all." I tried to speak confidently.

"You gasp when you are surprised, Fire, not hiss in pain." he almost growled.

"It's nothing," I whispered, my eyes casting to the floor.

I heard him move towards me gently taking my hands in his. I tried pulling away but he didn't budge. He slowly pulled the sleeves of my top-up, his fingers grazing my skin as he went sending shivers down my spine.

"Who did those to you?" he whispered, his breath fanning my face as our eyes locked.

"No one." he huffed at my answer and inspected my wrists closer.

"Don't lie to me, there are clear handprints on them. Somebody did them to you and I want to know who," he stated firmly.

"Why do you care? What happens to me and who does it to me is none of your concern." I snapped ripping my self from his touch and bringing my sleeves down again to cover the bruises.

"Now if this is the only reason that you brought me here, I don't see the need to stay any longer. I am already late as It is, I apologised for the tardiness so if you will excuse me I have to get ready for tonight's shift."

I turned around and left his office leaving him stood there, letting my words sink in.

Once I closed the door I leaned against it and let out a deep breath before making my way to the main room to talk to my colleagues and get updated on the meeting from this morning.

____________________

Hello my loves!!
I have a few missions for you:

a) hit that little start in the bottom left corner of the screen to vote, it means a lot to me.

b) drop a comment down below and tell me what you think of the story so far and if you have any predictions, I love reading them.

c) we need to name that little black cat! Let me know if you have any cat names for black cats that you think Freyah might name it!

That's all folks!

Until next time
Xoxoxoxo

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

The Bar Per Annelie Leddy

Literatura romàntica

1.4M 40.8K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...
Slow Poison Per Jannysweet487

Literatura romàntica

1M 27.5K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
Truth In My Lies Per red

Misteri / Suspens

2.2K 56 30
You ever have that one hot, rude, cocky jerkface in your school that just screams bad news. Tough childhood and doesn't let people in easily. With hi...
So This is Love Per AB_Monnette

Literatura romàntica

83.6K 4.1K 26
"You know for someone with your name, you're reputation with love is something else," "That's because none of them were you, now come back and let m...