𝙥𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙮 🖇 𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙪𝙣

By neodr3ams

Can you really fall in love with a boy who threw a box at your face when you first met? Heads up, it wasn't a... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
hi yerobunsss!

s i x

11K 514 881
By neodr3ams

Eun Ae woke up groaning as the moment she woke up, she realized last year of high school was approaching , year 11 was hard, just how complicated would year 12 be.

she walked over to Renjun who was busy making breakfast, Eun Ae was never the type of person to religiously eat, first thing in the morning, she knew it was not exactly appropriate to say 'fuck it' to her health, but whatever 

'we're all going to die anyways' 

"How do you wake up so early and what are you making?" she asked glancing at the ingredients messily placed on the counter. 

Renjun chuckles, "Im getting into the high school spirit, and sweet oats" he completes, scooping the pink and white mix on her bowl. 

Her face lit at the presentation, there were cute strawberries on the oats, and honey drizzle. 

Renjun laughs at her expression, his voice truly resembles an angel's. 

"So renjun, wanna go school shopping?" Eun Ae asks, taking her first bite and almost passing out on how good it was. 

"Ew, we have school, thats horrifying , i'll still go tho" he said absolutely disgusted, pointing his spoon at her. 

"when's Jaemin coming back?" Eun Ae asks

"he said he'll be back  tomorrow, i miss him. He's having too much at his grandma's" Renjun answers.

-

"Eun Ae please slow down, my legs voluntarily want to detach itself from my body any second now" Renjun wailed as he threw himself on the nearest bench. 

"You're exaggerating!" Eun Ae says, sitting on the bench. 

"But we've been to 11 stores. Yes i counted" Renjun groans. 

Eun Ae sighs, "okay i'll make it up to you by taking you to that cafe, what say?" She suggests and Renjun nods like a little child making Eun Ae ruffle his hair. 

Both of them walking to the Cafe, carrying the countless bags they had on either sides of their hands.

Hurriedly ordering what they wanted, they started chatting for a bit, mainly about How Year 11 was for each other. 

Their orders shortly arriving, their stomach growled.

So only for a bit, they ate in a very comfortable silence, Eun Ae's phone dinged, tearing her attention away from her cake and to her phone. 

Renjun thought of this as the perfect moment to sneak in a bite. 

"Hey! thats mine!" Eun Ae exclaims as she clearly saw how sly Renjun was being.

thinking of stealing a bit from his cake also, to which she did. 

"Heeyyyy!" Renjun screamed, making Eun Ae calm him down because now, the whole cafe had their eyes on them. 

Renjun awkwardly smiled, bowing. 

They looked at each other, bursting into fits of laughter at the situation. 

Renjun and Eun Ae, a spark ignited in their hearts hearing each other laugh. 

Only then they realized how much each others smiles meant to them.

it was such a fuzzy and comforting feeling. 

-

Eun Ae, being very much like her self, woke up 15 minutes after her alarm had rung. 

Eyes widening, she rushed out, quickly changing into more presentable clothes.

why couldn't Renjun wake me up

She walked to his room to see, Renjun too, sprawled on the bed and oh how adorable he looked in his yellow pyjamas, She cooed at the sight. 

But quickly snapped into her senses and shook him up. 

"huh" Renjun looked around, making Eun Ae's heart skip a beat. 

Renjun's eyes went big and ran to the washroom making Eun Ae chuckle.

-

being on time was a huge surprise to both Renjun and Eun Ae. 

"Jeno!!" Eun Ae threw herself on him when jeno spotted her making Renjun glare at him. 

"Renjun! Hi!" just then he heard someone call his name. 

"Hye Ji!! how are you, I missed you" Renjun says meeting one of his closest junior friend before walking away. 

"How was your visit to Incheon" Eun Ae asks and Jeno's eyes drew to beautiful crescents. 

"it was so fun, i missed you so so much" He says, still making the world a better place with his smile. 

Jeno was Eun Ae's first friend ever and still going strong! 

-

"So how do you confess to your crush, asking for a friend" Renjun asks Hye Ji 

She squeals, "you finally have a crush?!" She exclaims. 

Renjun hurriedly quiets her before anyone could hear, 

"Yes, Now tell me" he says, forgetting that he practically exposed himself. 

"you give a rose or a chocolate or something" She says, Renjun dead panned. 

"Oh! look, Its Seungmin!" Renjun suddenly says making Hye Ji snap her neck to where Renjun was pointing, only to see no one there. 

"come here you snake" Hye Ji hugged Renjun before he could leave and tickled him making Renjun squirm, screaming 'stop' every two seconds.

Eun Ae saw the scene unfold, and her heart might have shattered into pieces, Renjun and her, they dont have such a relationship and that made Eun Ae question her chances with Renjun.

-

"hey Eun Ae!" not one but two voices called her out.

jeno and Renjun. 

they looked at each other, no, they practically glared at each other. 

"lets have lunch together--"

"I'll Buy you lunch--" 

they both spoke at the same time. 

Eun Ae looked at both of them, looking at Renjun, remembering what she witnessed that very morning. 

then she looked at Jeno, "yeah let's go" She says grabbing jeno's arm and walking out. 

Renjun could only stand there, jealous, aghast and hurt.

Renjun's sulked self went to Jaemin and pouted, 

"Whats up MY MAHN" Jaemin Screams, and Renjun scrunches his face. 

"Please shut up" He says, looking at Eun Ae and Jeno's linked arms

"wow okay, still an asshole i see" Jaemin surrenders.

-

Renjun walks back home alone to see Eun Ae switching through channels. 

He is still mad at her, he quickly sets his shoes aside so he could run to his room but before he could leave, Eun Ae calls him out signalling Renjun to Sit beside her. 

Renjun couldn't decline, afterall, he's mad, not rude.

" So Renjun how was your day at school?" she asked him

" I'm pretty sure yours was amazing with your jeno" He replied, scoffing. 

He was about to get up when she cupped his face.

"are you jealous, Huang Renjun?"

"no..." he said getting up but again

she cupped his face again, "why would you be jealous?"

" I dont know Eun Ae, maybe, just maybe i like you so much and you're failing to see that and you probably, never mind that makes me very sad okay, just please forget this happened. " and he ran back to his  room to save further embarrassment and before a reply.

"but i like you too renjun

A/N: AHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STOOPID STORY

(editing and what is my time skips im fucking cryingngngngn)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 4.8K 40
{Completed} Where Renjun is a forensic photographer and Jeno is a witness of a brutal attack. ••••• Renjun x Jeno Start: 17/6/18 Finish:31/8/18
35.8K 1.6K 42
in which, a very outstanding medical student, renjun, sees a dating club news on his school's announcement board and decides to join, shocking everyo...
176 1 9
"Jesus fucking christ you're annoying" "But I know you like it" - In which Jaemin has hated Jeno since 9th grade. Everything about him pissed Jaemin...
21.3K 625 24
right person right timing. "what hurts more? getting cheated on or finding out you were never in an actual relationship?" "my back."