Hashtag One.

By bluewritessometimes

On the way to New Orleans, Nick the Artist spots a familiar face on the side of the road up front and he requ... More

Meet the Characters
Scene 01- Back to School
Scene 02- Basketball Alumni
Scene 03- Kids Art
Scene 04- The Ride Home
Scene 05- Anna loves Ariel

Scene 06- Kindly Switch off Mobile Phones!

4 0 0
By bluewritessometimes

At ARROW PVT LTD.

-Board meeting-

Kris is standing.Listening to the discussion but looking out the glass walls.

Kris-Mr.Ruphet,what is your opinion regarding this matter..you seem awfully quiet.

She walks towards the main chair and takes a seat.

Mr.Ruphet-Well I..

Kris looks at her phone lying on the table.

//Incoming Call-Mother//

She cuts the line.

Kris looks up and listens as if she heard what he was saying the whole time.

Kris-aha.Very well.

Another call.

She cuts it.

Mr.Ruphet-But it's a very risky as..

//Incoming Call//

Kris sighs-Excuse me. Mr. Ruphet, Would you all give me a moment.

She answers the phone and walks out in anger.

Kris-What is it mother?

Mrs.Arrow- Did you tell anything to your brother?

Kris-With all due respect Mother,I was in a very important meeting.If that is the sole reason you called me,Please.It can wait till I arrive home.

She cuts the line and goes back.

Mrs.Arrow sighs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.7K 38
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
17.2K 203 45
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...
86.2K 188 7
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...
151K 2.6K 67
Just some short stories about my favorite Ninjago couple, Jay and Nya. This book contains canon oneshots. I have a second book called "The Jaya Chro...