Ghetto

By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

August is just a rich boy that lives in the hood, temporarily. He has a hard time fitting in since all he eve... More

Ghetto
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Please Read This
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Questions
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Questions
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Attention
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 24

42.6K 1.5K 438
By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

And I hate you for your lies and your covers

And I hate us for making good love to each other

And I love making you jealous but don't judge me

And I know that I'm being hateful but that ain't nothing

That ain't nothing

I'm just jealous

I'm just human

Don't judge me

Blue POV

I sat in this small room with one hand handcuffed to the table. There was only a table in the middle and a two way mirror in front of me. These walls were silent. I noticed a camera in the corner but didn't dare look at it.

I sat there staring at the two way mirror in rage. I promise on my mama's grave I'm gone kill somebody when I leave!

The door swung open and a tall dark male walked in and sat in the chair across from me. I pierced my eyes through his head. My mouth didn't budge.

"Do you know why you're here Ms. Haughton?" He asked while tapping his annoying ass pen on the fucking table. I looked down at the pen tapping on the table.

"Can you please stop that?" I said through clenched teeth. He quickly put the pen in the pocket on his shirt.

"You are too beautiful to be in here Blue." He leaned in as if he was telling me a secret.

"You don't know me!" I spat out. I yanked my hand hoping to free me from the cuffs but I had no luck.

"So why'd you do it Blue? You scarred that girl for life." He bit down on his bottom lip.

Tamara

"So you telling me that bitch pressed charges on me! She threw her kicks in too!" I snapped.

"Don't bullshit me Blue!" He yelled but it didn't phase me. I just stared into his dark brown eyes. He's actually cute! Too bad he don't like hood chicks like me.

"Okay I beat her ass. But the bitch had it coming." I shrugged. He laughed revealing his beautiful white teeth.

Ever seen a sexy dark skin boy with some nice white teeth? That shit is a turn on. I know August light skinned and all but I'm originally attracted to dark skin men.

"Blue?" He pulled me out of my little fantasy.

"What?"

"I said you get to have two calls." He said. I nodded. He stood me up and took the cuffs off. He gave me a orange jumpsuit and took me to the phone.

"Call for officer Johnson when you're ready." He said. I looked at his name tag and saw that was him.

"Okay." I said and he walked off. I quickly dialed the number I knew best.

"Hello?" His confused voice boomed through the phone.

"It's Blue." I said in almost a whisper.

"Awe shit! What you did now?" Ace said disappointedly.

"This girl I beat up at school today pressed charges on me." I said.

"What?! So when is your bond being set?" He asked.

"I don't know. I just want to graduate and move away." I said.

"I'm on my way." He said before hanging up. I called the next number I knew.

"Hello?" His accent ranged through the phone. I couldn't help but smile at how I pictured him looking. Wearing that confused face.

"It's Blue." I said.

"Baby wassup? What they get you for?" He asked.

"That dumb hoe Tamara pressed charges on me. Can y'all keep an eye on Lia and Noel and make sure they don't do nothing crazy so they won't be here with me?" I asked.

"Sure so when you getting out?" He asked. I looked around at the jail cells and cold walls.

"I don't know. Just stay up." I told him.

"I love you B!" He said.

"I love you too August." I hung up and looked around.

"Officer Johnson!" I yelled. I heard footsteps coming down the hall. I could see a muscular shadow approaching. I clutched the clothes closely to my chest. This place ain't for me.

"What you want gal?" This racist red neck man asked. I looked around him for officer Johnson.

"Where is officer Johnson?" I asked.

"He busy right now." His southern accent rang out. He spit cold right on the floor as if it was nothing!

"Officer Johnson!" I yelled again.

"I advise you to lower your voice gal!" The old racist grabbed my arm.

"Let her go Paul. I got her." I saw officer Johnson walking down the hall to me.

Thank god

"Don't be grabbing me!" I snatched away and his face turned red.

"I will see you again gal." He walked away.

Officer Johnson approached me and I mugged the hell out of him.

"Where were you?! I thought I was about to get lynched!" I snapped but he laughed. Ain't shit funny!

"You're safe now." He smirked. He put the cuffs on me and lead me to my cell. I sat on the cold bed as he closed the cell and locked it. I watched as he put the keys in his pocket and stared at me.

"What?" I said in almost a whisper. He shook his head as in nothing.

"You just too pretty to be behind bars." He told me once again. This time I looked down to keep from blushing.

"Pretty girls do ugly things too." I lied back on the bed.

"I see." He walked away whistling a tune that I never heard before. This is going to be a long night! I quickly got out of my clothes and put on the jumpsuit and shoes they supplied me with.

*

I woke up to a light in my eye. Officer Johnson stood over me flashing a flashlight in my face like I'm a animal or some shit.

"Someone is here to see you." He said.

Ace

I got up and let him cuff me up. He grabbed my right arm and drug me to the visiting room. I saw a room full of convicts talking with outside people.

"Over there." Officer Johnson pointed to a table where Ace sat. He lead me to the table and took the cuffs off me. Ace simply shook his head. I sat down and officer Johnson gave us our privacy.

"Hey." I simply said.

"You need to do better." He said.

"Fuck allat! You ain't no better than me! Matter of fact you worse!" I snapped. He stood up about to leave but I grabbed his arm causing him to freeze.

"Look I'm sorry." I said. He sat back down.

"Look I got some news you might want to hear." He whispered to me while looking to see if anyone was watching or listening to us.

"Lay it on me." I leaned in.

"It's a hit out on your friend's head." He whispered. I instantly thought about that dream.

"Ty and Lia?" I asked.

"Hell yea. Word on the street is Mike and his boys coming for them. But you ain't hear this from me." Ace said.

"Ty can hold up for him and Lia." I shrugged.

Should I be worried

Hell naw I got to worry about how I'm gone get out of here.

"No bond set?" Ace asked.

"Hell naw. You know Miami, PD do shit at the last minute. And plus I think they want me in here!" I admitted.

"What?" He asked confused.

"See that white mane over there?" I slightly nodded my head over to him. Ace turned his ass completely around in his seat to stare at this mane.

Okay let's stop right there. Don't you hate when you try to sneak and talk about somebody to somebody else and they give it away by staring at the person or saying their name loud?

"Shit." I put my hand to my head. Ace gone get me in trouble.

"Yea what about him?" He turned back around to me.

"He hates me. I think he like me a lil bit too." I laughed to myself at the last part. He want a piece of me.

"Like you? That nigga is like 55!" Ace practically yelled causing attention towards our table.

"Can you stop talking so loud?!" I snapped.

"My bad."

August POV

I licked my lips as I stared at the pictures of Blue on my phone. Shorty bad as fuck! Too bad she in jail right now. Her pretty ass don't belong there.

"What you looking at?" Ty looked over my shoulder. I had to lock my phone so he wouldn't see that picture of Blue in her blue lingerie.

"Nigga move!" I snapped. He laughed and sat next to me.

"That ass was fat." He smirked. This nigga done saw my girl now I'm gone have to kill him.

"Let me stare at Lia's ass!" I snapped.

"Me and Lia don't sext so I have no picture." He laughed.

"Fuck you. My girl in jail and you can't be serious for once." I snapped.

"How serious you want us to get A? I mean Blue is a big girl and she can fend for herself in jail." Colton walked out of my kitchen holding a beer.

"Jail?!" My mom walked in while holding her chest.

"Ma calm down." I held her up.

"No I got to go get my baby!" She quickly dashed out the house. Her baby?!

Give me some ideas on who these characters could be

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 849 71
𝑨𝒍𝒍 π’Šπ’” π’‡π’‚π’Šπ’“ π’Šπ’ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’˜π’‚π’“. π‘Ίπ’π’Žπ’†π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’†π’”, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 π’—π’Šπ’„π’•π’π’“. 𝑾𝒆 π’“π’†π’‚π’π’Šπ’”π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’†π’—π’†π’“π’š...
141K 8.5K 29
a story about two lovers on the run for freedom. the story takes place in the 19th century, right before slavery ends. a story where strength and det...
870K 10.8K 52
Trust - the firm belief in the reliability, truth, or ability of someone or something. Due to her past traumas, this is something Rebecca struggles...
3.9M 217K 98
Odell and Kenya have been best friends throughout college. As graduation approaches and both their lives are set to change, they evaluate whether the...