BNHA Husband/Boyfriend Scenar...

By KhaoticKris

I said screw it and making the book for my latest obsession More

Ideas?
More Characters! Quick question!
First Meeting Pt 1
First Meeting Pt 2
Sleeping Headcanons
Hero Debut (All Might)
Hero Debut (Eraserhead)
Hero Debut (Present Mic)
Ideas
Kids Part 1
Kids Pt 2
Valentine's Day Part 1
Valentine's Day Part 2
Author's Note! Question.
New Book!.... Again
Father's Day Pt 1
New Husbandos Pt 1
Question
Important Note!
New Husbandos Pt 2
New Husbandos Pt 3
More Husbandos?
More Husbandos!
More Husbandos! Pt 2
Sleeping Headcanon (New Husbandos) PT. 1
🎃*Special Chapter Voting*💀
I'm sorry...
New Book Idea?
New Book!
Sleeping Headcanon (New Husbandos) PT. 2
Hero Debut (Nezu)

Father's Day Pt 2

3.4K 82 6
By KhaoticKris

Shoto Todoroki:
You two are 33

You watch as your children added finishing touches to their gifts, they wanted their gifts for Shoto to be perfect. The kids bought everything for Shoto and they only asked you to hide the gifts so he couldn't find them. The kids finished the large card by signing their names on it.

“Okay we'll done mom. Now we can give it to dad.”

Makoto said smiling wide, he and his siblings were so proud of themselves for making their father's gifts. You smile but then remind them of their second gift. “Did you guys get the other present wrapped up?” Aiko then hold up the carefully wrapped box. One said was white and the other side was red, even the bow was white and red. You were impressed that they even used two different colored wrapping paper and ribbon but you couldn't tell since they made it look like it was one wrapping paper. “Oh you kids get extra points for presentation that looks so cool.” The kids smile and than ran off to give their father his gifts. You saw them ran off the wrong way and smile.

“Wrong way!”

You laugh a little as all four immediately turn around and ran where Shoto was. Which was in his office in the house. Wanting to see this you follow them to Shoto’s office.

Shoto looked up from his paperwork and saw his kids and wife. He was most curious on what his kids had in their hands. Makoto had a big paper like thing and Aiko had a wrapped box. “What's this? Is it someone's birthday?” The kids laugh as Etsuko spoke. “No daddy, it's father's day and we got you something today.” Shoto looks at the calendar on the wall and saw it was Father's Day. Then he turn back to his kids. “Oh it is. Well thanks for the gifts.” The kids smile as Makoto hand the huge card to Shoto. “Here dad!” Shoto opened the massive card. It was full of candy but the candies were used as words in the message.

Shoto smile and put the card down. “Hey this cool. And you used my favorites, you guys sure have your mother's creativity. I love this.” Then the twins present the box. “Wait we one more daddy.” They spoke in unison as Shoto saw how the box was wrapped. “Woah you even made it red and white. Geez you kids are good.”

Shoto grabbed the box and tear the paper off until it was gone leaving the box. He pulled off the lid and saw a black shirt. He pulled it out and saw it says ‘This is what an awesome dad looks like,’ with two hands pointing to the shirt.

Shoto put on the shirt and it was his size, he smile. “Thanks I love this.” He found the shirt funny but true. “Not cause it's cool but cause it's true. Now come so I can hug you guys.” The kids happily ran over hugging their father. You pulled out your phone and took pictures of this cute moment. Plus Shoto was proudly wearing the shirt.

Shoto ate the candy the kids brought with their help. He enjoys his kids gifts and love his family very dearly, and moments like this makes him love his life more.

Izuku Midoriya:
You two are 31

Izuku Midoriya is a nervous father, overreact almost everything. During your pregnancy he was so nervous that anything can go wrong, he did everything for you. He read every parenting book and went on most parenting blogs so he can be ready for whatever. Even after Toshinori was born Izuku did all the baby proofing and constantly worried his son will get hurt. Like all parents after their child gets older he relax…. Just but for bit.

Even you were carrying Usagi Izuku was back to his nervous self and worried for you and his daughter, baby proofing, and just being nervous. But Izuku did give his kids some freedom, he always supported them in their dreams. When Toshinori’s quirk appeared Izuku and you were so happy for him, and Izuku help his son control it since it a bit similar to One for All. Toshinori wanted to be like his father and grandfather, He wanted to be the next big hero, the next All Might. Izuku supported him and believe he will one day.

Even if the kids are five and two, he still worries. You had to reassure him sometimes that the kids will be okay and he should relax. Izuku is such a doting and attentive father and always made sure the kids were okay. So for Father's Day Toshinori and Usagi wanted to give their father special gifts since their daddy was the best. You helped them with their first gift but for the second one you took them to the store and let them choose why to get Izuku and you'll pay for it. The kids even got something for their grandfather which is buying him Superman and Captain America comics and some merchandise. The kids choose to get Izuku a coffee mug with a sweet message.

You help them wrapped up the gifts and give them back to the kids so they can give it to their father. You told Usagi to very careful to the gift she's holding since it can break easily, the same to Toshinori.

Izuku was home and no hero work today so he can celebrate Father's Day with his family. He was in the kitchen enjoying his father's day breakfast when you and the kids left to go get his gifts a few minutes ago. He then heard laughter and the platter of feet and saw his kids walk in smiling. “Hi dad happy father's day!” Toshinori walked up smiling bright with a gift for him. “Me and Usagi with mama's help got you presents.” Then Usagi walked in but slowly, she smile. “Daddy!” Izuku got up and walked over to his daughter and pick his daughter being mindful of the box in her hands. Usagi giggled as Izuku kissed her cheek. “Hi princess.” He walked over to the table and put his daughter in the chair next to his. Then Izuku pulled the other seat beside him to Toshinori. “Come on All Might there's an open seat.” Toshinori smile and sat when you ran in with a camera.

“Did you guys open the presents yet? I just ran to get the camera!”

The kids laugh as your husband smile. “No they just came in with the presents. So you still have a chance to take pictures.”  You sigh in relief as you sat at the table. “Oh good I was worried that I might have you guys reenact the opening of presents.” Then you raise the camera. “Okay you guys can go now. The camera is all ready.” You eagerly waited so you can take so many pictures. Your family smile and Toshinori give his gift first. “Here dad open it!” Izuku smile as he grabbed the box and open it, nicely tear the wrapper and open the box. You were talking pictures as Izuku pulled out the mug. Toshinori blue eyes lit up. “I got it because you never doubt us dad. You're my hero of all time.” Izuku look at the mug and read what it said.

‘My father gave me the greatest gift anyone can give, he believed in me.’

Izuku already felt the waterfalls coming, he was crying seeing the mug. You took pictures as Izuku hug his son. “Toshi! I love it so much!” Then Izuku cried a bit harder as Usagi handed him a tissue box as Izuku grabbed one tissue and wipe his eyes. Then Usagi pat her father's arm as he wipe his eyes. “No cry daddy.” Izuku managed to calm himself down to siffles when his daughter slide the other gift. “Here daddy. Open!” Izuku open the box and move the paper out of the box. He froze seeing the gift inside. That's when the waterworks finally broke through. The kids had to use their arms to block their father's tears but they were smiling.

“Courage what's in the box? I need to take a picture.”

You smile since you already knew what's in the box but you wanted a picture of your husband holding it. Izuku pulled out the gift, which was plate with had colors or green, blue, and dark blue. The plate had two small handprints in light blue paint, and it said ‘Hands down best dad’.

“Cupcake…. I-I love this so much!”

You smile. “Thanks the kids it was their idea I help with getting the plate and helping them paint it.” Toshinori smile. “Yup! That's actually our handprints mine's and Usagi’s!” Usagi hugged her father. “Best presents for best daddy!” Izuku cried more but cool the waterfalls, he hug his kids tightly. He kissed the tops of their heads thanking them a lot. He was rapidly saying how much he loves them and how he loves their presents, how he's so lucky to have them, and more things.

The kids laugh and hug their father back. You just smile as Izuku cried loving his gifts, he's just so emotional but you love him because of it.

Hitoshi Shinso:
You two are 33

As a father of six kids, who are ten and younger it's crazy. Hitoshi put up with a lot, especially since the kids can be crazy due to their animal instincts.

Tsuneo with his constant rowdy behaviour and him climbing on things.

Junko making tons of cats inside the house and her going around to find more.

Yuudai, Hiromi, Kazumi using their quirks on each other or their siblings when they fight.

Masao using his quirk when he has tantrums.

Hitoshi deals with a lot of shit but he loves his kids to bits. He wouldn't change a thing even if the kids is the reason for the bags under his eyes. He simply roll up his sleeves and help his kids and just be a father in general.

Hitoshi help tie Junko’s bow being careful of her cat ears. Junko asked her father to help with her bow since one of her many cousins ruined it. Once making the bow he smile softly. “Ta da! It's a bow.” Junko looks in the mirror in the living room and saw the bow was a bit crooked but nice. “I know it's not perfect like how mama does it but it's something right?” Junko smile and hug her father. “Thanks papa and I think it's perfect.” Junko’s purple tail sway side to side happily. You walked in and saw them. “Junko your papa fixed your bow, oh good. Your cousin Selena wants to apologized she's with your aunt Areille.” Junko nodded and walked out to see your oldest sister with her daughter.

You turn to your husband. “Come on babe you have to interact with family, my family.” Hitoshi sigh. “Do I have too, your siblings are too nosey and judgemental. Plus your dad hates me.” You walked over and grabbed his hand. “Babe we know he doesn't hate you, he dislikes you now. You're getting closer to him tolerating you, don't let all that progress go to waste.” You pulled your husband outside to where your two family are. Your father was barbecuing with one of your brothers, Hitoshi’s dad was talking to your mom, and Hitoshi's mom was watching the kids play around.

Your dad turn around and smile at you, his golden mane now havings wips of grey hair. “Sweetie… And Purple Man nice to see you out of the house for once!” Hitoshi groan as you laugh a bit. “Nice to see you two (F/n)...”

Your dad gave a toothy smile as he finished the meals. “Likewise prey and luckily in time too since the foods ready.” One your brothers help set up the plate and everyone sat down to eat. Hitoshi’s dad, Hajime, saw how most of the food was meat and there was tons of food. The tired man was bit taken back. “You guys never cease to surprised me by how much meat you guys eat.” Your mom smile. “Well it's part of our quirks. All felines here, rather us chase down our food?” Hitoshi's mother, Mihoko was wide eyed. “You don't actually do that right?”

Hitoshi sigh. “Mom she's kidding…… only (F/n), Leo, and Tsuneo do that.”

His mom was shocked. “What?!”

“Mom I'm joking! We made sure Tsuneo doesn't eat what he caught.”

“Wait what?”

Your dad slam his fist on the table. “Alright let's just eat the meal I cooked for everyone! We can talk about what I and my son eat later!” Your dad growled before actually growling like a lion. Everyone ate enjoying the meal, beside being a combat base hero your dad is great at grilling. Hitoshi's parents enjoy the meal making your dad puff out in pride. Soon it was time for gifts, after their cousins give their gifts to their dads and grandfather it was your and Hitoshi's kids turn.

The kids give their father a drink holder in a colorful box. Hitoshi saw there was six glass bottles and he pulled out one. It had a small note that says ‘You are SUPER!!’ and was filled with candy. Each bottle had a different note and candy.

Hitoshi smile. “This is pretty cool. Thanks kittens.” Kazumi smile. “We each filled a bottle and wrote a note to our favorite hero.” Hiromi nodded agreeing to her twin. “Yeah cause we love you so much papa!” Hitoshi felt joy from his kids words. He open the bottle he had in his hands and ate some of the candy in it. “Jelly beans, my favorite. Thanks again.”

“Papa wait there's more!”

Yuudai said smiling as Masao give his father a box. Putting his glasses of candies on the table he grabbed the box. He open the top of it and pulled out a purple shirt in his size.

He smile reading the shirt. “Woah this is so true. I am the most awesome dad. Thanks kids.” The kids smile and hug him by that I meant they tackled him to ground as a dogpile. All laughing and smiling as Hitoshi sigh but he smile. Moments like these is what he loves as being a father, the more kids the more love he can give. The kids even gifted their grandfathers presents too. Your dad was happy receiving more gifts from his grandkids while Hajime was touched to receive a gift. They both shirts in their size and the two grandfathers smile loving the gifts.

Your dad's shirt:

Hajime's shirt:

You and Hitoshi even give them a gift. You two made them a craft thats says ‘The best dads get promoted to grandpa’.

It was in their favorite colors, your dad was smiling happily that even his tail was wagging and Hajime was smiling before hugging son. So yeah this day was a happy one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 354 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
221K 11.1K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
247K 6.6K 87
(temporarily on hold) in which a girl fighting her own demons finds a boy willing to fight them for her. s1-4 Bellamy Blake x fem!oc Started: 04/0...
115K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"