Do You Remember Me?//Jungkook...

By _sarang_tae_

Jungkook x Reader fanfic: You and Jungkook were great friends before he became an idol, and you've lost touch... More

❤️1❤️
❤️2❤️
❤️3❤️
❤️4❤️
❤️5❤️
❤️6❤️
❤️7❤️
❤️8❤️
❤️9❤️
❤️10❤️
A/N
❤️11❤️
❤️11 (pt.2)❤️
❤️12❤️
❤️13❤️
❤️14❤️
❤️15❤️
❤️16❤️
❤️17❤️
❤️18❤️
A/N
Its not over
❤️19❤️
❤️20❤️
❤️22❤️
AUTHORS NOTE
To be continued?
.23.
IMPORTANT NOTE
Part 2!
PART 2 FINALLY

❤️21❤️

1.7K 41 12
By _sarang_tae_

Jungkook's POV

My eyes fluttered open and a bright light blinded me.
I heard a female gasp beside me. "Doctor! Doctor! He's awake!" She shouted into the hallway
"Huh?" My head was pounding. I looked around and I realized I was in a hospital room.
"Uhm Miss?" I spoke lightly. The nurse turned around with a grin on her face.
"Yes dear?"
"Uhm why am I here? What happened? I was supposed to see my girlfriend today, she was on her way to my house? I talked to her earlier?" I said confused.
"Uh honey that's not possible" a puzzled look crossed her face.
"Yes it is, I remember it!" I shouted at her.
"Jungkook, you've been in a coma for 5 years, I don't think you talked to her earlier." She said bluntly.
-
A coma? But all these memories, weren't they real?
"Uh nurse can I borrow your phone I need to make a call, please?" I asked shyly.
She came over and sat next to me and pulled out her phone, she handed it to me.
I dialed Y/n's number.
"Hello?"
Her voice echoed through the phone.
"Y/n! It's Jungkook, you're boyfriend!" I was excited to talk to her
"Uhm, I'm not in a relationship, and I know a Jungkook but I haven't seen him in years" I could practically see how confused she was.
My heart shattered. None of this was real.
She hung up. I dialed Taehyung's number while tears streamed down my face.
"Uh who is this" his deep familiar voice was comforting.
"Jungkook" I said through tears.
"Oh, the guy who was almost in our band, I'm still sorry you weren't accepted in, but I can't help you."
"ALMOST?!?" I shouted.
"Look I'm sorry Jungkook but I can't help you." The line went dead. He had hung up on me too.
How can I have such vivid memories of things that aren't real?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 13.5K 86
It was just a letter, a thank you to Jungkook for making you feel some happiness in place that had very little. You never expected him to reply, and...
2.2K 77 41
A boy who falls in love at first sight... But that girl doesn't know about him at first but then became friends and then... What if one day, she lose...
24.8K 1K 19
[Completed] Summary: You wake up in a forest and realise you have no recollections of your memories,there you meet 2 guys who claim to know you. They...
2.2K 113 25
What will happen if BTS forgot the golden maknae? Not only them, but what if all the memories of Jungkook were wiped off, like he never existed, from...