Daddy Luh Dirty/Cute Interrac...

By sebastian_babygirl

Derek Luh Is daddy af More

Prom
Drunk
Cute fluffy shit
Age Aint Nothing but a Number
Authors note
Jingle Bell Time is the Right time
Derek gets mad
Our daughter sneaks out
Get her wet with my voice now black girls like white boys
Car accident
Update
Did You Hear That
Our daughter sneaks out part two
ODSO Part 3
I live for you
" youre my kid "
Date night
Coustume party
Basketball Star
Prom part 2
Our First Time
Basketball star part 2
God is a Woman
Authors note
God is a Woman Pt. 2
Otp
My kids
God is a Woman Pt.3
We found love in a hopeless place
Family Day
Authors Note
High school
Space is just a word made up by someone whos afraid
Fathers Day
I've been wanting to do that since I laid my eyes on you
Heaven
Afraid
Basketball Star Part 3
All I Ask
Hey guys
All I ask PT2
Authors note

Do me baby!

460 5 0
By sebastian_babygirl

Saturday. Yay. Add the sarcasm. Not only is it Saturday but of course Derek has to work today our clean up day and he has to work. I go up stairs and start in the kids rooms since they were at their grandmas house. I turn on my music, and start to clean up and sing while I'm cleaning when I was done I put a air fresheners in the wall. I go in the kitchen and clean up Derek's cooking from this morning. I go to the bathrooms upstairs and clean those then goes to the living room. I was bending down cleaning up when that prince song came on.

" do me baby like I never done before "

I did a arch with my butt in the air singing along to the words and shaking my butt.

Derek POV

I walked through the door with the boys ready to see my baby. I open the door and I see my thick beautiful incredibly sexy wife on the floor moving that booty. I stop and stare caught in complete awe.  We stand there just watching her. I bite my lip with my teeth thinking about how I'm gonna fuck the shit out of her tonight.

Alyce POV

I finish getting the stuff off the floor and I twerk a little the song changed to cardi b.

" pop that pussy like popping pussy is going out of style pop that pussy while you work pop that pussy up in churchh- "

I turn around and see Derek, KDL, and Skate they are watching me.

" how long have y'all been watching? "

" only for a little while we didn't want to disturb you in your happy place "

" yea I bet you fucking didn't but did you bring the weed I've been needing to smoke "

" I got it these two dumbasses is gonna match with us "

" yay I haven't had a smoke session since the twins "

" 16 years that's a long time "

" I only smoke on rose petals so I hope you two don't mind we trying to be more organic "

I got my rose petals and rolled the blunt and lit up. I saw Derek whisper something in Kevin's ear.

" what was that? "

" I was saying I love a woman who can roll their own blunt that shit sexy "

" mmhmm shut up "

I handed him the blunt and just chilled until the blunt was passed back to me I smoked when I was done I got up and got me some hot Cheeto puffs and a cup of milk and also some water. At the end of the sesh my eyes were hella low and I was hungry as hell.

" do y'all want something to eat? "

" hell yea mama "

" nachos? "

Everybody shook their heads and I went in the kitchen and made enough for about 20 people. When I was done I walked in with a full plates of nachos enough for all of us. Derek tried to get  some and I smacked his hand.

" y'all better get your own "

" ok I forgot how hungry you get when you smoke "

I sit there and eat all the nachos on my plate by myself. I get on Derek's lap and fell asleep. When I woke up I was in bed. I reached over for my water then got up and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs with my cover around me and sat beside Derek on the couch.

" what did I do? "

" you twerked for us and you made over a thousand dollars "

" really? I can get my hair done I wanted a vixen sew in and my nails and get my tank full and get the kids and I some clothes "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1K 43
✨It's complicated✨ ....read to know what's gon happen Follow me for updates
1.6M 50.7K 41
Brendan didn't set out to find a "Daddy" nor did Edmund think Brendan would be his perfect "little boy," sometimes fate and love just find a way.... ...
8.7K 226 28
"β„‘ π” π”žπ”―π”’ π”žπ”Ÿπ”¬π”²π”± 𝔢𝔬𝔲 π”Ÿπ”žπ”Ÿπ”Ά, π”Ÿπ”žπ”Ÿπ”Ά. 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔒 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”« 𝔢𝔬𝔲'𝔩𝔩 𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴, π”ͺ𝔬𝔯𝔒 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”« 𝔢𝔬𝔲'𝔩𝔩 𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯𝔢 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴."