I Need A Doctor - IRONSTRANGE

By gaybiebabie

Tony Stark, as known as the infamous Iron Man, is constantly getting wounded in fights. Doctor Stephen Strang... More

prelude
an accident
you aren't a morning person?
so who is he?
It's a date???
something's up with tony
you called?
what happened last night?
this isn't very professional
i've been waiting for some time now.
they scare me too.
it was about damn time
he hasn't come home.
long road to recovery
full recovery
one way ticket
the end
post credit scene
authors note!
sequel

no one could've done better

6.4K 381 111
By gaybiebabie

Eleven hours.

Eleven hours later, Stephen was in recovery after surgery.

Tony since then had learned his injuries. He had a broken arm, multiple torn ligaments, and worst of all, severe nerve damage in both of his hands. They had put eleven stainless steel pins in his hands, and even when Tony sat by his bed and watched him sleep, Stephen's hands still shook a little bit.

It was heart breaking. Every last bit of it. From the butterfly stitches on his face, to the pins holding his hands down. Tony knew once Stephen woke up, all he'd see was a world of pain.

He had been asleep since the operation, but Tony of course sat by his bed for the hours he slept. Despite the injuries littered across his face, he seemed so peaceful while he was sleeping. It was the most Tony could look at. Between the large cuts on his forehead, black eye, or the insane amounts of pins sticking out of his hands, watching Stephen's chest rise and fall as he slept was the best thing to focus on at the moment.

It was about six hours later Stephen's eyes began to flutter open, the shock immediately settling in as he woke up. "Shh, shh." Tony greeted him softly. "It's okay. You're safe."

"What happened." Was all Stephen could muster out, his eyes peering around at his surroundings, his breath hitching at the sight of his hands.

"You were in a bad car accident." Tony gulped. "Off the side of the cliff. Rescue was alerted immediately, but it took a bit of time to find you." He explained.

"What did they do."

"You were on the table for eleven hours, had multiple torn ligaments, severe nerve damage in both hands," Tony's face grew solemn "and there are stainless steel pins in your hands."

Tony examined Stephen's face thuroughly, he usually had a good read on him but all he could detect was utter shock.

"My hands, they're-." Stephen began to say before being cut off.

"No one could've done better." Tony said sadly, trying to calm Stephen down.

"I," Stephen took a deep breath, starring back at his hands. "I could've done better."

___________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 155 20
Sequel to Todays assignment https://www.wattpad.com/story/161225434-today%27s-assignment-stony-highschool-au Years after school ended, Tony and Stev...
383K 17.4K 35
[CONTAINS SMUT] ‼️18+‼️ ~~~ Scars are permanent. So are first impressions. Due to the attitude and comments Stephen Strange has made towards Y/n ther...
187K 8.7K 30
Tony Stark is a male billionare that has suffered from PTSD ever since 2 years ago when he was a victim of a violent car accident. That car accident...
259 12 10
During the time Doctor Strange was reviewing his outcomes of winning, he drags along Tony with him to strategize. Out of the millions of outcomes, th...